• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy went to scratch Arkalas.

(Yep) Diana felt the shock. "Ow. Something is hurting me". Dana frowned and glanced out the window. She looked around and saw one of Allyson's shields on the ground and picked it up.
Ultimate Upgrade looked at Maddy. "Let's try something." He said. He attempted to merge with Maddy wondering if this upgraded form could do so.

Jeremy frowned as well. "MEDIC!" He yelled. Medic came from the other room. He began to examine her.

Jackson shrugged. Nothing he could do right now. He was trapped in the dark realm with everyone else.

The blank look in the woman's eyes distantly hung with a loss. From recent or long ago? Nothing could truly say.

A few years ago.....

Jennifer slid her keycard on the pad next to the lab door. She took a deep breath, expecting to see her husband hunched over his work as he had when she left him. As the metallic door slid open, she instead saw a veil of darkness that had settled across the room. The lights were off for whatever reason. Only half-surprised, Jennifer let out her breath in an annoyed huff and took a step forward to turn on the lights. Her shoe made a thick, disgusting squishing noise. Cringing inwardly, she hustled a few steps backward and looked down. She had just stepped in a pile of purplish black ooze. Giving a small shudder, she crept carefully back forward and flicked on the lights. The light brought the full horrific sight into clear view. All but two of the overhead lights were cracked and broken, the lab a total mess. Across everything was the same purplish black ooze. Lying half-hazard in the midst of it was her husband's lab coat, severely stained and coated with the same gak. Jennifer put her hand to her mouth, her breath brought to a rhythm of shaking fear. "What the hell....?" She whispered to herself, trying to come up with scenarios where this could've happened. With a trembling hand, she pulled her phone out of her lab coat pocket and dialed a familiar number. As the ringing broke into the typical greeting from the person on the other end, Jennifer swallowed and answered in her calmest voice, "N-Natalia? A-About your b-brother....You...really...need..to see this..."

(ok that turned out better than i thought it would)

(offically my best work from this roleplay)

Ultimate Upgrade looked at Maddy. "Let's try something." He said. He attempted to merge with Maddy wondering if this upgraded form could do so.

Jeremy frowned as well. "MEDIC!" He yelled. Medic came from the other room. He began to examine her.
(Would it work? I wouldn't think so since maddydoesnt have nanites.)

Dana was heading for the door. "Im going after that demon" Diana frowned.

(Would it work? I wouldn't think so since maddydoesnt have nanites.)

Dana was heading for the door. "Im going after that demon" Diana frowned.
(That's part of the worst case scenario that the Ultimate feature has. It can make.new abilities. Basically Ultimate Upgrade can not only merge with tech but also organic components. There are a lot of Ultimate Forms we didn't see so I'm trying to fill in the blanks with cool, possible, but also reasonable changes between regular and ultimate form) He was able to successfully merge with Maddy. Her suit became black and blue with the four pronged Omnitrix Symbol on her chest. "Dude..." Ultimate Upgrade said mostly to himself.

"No you ain't." Jeremy said grabbing her.

(That's part of the worst case scenario that the Ultimate feature has. It can make.new abilities. Basically Ultimate Upgrade can not only merge with tech but also organic components. There are a lot of Ultimate Forms we didn't see so I'm trying to fill in the blanks with cool, possible, but also reasonable changes between regular and ultimate form) He was able to successfully merge with Maddy. Her suit became black and blue with the four pronged Omnitrix Symbol on her chest. "Dude..." Ultimate Upgrade said mostly to himself.

"Cool" Maddy said. She went back to trying to strike Arkalas with her claws

"We know he is doing this to her. Let me go out there!" Dana shouted.

(Yeah Ultimate Upgrade's badass! like I think Ultimate Heatblast should manipulate lava/magma for one. I mean since I am a huge fan of Ben 10, I imagined a lot of Ultimates. but that was my favorite.)

"Cool" Maddy said. She went back to trying to strike Arkalas with her claws

"We know he is doing this to her. Let me go out there!" Dana shouted.
"I know." Jeremy said. "Trust me. But I can't let you." He suddenly pulled Dana into a hug. "I can't... I already lost a mom."

Dana sighs and hugs him. " I have to. I gotta protect my children. I done it with Allyson and Alex. I'm going to protect Diana too."
He clenched his teeth. "I'm sorry ma." He punched Dana in the stomach using his speed to add extra force to the attack and knock her out.

Dana fell forward, dropping the shield. Diana frowned watching.
He caught the shield and laid Dana on the couch. "You're gonna be real angry with me when you wake up. But dat's okay, cuz at least you're safe." He said with a regretful smile. He stood up and popped his fingers and neck psyching himself up. He put the shield on his arm.

He caught the shield and laid Dana on the couch. "You're gonna be real angry with me when you wake up. But dat's okay, cuz at least you're safe." He said with a regretful smile. He stood up and popped his fingers and neck psyching himself up. He put the shield on his arm.
Diana looked at him. "You're going out there?" Allyson was walking up from the basement.

Diana looked at him. "You're going out there?" Allyson was walking up from the basement.
"At dis point I have to." He said. "Eh... ditchin' the shield though." He placed it on the ground. "Once dis is all over I'm taking you on da best vacation ever."

"No idea but whatever it is I guess break time is over" Maddy said. "Let's go outside"
Arkalas stares them down.
"Fight me."
Eris rides on Lazarus towards Arkalas while Tyson flies beside them.

Arkalas blocks the fireballs with his shield and Diana feels a light burning sensation for a split second almost like touching a hot metal object.
Zadock opened up a portal and bones began to fall out of it while a Blaziken came out of another portal and breathed fire at Arkalas

Zadock opened up a portal and bones began to fall out of it while a Blaziken came out of another portal and breathed fire at Arkalas
Josh looked over at it. "Huh?" He looked at his own blaziken. "I didn't know this world had Pokemon trainers. Blaziken looked at the other one and recalled what Ratatta told him. He shivered.

"At dis point I have to." He said. "Eh... ditchin' the shield though." He placed it on the ground. "Once dis is all over I'm taking you on da best vacation ever."
" okay be safe." Diana smiled. Allyson smiled. "I can offer the island if you two want to relax. " she took the shield from the ground and saw Dana on the couch. "Mom tried to leave?"

" okay be safe." Diana smiled. Allyson smiled. "I can offer the island if you two want to relax. " she took the shield from the ground and saw Dana on the couch. "Mom tried to leave?"
Jeremy sped out of the house. "Hey Arkalas. You wanna kill me? Fine. You wanna kill my friends? Fine. You wanna destroy humanity? Go right fuckin' for it." He clenched his teeth and balled his fists. "BUT NO ONE TARGET'S MY WIFE FOR ANY REASON!" He ran at super speed and jumped high thanks to fhe velocity punching Arkalas in the face. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Jeremy sped out of the house. "Hey Arkalas. You wanna kill me? Fine. You wanna kill my friends? Fine. You wanna destroy humanity? Go right fuckin' for it." He clenched his teeth and balled his fists. "BUT NO ONE TARGET'S MY WIFE FOR ANY REASON!" He ran at super speed and jumped high thanks to fhe velocity punching Arkalas in the face. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Joey looked at Jeremy with a "what the fuck" expression when he mentioned his friends "I love you too." Joey said sarcastically as he tore off the collar and cracked his knuckles. "Portal time."

Joey looked at Jeremy with a "what the fuck" expression when he mentioned his friends "I love you too." Joey said sarcastically as he tore off the collar and cracked his knuckles. "Portal time."
"Sorry! Got caught in the moment!" Jeremy shouted. "Seriously though if there's a hell for demon's I will show dis guy the way."

"No idea but whatever it is I guess break time is over" Maddy said. "Let's go outside"
Josh looked over at it. "Huh?" He looked at his own blaziken. "I didn't know this world had Pokemon trainers. Blaziken looked at the other one and recalled what Ratatta told him. He shivered.
Kala had eventually followed the others out there. She made a spell book appear in her hands.
The Blaziken looked at it's counterpart and tilted it's head but then rushed into battle ignoring the other Pokemon.

Zadock looked back at Kala and smiled kindly at her and held his hand out for her.

The Blaziken looked at it's counterpart and tilted it's head but then rushed into battle ignoring the other Pokemon.

Zadock looked back at Kala and smiled kindly at her and held his hand out for her.
(Counter part? Blaziken is a species not a person)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back