• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He tried pushing him off. "Too much...pressure." he said pushing even harder.
(Dana's unconscious, Diana's the one in pain.)

(Maddy has indirectly answered your question. He's connected to her)

Lazarus stops firing and looks at Eris who sighs.
"It sounds like it."

Tyson stares at Arkalas while listening to Maddy and Eris. He looks at the Tome of Hope for a moment. Then, he has an idea.
"I shall return." Tyson says and then he flies off. "Don't die on me or I'll kill you in the afterlife!"

Arkalas thrusts his arm forward to add to the pulling they're doing. Then, he slams the shield into the ground, attempting to squash Hayden. Meanwhile, since Jeremy phased through the shield and punched Arkalas directly, Diana felt the punch even more.
Peter grabbed the shield and lifted it off of Hayden.

Dana is out cold Diana is not
(Dana's unconscious, Diana's the one in pain.)

(Maddy has indirectly answered your question. He's connected to her)

Lazarus stops firing and looks at Eris who sighs.
"It sounds like it."

Tyson stares at Arkalas while listening to Maddy and Eris. He looks at the Tome of Hope for a moment. Then, he has an idea.
"I shall return." Tyson says and then he flies off. "Don't die on me or I'll kill you in the afterlife!"

Arkalas thrusts his arm forward to add to the pulling they're doing. Then, he slams the shield into the ground, attempting to squash Hayden. Meanwhile, since Jeremy phased through the shield and punched Arkalas directly, Diana felt the punch even more.

(Ah. Well who the hell thought two characters whose names were spelled almost exactly the same thing were a great idea?)

(Ah. Well who the hell thought two characters whose names were spelled almost exactly the same thing were a great idea?)
(Hey if there's anyone who you should insult for name creativity it should be me! Hayden is one letter off from my real name. ((KEEP IN MIND I WAS IN 1st GRADE WHEN HE WAS MADE.))

(Me. Cuz Diana is Dana's clone. Sans named her originally. Now we just say that the people in the house kind of collectively decided to call her that)

(....)

(And you guys have never gotten the two confused?)

(Hey if there's anyone who you should insult for name creativity it should be me! Hayden is one letter off from my real name. ((KEEP IN MIND I WAS IN 1st GRADE WHEN HE WAS MADE.))

(A few of my characters have a weird story behind them. Basically, when I was younger I thought it’d be weird to ask my family to make miis of them for Tomodachi Life, so I just made up people. I later revisited the old save file and was inspired by my social terribleness.)

(Though I admit I have never named a character almost after myself. Or made any self inserts. I guess I’ve just thought myself and my name pretty lame.)

(....)

(A few of my characters have a weird story behind them. Basically, when I was younger I thought it’d be weird to ask my family to make minis of them for Tomodachi Life, so I just made up people. I later revisited the old save file and was inspired by my social terribleness.)

(Though I admit I have never named a character almost after myself. Or made any self inserts. I guess I’ve just thought myself and my name pretty lame.)
(When your a first grader who loves comics. You immediately want to become a superhero. that's Hayden's development backstory folks.)

(Just to clarify, I don’t plan to show any photos of the original mii versions of the respective characters. They’ve changed.)

(Gonna start on working on some of the RP characters..starting with mine because that way I won't butcher their appearance. Good thing this Avatar maker is pretty good in terms of customization)

(....)

(A few of my characters have a weird story behind them. Basically, when I was younger I thought it’d be weird to ask my family to make miis of them for Tomodachi Life, so I just made up people. I later revisited the old save file and was inspired by my social terribleness.)

(Nope. We read the whole post)

(....)

(Well a long time ago on a website far far away. The original Ally parker got her name cause I was watching Austin and Ally the last name came cause I watched a lot of spiderman so I figured I would make her smart as peter)

(Well a long time ago on a website far far away. The original Ally parker got her name cause I was watching Austin and Ally the last name came cause I watched a lot of spiderman so I figured I would make her smart as peter)
(And then Peter became a thing and she learned that Peter is smart in a lot of areas but his expertise were not the same as Allyson's. She's especially good with tech and computers. Peter can build and hack pretty well but his expertise had always been biology and chemistry)

(Yeah weird experiences can do wonders for naming your characters. Like naming a character after yourself after watch the raimi trilogy again and again. wanting to be badass like Spider-Man. Could Pokemon Trainer be the one to rival my smarts of the character?)
(And then Peter became a thing and she learned that Peter is smart in a lot of areas but his expertise were not the same as Allyson's. She's especially good with tech and computers. Peter can build and hack pretty well but his expertise had always been biology and chemistry)

(Yeah weird experiences can do wonders for naming your characters. Like naming a character after yourself after watch the raimi trilogy again and again. wanting to be badass like Spider-Man. Could Pokemon Trainer be the one to rival my smarts of the character?)
(If you're basing your knowledge of the character off the rami trilogy I have news for you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back