• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(I swear to fucking god if Hayden is blamed for this I'm done)

(I’ll explicitly mention that it wasn’t neglect but the seer purposefully skipping food and drink when someone scrambles across the corpse. Helpful?)

(Okay, jokes aside, who’s probably going to find her corpse? If nobody wants to write their character witnessing a dead body, I can get Abigail to find it.)

(That is a sentence I didn’t think I’d be writing today.)

(Okay, jokes aside, who’s probably going to find her corpse? If nobody wants to write their character witnessing a dead body, I can get Abigail to find it.)
Jackson walked through the halls and the smell of death filled his nose. "Oh man." He said plugging it. He followed the smell.

Jackson walked through the halls and the smell of death filled his nose. "Oh man." He said plugging it. He followed the smell.

The smell led to a bedroom that probably would’ve been Oracle’s if she actually used it. Inside was a simple but effective prison....with a corpse laying inside it. The woman looks slightly like Oracle, but she is definitely not Oracle. Judging from the pile of rations laying alongside the body, the seer or whoever had realized there was no way out of her prison and decided to stop eating and drinking.

The smell led to a bedroom that probably would’ve been Oracle’s if she actually used it. Inside was a simple but effective prison....with a corpse laying inside it. The woman looks slightly like Oracle, but she is definitely not Oracle. Judging from the pile of rations laying alongside the body, the seer or whoever had realized there was no way out of her prison and decided to stop eating and drinking.
He pinched the bridge of his nose. "God dammit we aren't judge and jury." He said. "WHO KEPT THIS PERSON LOCKED UP!?"

"Maybe, or maybe I'm just tired from the work we've been doing."
"I had to push her too hard to get here. She'll be okay though." He said. "Oh right let me clarify. She's alive."

Ben fell asleep.
",one day you will get along with him." She said
fate went to the kitchen
"We're all tired Hayden... all of us. Stop making excuses and learn to accept what you've done." Joey said. Demy then glared at joey from the garage door before looking back at the Doctor "So... this time machine is alive?"

"We're all tired Hayden... all of us. Stop making excuses and learn to accept what you've done." Joey said. Demy then glared at joey from the garage door before looking back at the Doctor "So... this time machine is alive?"
"He has a point." The Doctor said. "Excuses don't change anything. As much as you want them to." He took her to the TARDIS. "Yes. She is." He said. "She still has 12 hours that she needs to charge." He said.

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "God dammit we aren't judge and jury." He said. "WHO KEPT THIS PERSON LOCKED UP!?"

There’s nothing about the prison that gives it away. It’s such a basic universal design it could’ve been anyone. Though probably not any very newcomers, as it doesn’t look freshly built.

"I did accept my mistakes, why do you think I'm trying to fix them?"

"I did accept my mistakes, why do you think I'm trying to fix them?"
"And yet all you do is stand by doing nothing... Hayden, ever since you appeared, all you have done is make me suspicious of you. I have many enemies in this world and I would not be surprised if you were a spy, or an assassin. Yet you haven't killed me yet... so all that leaves is incompetence. If you want to start helping out, maybe talk to me and ask ME on what to do." Joey said

"And yet all you do is stand by doing nothing... Hayden, ever since you appeared, all you have done is make me suspicious of you. I have many enemies in this world and I would not be surprised if you were a spy, or an assassin. Yet you haven't killed me yet... so all that leaves is incompetence. If you want to start helping out, maybe talk to me and ask ME on what to do." Joey said
"Fine then. I'll ask you but right now we got bigger problems to deal with."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back