• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Tyson walks up near the rift with the Tome of Hope in hand. He looks around and then sifts through the pages, thinking to himself as he does so.
'Can't have people see this and start thinking I'm some kind of good guy.'
He comes across a page with a text he fully understands.
"This must be the one."
He chants the spell and both he and the rift light up. Tyson's body fills with pain as it feels like he's being torn out of his own body. After a few moments of agonizing pain, a dark aura exits his body and vanishes along with the scroll of dark magic he had with him.
"Farewell dark magic. You came through in the clutch for me way more times than you should have."
A thin, light outline surrounds the rift.

He grinned. "It is." His mom dragged her off to get her a switch suit and other clothes.
After a while she got a swimsuit bikini, white with pink polka dots. "What do you think?" Diana asked as she showed it off to Josh
Only one thought went through his mind

"Now you look like the Peter I know." Eris says with a giggle.
He smiled. "I... Wanted to ask you something. But it can wait until after the Demon thing is dealt with.

After a while she got a swimsuit bikini, white with pink polka dots. "What do you think?" Diana asked as she showed it off to Josh
Only one thought went through his mind
His face flushed. "You look... Amazing." He said.

Tyson walks up near the rift with the Tome of Hope in hand. He looks around and then sifts through the pages, thinking to himself as he does so.
'Can't have people see this and start thinking I'm some kind of good guy.'
He comes across a page with a text he fully understands.
"This must be the one."
He chants the spell and both he and the rift light up. Tyson's body fills with pain as it feels like he's being torn out of his own body. After a few moments of agonizing pain, a dark aura exits his body and vanishes along with the scroll of dark magic he had with him.
"Farewell dark magic. You came through in the clutch for me way more times than you should have."
A thin, light outline surrounds the rift.
(wait what did he do?) Jace was still on the ground unconcious.

(He purified the rift, but what he doesn't know is that the book purified him as well, ridding him of his curses. He just thinks it only took away his ability to use dark magic.)
(oh so now we can bring back the city? Sweet.)

"Of course." Eris says. "Then you can see how awesome my ice skating skills are."
He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'm excited to see."

"I do... wait do trainers always battle?" She asked "I was kinda hoping to just... relax."
"We can if you want. I was going to ask if you wanted to catch a Pokemon that's all." He said. "If you don't want to we can just relax."

"We can if you want. I was going to ask if you wanted to catch a Pokemon that's all." He said. "If you don't want to we can just relax."
"I would love to catch one... where do we go?" She asked

(Not yet. It just makes it so that when Arkalas returns, he won't be invincible. Once he dies, everything he erased will come back.)

Eris blushes a bit. It was so refreshing to feel free again.

"I would love to catch one... where do we go?" She asked
"Well you can catch one right here on the beach. Pokemon are all.over.in this world." He said pulling out some empty Pokeballs. "Here you can have these. Their empty."

(Not yet. It just makes it so that when Arkalas returns, he won't be invincible. Once he dies, everything he erased will come back.)

Eris blushes a bit. It was so refreshing to feel free again.
They got to the spa. "Hello. What treatment would you like?" A person asked. (SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE OVER I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE SPA!)

"Well you can catch one right here on the beach. Pokemon are all.over.in this world." He said pulling out some empty Pokeballs. "Here you can have these. Their empty."

They got to the spa. "Hello. What treatment would you like?" A person asked. (SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE OVER I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE SPA!)
"Thank you... so how do these work?" She asked

(I got you.) The two workers came up to the couple "Greetings, welcome to Heaven's Bell spa. We have several treatments from hot tubs to mud baths and even massages. What would you like?"

(I got you.) The two workers came up to the couple "Greetings, welcome to Heaven's Bell spa. We have several treatments from hot tubs to mud baths and even massages. What would you like?"
"When the Pokemon has been weakened throw a Pokeball. If you aim well enough it will attempt to capture." He said.

"Massage and hot tub sound nice." He said. (He usually has to roll with the punches. I wonder how massaging would work for someone with super duribility)

"All of it!" Eris says with excitement. "I want to feel like a cloud walking on mist!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back