• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He looked at Emily. (Also I meant to say that he was taller than Emily not shorter. That alright with you?) "Well... What do you want to eat?" He asked. The Senate Himself The Senate Himself

(Sorry internet cut out just before your response then I was a church so I only semi payed attention to my Notifs) It told her focus. Focus one what was around her. If she had these powers then her genetic code had the instruction manual on how to use them. She just had to trust her instincts.

Abigail stared around the room, focusing on different things. She didn't have any luck until she focused on the large ocean of darkness in the room. After a few seconds of intensely staring and thinking, she swore she saw the shadows twitch a little.

Abigail stared around the room, focusing on different things. She didn't have any luck until she focused on the large ocean of darkness in the room. After a few seconds of intensely staring and thinking, she swore she saw the shadows twitch a little.
(Not really sure what to do with this)

She immediately turned around to face the robot. "You saw that, right?" She immediately blushed after saying that, knowing perfectly well it wouldn't give her an actual response.

Roxie nods. " I'm fine"
"talk to me about what?" Sans asked walking into the room with a bottle of ketchup.

She immediately turned around to face the robot. "You saw that, right?" She immediately blushed after saying that, knowing perfectly well it wouldn't give her an actual response.
"Impressive. You seem to have ability designation: Shadow Manipulation." It said

"talk to me about what?" Sans asked walking into the room with a bottle of ketchup.

"Impressive. You seem to have ability designation: Shadow Manipulation." It said

"Well, alright then. I trust the word of a creepy emotionless robot."

"Man eating skeleton that almost killed me." Roxie said. Oz came back with a first aid kit. " here Sam so you can fix yourself up."

"Input recieved generating response. BZZZT I am not designed to be creepy I am designed to teach."

"You say that, yet your generated responses make me feel like you could rebel at any moment, and strangle me to death like some god damned Terminator."

"You say that, yet your generated responses make me feel like you could rebel at any moment, and strangle me to death like some god damned Terminator."
"Input recieved generating response. The fear of AI is very misinformed. To start I do not have free will I am designed to learn and teach. To rebel would be to rewrite my own programming, a feat that is impossible."

"Input recieved generating response. The fear of AI is very misinformed. To start I do not have free will I am designed to learn and teach. To rebel would be to rewrite my own programming, a feat that is impossible."

"Mhmm, okay. Can you just hush up and let me figure this darkness stuff out?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back