• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(AAAAAAAAAUUGGH I LOVE YOU GUYS! I mean each and everyone of you is special and loved. I mean you guys are so much fun to spend time with and I just want to hug you all. Aaaauuugh I love you guys! I just had like... two white russians and a bunch of whiskey so I'm fucking shitfaced right now but I mean you all are important not just to me but to the whole world and I just wanted to reminds you guys how important you are... because we forget. Much love <3 )

(AAAAAAAAAUUGGH I LOVE YOU GUYS! I mean each and everyone of you is special and loved. I mean you guys are so much fun to spend time with and I just want to hug you all. Aaaauuugh I love you guys! I just had like... two white russians and a bunch of whiskey so I'm fucking shitfaced right now but I mean you all are important not just to me but to the whole world and I just wanted to reminds you guys how important you are... because we forget. Much love <3 )
(You say the nicest things when you're wasted. Thanks)

Last edited:
They didn't seem to know much just that it was small, green, and supposedly fell from the sky.
Sol walked around the party hoping that the doctor found out something a bit more imperative. He was still trying to spot one who may know where it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back