• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He turned around with a cigarette in his mouth "Sam." (I'm surprised he knows. At this point is nigh impossible to tell the difference between Joey and Void)
(A quick look at recent memories is pretty much all he needs) "Haven't seen you since I died. Thanks for that by the way. Turns out being dead can get you a lot of perspective."

Everything disappeared and they were back in Wisp's castle "the standard rules of battleship stated that once you positioned your ships, and the game starts, you can not change their position, you broke the rules, so you lose" she stated

(Also the agreement was that their powers would switch if he won at chess)
(Welp there's always UNO)

" Not in the slightest you just can't admit defeat because of your pride."

"No you cheated first, but ill make you a deal, you can have your power back, only if you can give me mine" she replied and crossed her arms "I noticed you need to be specific with your powers, so thats the deal"

"No you cheated first, but ill make you a deal, you can have your power back, only if you can give me mine" she replied and crossed her arms "I noticed you need to be specific with your powers, so thats the deal"
Chuck smiled " deal." He held his hand out to shake and confirm the deal.

Chuck immediately got his powers back with them flowing through their contact. Chuck smiled and said "see ya later kid, oh and grimlock chase her." Now wisp was powerless and Chuck was gone.
(Now will chuck restore everyone else's powers is the question)

Chuck immediately got his powers back with them flowing through their contact. Chuck smiled and said "see ya later kid, oh and grimlock chase her." Now wisp was powerless and Chuck was gone.

Even with his powers back, chuck found himself unable to leave the perimeter of Wisp's castle, and unable to alter things she created

Wisp rode Grimlock to the front gate, where she saw chuck stuck inside yhe perimeter "oh is something wrong? Like maybe you didn't finish the deal" she stated "in a lot smarter then you think"

Even with his powers back, chuck found himself unable to leave the perimeter of Wisp's castle, and unable to alter things she created

Wisp rode Grimlock to the front gate, where she saw chuck stuck inside yhe perimeter "oh is something wrong? Like maybe you didn't finish the deal" she stated "in a lot smarter then you think"
(Uhh you never specified when he had to and with his power she couldn't still stop him.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back