• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"The guy is ready to give up. Go home and die. I say let him. That way he's not our problem." Peter said pulling down his mask.
Suddenly a dart hit Void in the neck. Sam saw the dart inject a red liquid into his veins "GAAAH!" He shouted as he fell to the floor.

"Question is, what if he isn't?" Joey said

Suddenly a dart hit Void in the neck. Sam saw the dart inject a red liquid into his veins "GAAAH!" He shouted as he fell to the floor.

"Question is, what if he isn't?" Joey said
"Then we force him back to his world and kill him there."

Almost instinctively Sam grabbed Void and took to the sky flying as fast as he could.

"Then we force him back to his world and kill him there."

Almost instinctively Sam grabbed Void and took to the sky flying as fast as he could.
"So how about we find him then?" Joey said

Void then grabbed Sam's arm a few thousand feet in the air and crushed it

"What the hell!?" He asked dropping him holding his now bloodied arm. "His mentallity is completely different from before."
Sam noticed that his eyes were completely red. "I'll destroy EVERYTHING!" Void said as he plummeted to the ground and punched, creating a earthquake.
Joey felt the quake "You felt that?"

Sam noticed that his eyes were completely red. "I'll destroy EVERYTHING!" Void said as he plummeted to the ground and punched, creating a earthquake.
Joey felt the quake "You felt that?"
"Yeah. Yeah I did." He said. He jumped out the window.

Sam used his telekinesis to lift up Void.

A portal opened and a truck fell onto Sam.

Joey followed Peter out the window "I don't think that was a natural earthquake." He said as he began swinging.
He caught it but had to drop Void to do so.

Peter swing to the epicenter. "Void! What the crap! I thought you said you gave up!"

He caught it but had to drop Void to do so.

Peter swing to the epicenter. "Void! What the crap! I thought you said you gave up!"
"RAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Void shouted as he picked up a car and threw it at Sam. "Shit, I think it's bloody mary." Joey said "If we don't do anything now, he'll go on a murderous rampage."

"Welp looks like we arrived." Hayden said.
Link pulled out his sword and shield.
Yahhah Yahhah

As you enter the warehouse, weapons drawn and selves readied, you are surprised to find it dark and empty. No crime lady with pink ringlets, no woman tied to a chair, nothing. A small, golden tube of lipstick is tossed from an elevated area across from you, and it stands up and begins playing a pre-recorded holographic message.

"So you've come looking for me, hmm? Sorry to say I'm not here at the moment. Quite busy with other affairs, actually." It's Trauma Queen, the hologram's face and voice sounding smug. "I have a little question, for you, actually. How stupid do you think I am? Stupid enough to mutter true information around a woman who hands it out like lollipops? Stupid enough to trust the weakest of my close associates with my general location? Stupid enough to leave such obvious evidence on a corpse?" The hologram looked thoughtful. "Actually, the third thing may be true. I should look into how good a job my lowers have been doing. But that isn't important. What is important is how much of a shame it is that I couldn't have actually been there, considering how much effort I put into setting this up. I had to pull an awful lot of favors and do an embarrassing amount of begging and haggling. Ah, speaking of which.... Peregrine, darling, I think it's time you introduced yourself."

The message ended, and the lipstick clattered to the ground. On top of the pile of crates from which it was thrown, there was a soft rustling.

(Oh I'm sorry, you thought this would be a nice and easy arc? Hell to that.)

(this is possibly the best writing I have done in the entire roleplay, and that's fucking sad)

Yahhah Yahhah

As you enter the warehouse, weapons drawn and selves readied, you are surprised to find it dark and empty. No crime lady with pink ringlets, no woman tied to a chair, nothing. A small, golden tube of lipstick is tossed from an elevated area across from you, and it stands up and begins playing a pre-recorded holographic message.

"So you've come looking for me, hmm? Sorry to say I'm not here at the moment. Quite busy with other affairs, actually." It's Trauma Queen, the hologram's face and voice sounding smug. "I have a little question, for you, actually. How stupid do you think I am? Stupid enough to mutter true information around a woman who hands it out like lollipops? Stupid enough to trust the weakest of my close associates with my general location? Stupid enough to leave such obvious evidence on a corpse?" The hologram looked thoughtful. "Actually, the third thing may be true. I should look into how good a job my lowers have been doing. But that isn't important. What is important is how much of a shame it is that I couldn't have actually been there, considering how much effort I put into setting this up. I had to pull an awful lot of favors and do an embarrassing amount of begging and haggling. Ah, speaking of which.... Peregrine, darling, I think it's time you introduced yourself."

The message ended, and the lipstick clattered to the ground. On top of the pile of crates from which it was thrown, there was a soft rustling.

(OOF,) "Look's like we gotta head into Overtime, Activate Defense mode," Hayden said, "Suit Protocol Activated. Activating Defensive Programs." said a female AI from the suit, he then went to check the boxes.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Void shouted as he picked up a car and threw it at Sam. "Shit, I think it's bloody mary." Joey said "If we don't do anything now, he'll go on a murderous rampage."
Peter grabbed his arms and held them back.

Yahhah Yahhah

(It's a mini-arc. Stick to format) Link looked at the rustling noise.

Yahhah Yahhah

John lifted his fists which were illuminated with blue energy. “Tricksy bitch, huh. Well I guess it’s just gonna make kicking her ass to Timbuktu more fun” he said.

He pulled his arms forward and opened a portal behind Peter causing a swarm of baseballs to fall into him. "Shit I wish I had my powers." Joey said

He pulled his arms forward and opened a portal behind Peter causing a swarm of baseballs to fall into him. "Shit I wish I had my powers." Joey said
His Spider-Sense tingled. "Void. Come to your senses." He said jumping to the other side of Void. He webbed his eyes shut.

His Spider-Sense tingled. "Void. Come to your senses." He said jumping to the other side of Void. He webbed his eyes shut.
He ripped the web off "He can't, bloody mary turns off most of your brain." A few portals opened up and magma began to pour out onto the streets. "SHIT!" Joey webbed a water tower and pulled it down to cool the magma.

(OOF,) "Look's like we gotta head into Overtime, Activate Defense mode," Hayden said, "Suit Protocol Activated. Activating Defensive Programs." said a female AI from the suit, he then went to check the boxes.

John lifted his fists which were illuminated with blue energy. “Tricksy bitch, huh. Well I guess it’s just gonna make kicking her ass to Timbuktu more fun” he said.

Hayden is only able to take a step towards the boxes before a figure launches from the top of the boxes onto the cement floor. It's a female humanoid bird, with feathered fingers and wings sprouting from the sides of her arms and back. Feather patterns similar to that of a Peregrine Falcon criss-cross her body, and a steel gray visor with black details covers half of her face, but that isn't important. What is important are the taloned feet that are attempting to scratch Link in the eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back