• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Waterfront....Yea I guess that would work with our boardwalk information. What did you get out of Shipper, Link?"

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

Meanwhile...

Flora had been sitting in the chair for a while. Nothing had changed except for how itchy she had become. So super itchy. It was nearly unbearable to sit there. Trauma Queen had left a while ago, leaving her alone in silence. And itchiness.
He pointed east. "Trauma Queen said something about needing to go that Direction."

"Shipper said that Trauma Queen mentioned something to her about heading east."

(i realized you kinda did say the right thing, but you didn't word it very well)

"That definitely narrows it down, then. We're going to kick Trauma Queen's ass on the Eastern Boardwalk. C'mon, we got a damsel in distress to save."

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 Yahhah Yahhah

" easily" she said.
"Show me." She said as a ninja appeared from a puff of smoke "Ryuji will help us out." The ninja bowed to Maddy "Nice to meet you."
"Think they know that wasn't you?" He asked walking to Examine Void.
"Doubt it." Joey said. He found that Void had escaped through the window. On the floor was the collar blocking his power. "Oh great, seems he got his powers back... Hey Ben, what were you planning on doing if he was still here?"

"Show me." She said as a ninja appeared from a puff of smoke "Ryuji will help us out." The ninja bowed to Maddy "Nice to meet you."

"Doubt it." Joey said. He found that Void had escaped through the window. On the floor was the collar blocking his power. "Oh great, seems he got his powers back... Hey Ben, what were you planning on doing if he was still here?"
"Using Pin Needle to throw him back into his own dimension." Ben said

" pleasure to meet you as well." She bowed to him and smiled. She quickly goes behind the ninja and puts him in a choke hold.

(I'm curious as to where Void would go)

"Using Pin Needle to throw him back into his own dimension." Ben said
"Pin Needle?" Joey asked
" pleasure to meet you as well." She bowed to him and smiled. She quickly goes behind the ninja and puts him in a choke hold.

(I'm curious as to where Void would go)
"Nicely done." He said "Alright, now try doing the same from above." A gargoyle statue came out of the wall above "Like Batman."

(i realized you kinda did say the right thing, but you didn't word it very well)

"That definitely narrows it down, then. We're going to kick Trauma Queen's ass on the Eastern Boardwalk. C'mon, we got a damsel in distress to save."

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 Yahhah Yahhah
John laughed a little bit. “Ass kicking and life saving. My favorite kind of party” he said.

"He can travel through dimensions." He said.
"Aren't dimensions a completely different thing compared to the multiverse?" Joey said
"Okay. I'll do that." She used her new wings to fly up to the gargoyle
Ryuji turned his back to her and pretended to be on duty. Jacob gave Maddy a small pouch "There's different tools you can use." Inside was rope, a grappling hook, kunai knives and a wooden dagger.

"Aren't dimensions a completely different thing compared to the multiverse?" Joey said

Ryuji turned his back to her and pretended to be on duty. Jacob gave Maddy a small pouch "There's different tools you can use." Inside was rope, a grappling hook, kunai knives and a wooden dagger.
she looks at her choices and takes the grappling hook. She jumps off the gargoyle, activating the grappling hook to hold to the statue. She swings and kicks Ryuji on the back on his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back