• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Then sweetie, you came to the right place. I can help you with all sorts of tools to help you avoid killing. You'll be just like Batman." Haruhi said with a smile.
Maddy smiled. "Sure it will at least get my mind off of stuff. Also I normally don't have these wings, it usually is a tail"

"I don't think he's told you anything. He is trying to distance himself from the criminal underworld... save for the attack on our village." Haruhi said

"A real shame." The clone turned to dust and the gravity returned to normal.
Leonidas shrugged. "Sorry." He said.

“Let’s mix things up a bit. You try hitting me first and you watch how I react.
Ben smirked. He ran up and did a kick sweep.

Haruhi waited for her to wake up.

"Well alright." He said as he concentrated. He imagined himself as a pink teddy bear.
He quickly transformed and his smell was gone and he felt better as well. Dru smiled "see?"

Leonidas shrugged. "Sorry." He said.

Ben smirked. He ran up and did a kick sweep.

Marisol slid back, quickly snapped her hand down, and tried to grab his ankle and yank, with the intent of screwing up his balance.

(My younger brother has tried to kick sweep me before. Accomplished nothing but hurting my ankles. Ow.)

"Alright to the lab..." he says walking into the house
On their way there Zadock said "you'll have to learn to see through the eyes of your thralls. Thankfully i have a few set up all over so we just need to figure out where he died and send something there."

She sighed and flew high into the sky.
Leo shrugged and kept walking. "Dang should have at least tried to shake her hand or something."

Marisol slid back, quickly snapped her hand down, and tried to grab his ankle and yank, with the intent of screwing up his balance.

(My younger brother has tried to kick sweep me before. Accomplished nothing but hurting my ankles. Ow.)
Ben grabbed her hand and threw her over his shoulder.

Leo shrugged and kept walking. "Dang should have at least tried to shake her hand or something."

Ben grabbed her hand and threw her over his shoulder.

His attack easily flung her, but she managed to strike him in the back with a kick in the process of the recoil.

"Im sure its great. Thank you for being so kind" she said and tried the soup.
The soup was serviceable, but not quite up to snuff with Joey's culinary skills. "So since you can go werewolf... and since you will start undergoing my training, how about a new hero name for you? How about the Claw?"

The soup was serviceable, but not quite up to snuff with Joey's culinary skills. "So since you can go werewolf... and since you will start undergoing my training, how about a new hero name for you? How about the Claw?"
" well I can't go werewolf now but yeah. Claw works..I can't remember the last time I trained without my healing ability." She said and kept eating.

" well I can't go werewolf now but yeah. Claw works..I can't remember the last time I trained without my healing ability." She said and kept eating.
"You will learn to work without it." She said "I will train you in several martial arts, ninja tools, and disarmament techniques."

"You will learn to work without it." She said "I will train you in several martial arts, ninja tools, and disarmament techniques."
" yeah I just got use to relying on it especially during training.". She said and finished the soup. "Pretty such trained all day and night growing up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back