• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"This is taking too long." Rejin said. He snapped his fingers and got Charles caught up on recent history and on Steve.

Peter runs over to her and catches her.
"Woah woah WOAH! I can't beat that bloke!" Charles said "I'm just a kid who can kill people, how the bloody hell do you expect a kid from London who made a living as a chimney sweep take on a super soldier with an indestructable shield? It's suicide!"

"Woah woah WOAH! I can't beat that bloke!" Charles said "I'm just a kid who can kill people, how the bloody hell do you expect a kid from London who made a living as a chimney sweep take on a super soldier with an indestructable shield? It's suicide!"
"I know when his guard is down. I've provided you the means to strike him from a distance. A sniper rifle."

"I can't...I can't control my bloodlust..." Eris says weakly.
"Yes you can." Peter said. "You didn't kill me before and I don't believe you'll do it now."

"Think that'll kill him?" Charles asked "With the Devil Cell and all, what if he gets brought back to life?"
" He does not have a devil cell. Agree to my terms and neither will you."

Mari stays back watching Peter and Eris and she ripped pieces of cloth from her disguise to tend to her cut off tentacles.

"Alright... deal's a deal." Charles said "So where's the contract?"
He pulled a scroll and a knife. "One drop of blood."

"I'm gonna kill him. Kill him for what he did to you." She says before passing out.
When she passed out Blackmorph's effect wore off and she returned to normal. Peter held her close. "It's okay." He said. "I'm okay." He took her home and took her to her room. He tucked her into her bed and left.

He pulled a scroll and a knife. "One drop of blood."

When she passed out Blackmorph's effect wore off and she returned to normal. Peter held her close. "It's okay." He said. "I'm okay." He took her home and took her to her room. He tucked her into her bed and left.
Eris defuses from Lazarus and returns to her normal form.

"... who?" The kid replied

"OH DEAR GOD IT'S MICHAEL JACKSO-... wait... do I know you?" He asked
The ghost just stared and watched him. Her mouth moved but no words came out. After a few moments she pointed at Joey and then faded from sight.

Rejin smiled. "You may begin your killing spree after your meal." He disappeared.

"It's hissing the portal os hissing at us." Ben said.
"I know that..I'm in no mood to fight a snake right now.." She kept pushing the button on her watch until the portal closed. "Ok I'm calling Allan."

Peter began working on ways to track down Blackmorph
Maddy had been walking around after Joey had ran off somewhere. She was use to not knowing where he was going. She just hoped he wasn't doing anything stupid. She had learned about the destruction that went on and knocked on Peter's door. She wanted to see if Eris was alright.

The immortal's wife Ally showed up. "I'm here dear."
The Doctor very much disapporved of people just appearing in his TARDIS bit said nothing.

"I know that..I'm in no mood to fight a snake right now.." She kept pushing the button on her watch until the portal closed. "Ok I'm calling Allan."
"No seriously. Why is it missing?" He asked.

Maddy had been walking around after Joey had ran off somewhere. She was use to not knowing where he was going. She just hoped he wasn't doing anything stupid. She had learned about the destruction that went on and knocked on Peter's door. She wanted to see if Eris was alright.
Peter came downstairs looking as though he hadn't slept at all last night. He opened the door. The bags under his eyes were bery apparent.

The Doctor very much disapporved of people just appearing in his TARDIS bit said nothing.

"No seriously. Why is it missing?" He asked.

Peter came downstairs looking as though he hadn't slept at all last night. He opened the door. The bags under his eyes were bery apparent.
"No but random portals should nt be happening." Fate said.

"You look horrible.." Maddy said. "I heard what happened. Hows Eris doing?"

"No but random portals should nt be happening." Fate said.

"You look horrible.." Maddy said. "I heard what happened. Hows Eris doing?"
(EVIL THY NAME BE AUTO CORRECT!) "No but seriously why was it hissing?" Ben asked.

"I havn't slept in twenty-nine hours " Peter said. "She's resting. I have work to do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back