• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Each of them will have to make a deal of their own." The Knife and parchment reappeared. "A single drop over lood is all that Is require."
"Alright... but don't let the British kid fool you, he gets a kick out of gutting people... especially alive." Joey said as he cut his finger and touched the parchment.

"Alright... but don't let the British kid fool you, he gets a kick out of gutting people... especially alive." Joey said as he cut his finger and touched the parchment.
There was a sharp pain on the back of his neck which was replaced quickly by a soothing warmth. The Devil Cell landed on the ground with a thud before disappearing.

There was a sharp pain on the back of his neck which was replaced quickly by a soothing warmth. The Devil Cell landed on the ground with a thud before disappearing.
"Holy... Holy fucking shit... wait... I need food." Joey asked "Bring me anything... food or water... I have to know if this is real."

"Holy... Holy fucking shit... wait... I need food." Joey asked "Bring me anything... food or water... I have to know if this is real."
Rejin snapped his fingers. Behind Joey a table appeared with full course lobster meal. One that he could indeed enjoy as normal. No more demon form, no devil cell, he could eat normal food again.

A group of bats fly at Mari and Peter, attempting to scratch them up.
"Same old tricks." Peter said firing webs at them. "Gotcha." He shot a webline at Eris and pulled her from the darkness. He wrapped his arms around her body restraining her and her tail. He attempted to knock her out

Rejin snapped his fingers. Behind Joey a table appeared with full course lobster meal. One that he could indeed enjoy as normal. No more demon form, no devil cell, he could eat normal food again.
He took the lobster and ate it. He began to tear up as he gulped down the water "Food... FOOD!" He continued to devour it

He took the lobster and ate it. He began to tear up as he gulped down the water "Food... FOOD!" He continued to devour it
Rejin smiled. "You may begin your killing spree after your meal." He disappeared.

There was a loud hissing sound. Fate started pressing buttons on her watch. " go away go away." The portal slowly started to shrink.
"It's hissing the portal os hissing at us." Ben said.

"Wait... am I on a time limit?" He asked
He was gone. After he had eaten Joey's side of the deal was brought to the forefront of his thoughts. He wanted to kill those people. He needed to kill those people. And he needed to look like Peter as he did.

He was gone. After he had eaten Joey's side of the deal was brought to the forefront of his thoughts. He wanted to kill those people. He needed to kill those people. And he needed to look like Peter as he did.
"I'm gonna need web shooters." Joey said as he examined the mock suit. He wondered if it had fake web shooters on it.

Drumonkey Drumonkey (What happened to Joey's old body? Did the possesor take off his ring and necklace before doing so? Did Sans?)

"I'm gonna need web shooters." Joey said as he examined the mock suit. He wondered if it had fake web shooters on it.

Drumonkey Drumonkey (What happened to Joey's old body? Did the possesor take off his ring and necklace before doing so? Did Sans?)
(Sure and it was Zadock that took the body so it's in the house)

A pair of false Webshooters were on the table.

"The time vortex of course so I can do some meddling. And yes I know what dangers you think I'll cause but trust me I won't " the Immortal said as he took the parts from Allyson and waited for the doctor to move the ship.
The Doctor took the TARDIS to the Time Vortex. It fought against him. It knew what the immortal was planning and it did not approve. "I can't get to the Time Vortex she shut me out."

(Sure and it was Zadock that took the body so it's in the house)

The Doctor took the TARDIS to the Time Vortex. It fought against him. It knew what the immortal was planning and it did not approve. "I can't get to the Time Vortex she shut me out."
Joey sent a quick text to Dru and Zadock "Hey I'm back from the dead... again... have you guys seen my ring and necklace?" He took the suit and put it on "Sorry Peter... I gotta do this." He then opened a portal to Los Angeles and stood on top the Hilton hotel.

" My wife will be able to get us into the time vortex as I need once she gets here. Now..." The Immortal began to touch and modify the machines and even seemed to summon some new tech into his hands.

Joey sent a quick text to Dru and Zadock "Hey I'm back from the dead... again... have you guys seen my ring and necklace?" He took the suit and put it on "Sorry Peter... I gotta do this." He then opened a portal to Los Angeles and stood on top the Hilton hotel.
Zadock went into his body storage and sent Joey a text back "yeah I have your ring and necklace what do you need it for?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back