• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

It almost hit her and then stopped. It began clawing on the stone lodged it's chest whimpering.
She slowly steps towards it. "It hurts I know." She pets its head gently, not caring if she got burned. "Don't worry. I'll be over soon." She grabbed the stone with her other hand and pulled it out.

She slowly steps towards it. "It hurts I know." She pets its head gently, not caring if she got burned. "Don't worry. I'll be over soon." She grabbed the stone with her other hand and pulled it out.
Arcanine howled in pain as the red Crystal disappeared. It's eyes went back to normal. It fell to its side. Arcanine fainted. Ben and Josh put out the last fire before running to her. Josh put his ear to his Pokemons snout. "He'll be okay. He's tired." He said. "Return Arcanine." He said. The Pokeball was then transported to the PC.

Arcanine howled in pain as the red Crystal disappeared. It's eyes went back to normal. It fell to its side. Arcanine fainted. Ben and Josh put out the last fire before running to her. Josh put his ear to his Pokemons snout. "He'll be okay. He's tired." He said. "Return Arcanine." He said. The Pokeball was then transported to the PC.
The stone still glowed red. "It isn't suppose to be like this.." She frowned, it didn't attach to her like it could but she could still feel the power coming from it. "Its stronger than it was suppose to be."

The stone still glowed red. "It isn't suppose to be like this.." She frowned, it didn't attach to her like it could but she could still feel the power coming from it. "Its stronger than it was suppose to be."
Water Hazard returned to Normal. "Well we can figure it out later." He said. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
"A small stone. Question say a nice innocent Arcanine touched said stone."

"No not particularly." Peter said.

Before he sent the residual energy to the hand he grabbed Dru.

"Entertainment, furthuring my plans, paving the way for my ideal future." Rejin said. "Now then.... Do you accept my terms?"
The energy flowed into Dru and his eyes opened up and he sat upright shouting in gallifreyan saying "I am the dream that moves in the night, I am the fear in the back of mortals minds, I am that which is forgotten like the hopes of children." Dru then began to perform the regeneration process just like the doctor.

The energy flowed into Dru and his eyes opened up and he sat upright shouting in gallifreyan saying "I am the dream that moves in the night, I am the fear in the back of mortals minds, I am that which is forgotten like the hopes of children." Dru then began to perform the regeneration process just like the doctor.
(I used his severed hand and cheated. Is Dru like just gonna become a different person now?) The Doctor watched.

(I used his severed hand and cheated. Is Dru like just gonna become a different person now?) The Doctor watched.
(I know and you'll see) suddenly the TARDIS shook like it was hit by a large force and then there was a powerful knock at the door that caused the whole thing to shake and then they could hear the Immortal from outside "hello let me or I'll have to catch this thing mid flight and I'm sure she won't like it."

(I know and you'll see) suddenly the TARDIS shook like it was hit by a large force and then there was a powerful knock at the door that caused the whole thing to shake and then they could hear the Immortal from outside "hello let me or I'll have to catch this thing mid flight and I'm sure she won't like it."
The Doctor went towards the door. ¨Hello?" He asked.

Eris mouths the words 'please do' before shouting "Yeah, sure, whatever!".
Peter had to stop treating her like a common thug in this fight. He couldn't use his full strength but he needed to hold himself back less. He ran at her and jumped over her sweeping at her legs much harder and faster than before.

"A small stone. Question say a nice innocent Arcanine touched said stone."

"No not particularly." Peter said.

Before he sent the residual energy to the hand he grabbed Dru.

"Entertainment, furthuring my plans, paving the way for my ideal future." Rejin said. "Now then.... Do you accept my terms?"
He sighed and shook his head "Sorry but nope. I can't."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back