• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I suppose so unless we decide to go to the next world." Fate said
Josh looked at them. "Can I come?" He asked. "I've already done everything I can here. What else is there to do when you've caught legendary Pokemon and beat every trainer to ever challenge you.."

"Find her and knock her out."
"got it" Mari whispered as she closed her eyes and as she breathes out her bioluminescence turns off. In the dark, she took a few steps away from Peter. Her sight in the dark was far better than normal humans, she looked around seeing if she could spot the women. Looking for any outline of her.

(Nice, do hope work is going well)

Mari backed up and quickly looked around at the cage inclosing them. She closed her eyes as it started to get dark around them. As she did what seem to be small blue light started to shine the out line of her body. She started to glow, made her seem like a ghost from the dim light coming from her. "Any plans now Mr. Spider?" She whispered towards Peter as she stood next to him
"I do." The Doctor said. "I'd like to know why you need them."

"Scaaaaaary." Peter said. This time he would rely on his Spider-Sense to get him.through
"Some fear the darkness. I love it! I thrive in it! Just like bats!" She says as a loud, sonic screech echoes throughout the cage.

"Then... I guess I will need web shooters." Joey replied. "Oh, I have some friends that have the same issue. Think you can do the same?"
"Each of them will have to make a deal of their own." The Knife and parchment reappeared. "A single drop over lood is all that Is require."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back