• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" I will get back to that soon if I have my way." Dru said quietly thinking about how to get his life back.

Zadock spoke up " wait before you do that I want to know all about what makes this thing tick and makes it so strong because it almost got me for a second there."
“‘Excuse me, if you’ve got questions I’ll answer’em but if you want to know why I’m so strong, I’m a giant, there ain’t much stronger than a giant” said Hrathgaer. Still sitting down. He was mostly unhurt from the battle, just didn’t care enough to fight with the summoner gone.
"it's okay, how do I summon you home?," he asked
“Open up that book, and say Fretz. Quick like please, no offense but I’d prefer to get back sooner rather than later” said Hrathgaer.

“‘Excuse me, if you’ve got questions I’ll answer’em but if you want to know why I’m so strong, I’m a giant, there ain’t much stronger than a giant” said Hrathgaer. Still sitting down. He was mostly unhurt from the battle, just didn’t care enough to fight with the summoner gone.

“Open up that book, and say Fretz. Quick like please, no offense but I’d prefer to get back sooner rather than later” said Hrathgaer.
"Fretz" Hayden said "So I'll find you a better owner..." he said as he was going

"Interesting I'll have to adjust my ragmen to be closer to your strength level." Zadock nodded his head and waited to see if the

"Fuck... fuck." one said as he backed up to a shipping container. He began unlocking it "SHIT! STOP HIM!" One of Joey's thugs shouted.
Peter webbed the lid shut and pulled guy off of it. "Children shouldn't play with things that aren't theres. He webbed the man to a wall.

"Fretz" Hayden said "So I'll find you a better owner..." he said as he was going
"Interesting I'll have to adjust my ragmen to be closer to your strength level." Zadock nodded his head and waited to see if the
Hrathgaer grunted at the smaller man’s remark. Not believing one could manufacture something as strong as a giant. Least of all as strong as Hrathgaer who being a Demi-god was abnormally strong amongst his own race. When the word was spoke, the massive man disappeared in blue light. Quite happy to return.

Peter webbed the lid shut and pulled guy off of it. "Children shouldn't play with things that aren't theres. He webbed the man to a wall.
"That's the last of them. Alright get the containers open." One of Joey's thugs said. The rest nodded and immediately went to open the containers. One went to the other side of the one covered in web.

"That's the last of them. Alright get the containers open." One of Joey's thugs said. The rest nodded and immediately went to open the containers. One went to the other side of the one covered in web.
"What's in these?" Peter asked pouring a piquid on the container that made the web dissolve faster.

"Human trafficking." Peter said. "Alright. I'll help get the rest of these containers open." He said. "Then I need to figure who's these guys' boss is."
"Pffft we were way ahead of you. We got sent here on Fisk's orders. Guy is Jeon Juhong. You won't find him in the states. Joey has been at war with him since he was 3." A thug said

"Pffft we were way ahead of you. We got sent here on Fisk's orders. Guy is Jeon Juhong. You won't find him in the states. Joey has been at war with him since he was 3." A thug said
Peter had MJ do a search in Jeon Juhong. "Alright." He said. He talked to the people. "If any of you have no where to go there's a new homeless shelter about two blocks that way it's called F.E.A.S.T." (Foreshadowing)

Peter had MJ do a search in Jeon Juhong. "Alright." He said. He talked to the people. "If any of you have no where to go there's a new homeless shelter about two blocks that way it's called F.E.A.S.T." (Foreshadowing)
(YAY! FORESHADOWING!) The girl responded in Ugandan "Uhhh... we're gonna need a translator. We'll take it from here webhead." The thug said

(YAY! FORESHADOWING!) The girl responded in Ugandan "Uhhh... we're gonna need a translator. We'll take it from here webhead." The thug said
Peter thought to himself. He knew Japanese, Spanish, and French but... Nope no Ugandan. He was currently working on Italion. "I can call the Doctor or something." He said.

Peter thought to himself. He knew Japanese, Spanish, and French but... Nope no Ugandan. He was currently working on Italion. "I can call the Doctor or something." He said.
"Look, there's more people in need of help. We can make a few calls... or use google translate." The thug replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back