• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Spiderman? Well... if you must know, we got orders from Fisk about a rival operation. Real nasty guys, worse than us. Basically trafficking operation going on in there. We were here to hit them hard and get the product out." One of Joey's thugs said.
"Okay. Stay back try to keep the death count low." Peter said jumping into the fray.

"What is going on?" he asked as the lich healed him
The lich turned his head and Hayden could hear the lich in his mind "we can only fix the dead..." It then turned back to it's work however now that he was a soul he could see the path to heaven and hell and feel which one pulled on him. He could also see the lich was brimming with the same energy that was suddenly all around him and he could see a tether from it and the shadow man to where Zadock was fighting and Zadock was overflowing with energy a practical beacon in the night.

Zadock was slowly resisting the force but he clearly wasn't strong enough. Then scraps came from behind the giant and grabbed it's head planting its feet on the beings shoulders and pulling trying to tear the head off of this force. Zadock used his aura to also help hold off the hands.
The giant continued trying to crush the man. He would follow his orders. The thing grabbing his head would not be sufficient.

The giant continued trying to crush the man. He would follow his orders. The thing grabbing his head would not be sufficient.
Zadock grunted and then his eyes glowed with his aura and shot it towards the creature tearing apart it's soul or whatever was animating it Zadock hadn't wanted to do that but he was running out of time. Just in case that didn't work two large Ragmen came up and grabbed the wrudtd of the creature managing to halt it's progress with their strength.

(Ok well shade is gone)

The lich paused it's duties to ask " what path? Do you want death?" as it spoke he could feel the shadow loosening it's grip on his soul
(So the book of champions is now archived.)
"I wish to live...it just looks beautiful over there..." he replied

(So the book of champions is now archived.)
"I wish to live...it just looks beautiful over there..." he replied
The shadow held firm whole the lich worked. After a few minutes the lich was done and they put his soul back. Now he could faintly remember what he had seen mainly remember how it made him feel and how cold Zadocks aura had felt.

The shadow held firm whole the lich worked. After a few minutes the lich was done and they put his soul back. Now he could faintly remember what he had seen mainly remember how it made him feel and how cold Zadocks aura had felt.
"Geez thanks, I owe you..." he grabbed Shade's book "Sigh...maybe I'll just destroy it..." (Gonna make a new character) he moved towards the creature... "Creature...You are done here.. Shade's control over you is no more...at least now.." he said, he thought if he could say the name of the creature could send it back
(What does the book of champions do and what does it being archived mean?)
(It summons 5 champions and I'm gonna make a character of what happened if Hayden didn't give up his spirit training. which is going to him)

Zadock grunted and then his eyes glowed with his aura and shot it towards the creature tearing apart it's soul or whatever was animating it Zadock hadn't wanted to do that but he was running out of time. Just in case that didn't work two large Ragmen came up and grabbed the wrudtd of the creature managing to halt it's progress with their strength.
The giant stumbled back holding his head. He put his hands on his sides and looked around seeing the summoner beaten he sighed and flopped down to sit. “That’s that then” said Hrathgaer. Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

"Geez thanks, I owe you..." he grabbed Shade's book "Sigh...maybe I'll just destroy it..." (Gonna make a new character) he moved towards the creature... "Creature...You are done here.. Shade's control over you is no more...at least now.." he said, he thought if he could say the name of the creature could send it back

(It summons 5 champions and I'm gonna make a character of what happened if Hayden didn't give up his spirit training. which is going to him)
(Uhh you might be down one if that's what's fighting Zadock.) The lich ignored him and simply faded away with the shadow man neither of them paying Hayden a second thought.

"We are fragile compared to how you use to be" she said
" I will get back to that soon if I have my way." Dru said quietly thinking about how to get his life back.
The giant stumbled back holding his head. He put his hands on his sides and looked around seeing the summoner beaten he sighed and flopped down to sit. “That’s that then” said Hrathgaer. Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
"it's okay, how do I summon you home?," he asked
Zadock spoke up " wait before you do that I want to know all about what makes this thing tick and makes it so strong because it almost got me for a second there."

"Alright," he tosses him the book
" I will get back to that soon if I have my way." Dru said quietly thinking about how to get his life back.

Zadock spoke up " wait before you do that I want to know all about what makes this thing tick and makes it so strong because it almost got me for a second there."
"It will take some time for me to move on...but when I do, I will be better than ever.." he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back