• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

There were notifications for several different events all over the world. One headline talked about how the new International Demon Defense League had stopped a vampire uprising in Romania. "This is of course just optional stuff." Luci said "Do you wish to see Joey now?"
" yes..." Maddy said looking at her ring. "You had to go back there Joey ..did you even think how I would feel.."

" yes..." Maddy said looking at her ring. "You had to go back there Joey ..did yo even think how I would feel.."
"He did, but if you want to know why, he was going to save a friend of Sans." Luci said as a video appeared.

Joey was clad in armor on a horse looking over a battlefield "Alright, I want our archers to prepare the fire arrows and unleash a volley to the north east." He said to a knight "If we can push through, the Northern Kingdom will lose a good chunk of reinforcements. We need to be wary however." He raised his hand and the archers dunked their arrows in oil before lighting them. He pointed his hand forward and a volley of flaming arrows swarmed the eastern part of the warzone "It's great to have you back Marquess Takanuchi. It had been 26 years down here since you left to fight Dreema. Since then, the war had temporary peace... but five years ago Emperor Lao Xipang sent troops to the south. He-" Joey held up his hand "I know the story general. I've been told it multiple times." He said "The northern kingdom will fall soon... at least I hope. I came here to find someone in the void." "Th-The void?" Joey nodded "I just hope my fiance won't be mad. It's only a favor... but if I die two more times, the amnesia will begin." He said "I have to get rid of this curse or avoid death as much as possible. For now, let's focus on the war." He drew his sword and a second volley of arrows came down "Now... CHARGE!" He then charged into the warzone along with a large army of soldiers on horseback.

"He did, but if you want to know why, he was going to save a friend of Sans." Luci said as a video appeared.

Joey was clad in armor on a horse looking over a battlefield "Alright, I want our archers to prepare the fire arrows and unleash a volley to the north east." He said to a knight "If we can push through, the Northern Kingdom will lose a good chunk of reinforcements. We need to be wary however." He raised his hand and the archers dunked their arrows in oil before lighting them. He pointed his hand forward and a volley of flaming arrows swarmed the eastern part of the warzone "It's great to have you back Marquess Takanuchi. It had been 26 years down here since you left to fight Dreema. Since then, the war had temporary peace... but five years ago Emperor Lao Xipang sent troops to the south. He-" Joey held up his hand "I know the story general. I've been told it multiple times." He said "The northern kingdom will fall soon... at least I hope. I came here to find someone in the void." "Th-The void?" Joey nodded "I just hope my fiance won't be mad. It's only a favor... but if I die two more times, the amnesia will begin." He said "I have to get rid of this curse or avoid death as much as possible. For now, let's focus on the war." He drew his sword and a second volley of arrows came down "Now... CHARGE!" He then charged into the warzone along with a large army of soldiers on horseback.
(Ah Joey, he acts like an asshole but he actually has a heart)

"Amnesia... He will forget about me." She said. Maddy went to look for Sans. "Sans!" The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Roxie got kicked to the ground
Dark Angel walked toward her before suddenly placing his hands on his head. "Argh!" He yelled. "I'm not you! I will never be you!" Sam yelled. "This is my body not yours!"

"Amnesia... He will forget about me." She said. Maddy went to look for Sans. "Sans!" The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Sans was I'm his room the door was unlocked. He was looking at a picture of Gaster.

Dark Angel walked toward her before suddenly placing his hands on his head. "Argh!" He yelled. "I'm not you! I will never be you!" Sam yelled. "This is my body not yours!"

Sans was I'm his room the door was unlocked. He was looking at a picture of Gaster.
Roxie smirked. "Keep it up."

"Ok" she said going to sans room. She took a breath as she walked inside. "Who is Joey looking for?" The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Sans showed her the picture of Gaster. "his name is gaster he was the head researcher on souls. he knew things about souls that no one did. including how to change them. if you want to hit me do it. just be warned I can't take a hit." Sans said.

Roxie smirked. "Keep it up."
Dark Angel yelled before being silenced by Sam. He fell onto his back panting.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
Sans showed her the picture of Gaster. "his name is gaster he was the head researcher on souls. he knew things about souls that no one did. including how to change them. if you want to hit me do it. just be warned I can't take a hit." Sans said.

Dark Angel yelled before being silenced by Sam. He fell onto his back panting.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Maddy looked at the photo. "I understand, I'm not going to hit you. You just want your friend back....I just want joey to come back safe...."

"So you back Sam?" Roxie asked.

Sol still hung around the house.

Matt patrolled the city.

The book lay dormant.

Maddy looked at the photo. "I understand, I'm not going to hit you. You just want your friend back....I just want joey to come back safe...."

"So you back Sam?" Roxie asked.
"maddy i didn't know what i was doing? or what a devil cell is... so i'm sorry." Sans

"Yeah. Yeah I'm- Aw y restaurant."

Elizabeth walked out with her son holding hands, they were going to go christmas shopping, but

Shade grinned "Bavscal,"
This time Vergyld appeared curled up in her true form. A red and gold dragon a little larger than an elephant. Tail curled around her talons like a cat.

"Yes" he replied
The dragon stretched for a few moments. One might think it a shame to kill a child so young, but oh well he’d be dead in less than a century anyway. No real loss, not like she had a choice in the matter. Without warning she was in the air. Pouncing at the humans. Throat beginning to build up a flame.

The dragon stretched for a few moments. One might think it a shame to kill a child so young, but oh well he’d be dead in less than a century anyway. No real loss, not like she had a choice in the matter. Without warning she was in the air. Pouncing at the humans. Throat beginning to build up a flame.
Elizabeth screamed, Daniel, young and not knowing what to do. punches the dragon, "Get off of us!"
Shade grins, "So, which one you want to be well done?" he told Vergyld

"Doesn't matter. Just go back to your restaurant. I would like to have a place to work and get free food." Roxie said walking, making her skeletons disappear.

Maddy let him be and left
Sam went to Wisp's amd began to rebuild. "Heh... Good for you Roxie. Your changing." He said to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back