• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She twisted his leg before letting go of it. She pulled a knife from her pocket and stabbed him. All while she was doing this she was using her telepathic powers to look for Sam.
She saw Sam. Or what was left of him. He was in a padded cell in his own mind wearing a straight jacket.

"I only come by when needed." She replied "Though those rules are not left up to me."
she sighed. " okay but Joey is dead meat for getting the devil cell again.". Allyson looked like she wanted to take her phone away. "You are not watching those videos this time. You don't need to see him there again" Allyson didn't want a repeat of what happened last time.

she sighed. " okay but Joey is dead meat for getting the devil cell again.". Allyson looked like she wanted to take her phone away. "You are not watching those videos this time. You don't need to see him there again" Allyson didn't want a repeat of what happened last time.
"It is up to you master." Luci said "But I have information regarding the world of mortals." She pointed to a news button "This can update you on paranormal activities happening in your world. Demons, ghosts, vampires, even werewolves. There is a lot in the world that you may want to notify your friends about."

"He will not hesitate to kill you. Just leave me! You have a daughter to think about." He said.
"yeah? You have family and friends too who care about you. They don't you some wannabe angel. Now shut up before I make you. I'm doing my best to focus on helping you and fighting."

Outside the mindscape, Roxie had stabbed Dark angel other a knife again.

"yeah? You have family and friends too who care about you. They don't you some wannabe angel. Now shut up before I make you. I'm doing my best to focus on helping you and fighting."

Outside the mindscape, Roxie had stabbed Dark angel other a knife again.
While she was distracted with Sam and fighting Dark Angel looked into her mind secretly without Sam seeing. Looking to see why she was fighting so hard to get this pathetic man back.

"It is up to you master." Luci said "But I have information regarding the world of mortals." She pointed to a news button "This can update you on paranormal activities happening in your world. Demons, ghosts, vampires, even werewolves. There is a lot in the world that you may want to notify your friends about."
Maddy looked at Allyson. " I won't spend too much time on my phone this time." Allyson sighed. "Okay." She walks away. Maddy looked at her phone. "Luci stop calling me master please."

Hayden stretched his arms, "You think Peter's going to be fine? I mean mutation can scar a man..." He said to James

Maddy looked at Allyson. " I won't spend too much time on my phone this time." Allyson sighed. "Okay." She walks away. Maddy looked at her phone. "Luci stop calling me master please."
"Sorry Maddy. It's kinda in my programming." She said with a shrug. "I still have your phoenix in your inventory."
Hayden stretched his arms, "You think Peter's going to be fine? I mean mutation can scar a man..." He said to James
"I hope so.." His enthusiasm was gone "Hey Hayden... let's save the trip for another day. Something came up." He then turned the quinjet around back to Avengers tower.

"Sorry Maddy. It's kinda in my programming." She said with a shrug. "I still have your phoenix in your inventory."

"I hope so.." His enthusiasm was gone "Hey Hayden... let's save the trip for another day. Something came up." He then turned the quinjet around back to Avengers tower.
"Alright, I could've used a break. Say how do you know my name, I don't even know your name." he replied

While she was distracted with Sam and fighting Dark Angel looked into her mind secretly without Sam seeing. Looking to see why she was fighting so hard to get this pathetic man back.
He sees that Roxie was fighting for Sam because he allowed her entry to the house and wanted to give her a change. He sees that Roxie had Intel on all the minor villains in the city and that she had been planning something.

"Okay." She took a brief look at the news section

"Okay." She took a brief look at the news section
There were notifications for several different events all over the world. One headline talked about how the new International Demon Defense League had stopped a vampire uprising in Romania. "This is of course just optional stuff." Luci said "Do you wish to see Joey now?"

He sees that Roxie was fighting for Sam because he allowed her entry to the house and wanted to give her a change. He sees that Roxie had Intel on all the minor villains in the city and that she had been planning something.
Dark Angel threw a kick at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back