• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"By the way... ever seen that movie Weekend at Bernie's?" James asked

Joey was in the Abyss by now. Dragunov questioned whether or not he should type out his escapades.
(I meant his body not his soul) The spirit sano into Joey's body causing the body to jerk up and stumble to a wall. It bit into the finger to draw blood and began to draw symbols on the wall.

"Basically these guys host a party at a dead dude's house, and they hold up his corpse like a puppet." James replied

(I meant his body not his soul) The spirit sano into Joey's body causing the body to jerk up and stumble to a wall. It bit into the finger to draw blood and began to draw symbols on the wall.
"holy shit his body is moving." Sans said

"holy shit his body is moving." Sans said
The body then stuck the card into the center of the circle and it lit up brightly creating a colorful rift that caused the air to humm with energy. The body stepped into the portal and disappeared in a flash.

She drops her sceptre.

"Peter? You remember me? You got cured?" She asked.
"Yeah. There was a dormant gene that the Spider bite left with me it was activated by Blackmorph rather than just transforming me temporarily. Using controlled radiation on the human genetics in me caused the mutation to occure again but in reverse turning me back to normal. Well as normal as a man with Spider Powers can- that's not the point. Did I hurt you?"

"Peter? Who is Peter?" Fisk asked.

Last edited:
The body then stuck the card into the center of the circle and it lit up brightly creating a colorful rift that caused the air to humm with energy. The body stepped into the portal and disappeared in a flash.
"well." Sans said to himself. "that's not at all foreboding."

Fisk led them to Blackmorph who was inspecting Monsterous specimens.

"I... Don't doubt tha- wait.... That's not what happened. He looked at the whole in the iron-spider outfit. "Did I... Mutate?"

Sans returned and took him to the warehouse.
She drops her sceptre.

"Peter? You remember me? You got cured?" She asked.
Maddy watched as Eris spoke on the phone. She wondered if she still wanted to attack Black Morph. She sighed, thinking it didn't matter. She still would owe Fisk one.

Sol had seen the news, about the tragedy in New York, and couldn’t say he was surprised, but he still felt sorry for the innocence caught in it.

Maddy watched as Eris spoke on the phone. She wondered if she still wanted to attack Black Morph. She sighed, thinking it didn't matter. She still would owe Fisk one.

James began flying "Tell me Hayden... what brought you here to this world?"
Tony got back to Avenger tower. "Stark send out a message to as many Avengers as you can reach. The Superhuman Regristration Act has been repealled."

Sol stayed quietly in the room. Taking in the information with one ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back