• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yay! Space Mountain first!" James said. He then coughed "I mean space mountain first."

"A friend of a friend is a friend of mine." Joey said "You're on good terms with Peter... and I already have the Devil Cell... there's no going back now." He pulled the trigger once more. One life left.
Sans looked at him. "alright." He said.

"Alright, let's go to the house, and then using the teleporter room, we go to DisneyLand and buy tickets there, then you do whatever you want." he said
"Wonderful! But... how do we get to the house? Oh right, Quinjet... though we could just fly straight to Disneyland." James replied
Sans looked at him. "alright." He said.
Joey pulled the trigger and regenerated. His body was sweating heavily. He looked at the gun and gulped "This is it... one more shot and I go back..." He put the gun against his head "If I don't return in three months... then... tell everyone I'm sorry... except Hayden."

"Wonderful! But... how do we get to the house? Oh right, Quinjet... though we could just fly straight to Disneyland." James replied

Joey pulled the trigger and regenerated. His body was sweating heavily. He looked at the gun and gulped "This is it... one more shot and I go back..." He put the gun against his head "If I don't return in three months... then... tell everyone I'm sorry... except Hayden."
(Oh, that makes my heart sink, you could show a little bit of decency towards him after all he is fixing it.) "Alright, Let's go..." he walked towards the Quinjet,

"good luck." Sans said. "thank you."

(Oh, that makes my heart sink, you could show a little bit of decency towards him after all he is fixing it.) "Alright, Let's go..." he walked towards the Quinjet,
(Sorry, just being in character.) "TO DISNEYLAND!" James said as he got on the quinjet.
"good luck." Sans said. "thank you."
He pulled the trigger. No regeneration, no twitching... nothing. He was dead

(Sorry, just being in character.) "TO DISNEYLAND!" James said as he got on the quinjet.

He pulled the trigger. No regeneration, no twitching... nothing. He was dead
"i definitely owe him one." Sans said. "god this was dumb." He sighed. He took a flip phone out. He called James using a number he saw he in the tower.

Sans explained everything that happened. "I don't know where this place is pretty what it is but he said it could get gaster back so i didn't question it." He said
"Then that better be a big bottle of ketchup." His enthusiasm was gone "You owe him... big time... and that's if he makes it back."

"What do you think she will say knowing her fiance is dead?" He replied "We keep up an illusion. We'll tell her he's with us in Disneyland."
Sans nodded. "alright." Sans said. "and hopefully he'll get something out of this too."

Eris strongly resists the urge to immediately attack Blackmorph.
Eris receives a call. It's from Peter.

"The body is useless, he will get a new one when he returns... but there will be hell to pay if Maddy or Wilson Fisk finds out." James replied
Suddenly the air around Joey glowed with a green aura that caused all the spirits in the room to appear and then one had chains bind it's wrists and drag it into Joey's body.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back