• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Allyson smiled going over to Diana and giving her a hug. " congrats" Diana smiled. "Thanks". Alex smiled as his arms were crossed. " well that was something I didn't expect "
Jeremy smiled.

(Out of curiosity how many days in the rp has passed since the legion incident?)
(about three weeks I think)

"With who's baby?" Hayden asked happy for Diana.
"Mine." Jeremy said. "Who else? I'm her husband."

Ben's jaw had dropped.

"Don't mind the new guy Jeremy, he attaches to people quickly... for no reason." Joey said (Why is Hayden so quick to make friends with these people?) "And he's reaaaaaally annoying." he sipped his tea.
(Hey, I take offensive to that, Hayden is based off me irl, as such we are both pretty nice despite the fact the world is harsh. and that reminds me I'm probably gonna take a break from Rping as some personal issues came up)

"Don't forget Dash is busy wooing the sorceress that helped against Legion" Thor chuckled
"Well you cant see the future like Allyson, and don't have a predictive algorithm like I do" Thor replied nonchalantly with his arms crossed as well
Jeremy smiled.

(about three weeks I think)

"Mine." Jeremy said. "Who else? I'm her husband."

Ben's jaw had dropped.
(I feel like Alex and Thor have their own rivalry of some kind going on lol) Alex rolled his eyes. "Mom, Allyson did you two see this happening?" The two shook their heads. "Nope " Allyson said. "Guess they will have to tell the others when they see them.". Maddy smiled as she listened. " guys I'm happy for you but I have a few questions. Like will Diana's nanites impact the baby and what happens if she starts going unstable? " Dana sighed. "I was thinking about that too and the fact there is a demob after Diana as well."

(Hey, I take offensive to that, Hayden is based off me irl, as such we are both pretty nice despite the fact the world is harsh. and that reminds me I'm probably gonna take a break from Rping as some personal issues came up)
(Just asking. Just know that Joey in the RP is an asshole who is highly aggressive. There's a reason he took forever to become friends with Peter. But if you need the break then take it man. This RP ain't very important compared to irl stuff.)
(I feel like Alex and Thor have their own rivalry of some kind going on lol) Alex rolled his eyes. "Mom, Allyson did you two see this happening?" The two shook their heads. "Nope " Allyson said. "Guess they will have to tell the others when they see them.". Maddy smiled as she listened. " guys I'm happy for you but I have a few questions. Like will Diana's nanites impact the baby and what happens if she starts going unstable? " Dana sighed. "I was thinking about that too and the fact there is a demob after Diana as well."
"Jeez, even in pregnancy we never get a break." Joey said "Guess we gotta up security."

"We'll figure it out." Jeremy said. "She shouldn't be able to become unstable anymore." Jackson said. "Weird. Also I have no idea but I'll assume that the baby will inherent my powers the same way Diana did."

(Just asking. Just know that Joey in the RP is an asshole who is highly aggressive. There's a reason he took forever to become friends with Peter. But if you need the break then take it man. This RP ain't very important compared to irl stuff.)

"Jeez, even in pregnancy we never get a break." Joey said "Guess we gotta up security."
(Thanks, I appreciate it, glad you aint like Joey IRL, because ya know, you would probably act like a jerk to most of us.) "Hey! I ain't annoying! It's just that adjusting is kinda hard, your probably still angry at me that's the problem, if you need me, I gotta upgrade my armor, as the thing is, higher the security means make it harder to destroy, also the fact that if I die then things get not so good looking for me."

(Thanks, I appreciate it, glad you aint like Joey IRL, because ya know, you would probably act like a jerk to most of us.) "Hey! I ain't annoying! It's just that adjusting is kinda hard, your probably still angry at me that's the problem, if you need me, I gotta upgrade my armor, as the thing is, higher the security means make it harder to destroy, also the fact that if I die then things get not so good looking for me."
Peter got to the house. "What's up?" He asked. Dragunov Dragunov

"We'll figure it out." Jeremy said. "She shouldn't be able to become unstable anymore." Jackson said. "Weird. Also I have no idea but I'll assume that the baby will inherent my powers the same way Diana did."

Dana nods. " I'm already working on the demon stuff, he can't get her here "

Diana just smiled. "It doesn't matter guys. Nanites or no nanites, demons or no demons. We'll get through it. Let's just be happy." Maddy nods. "If you guys need practice dealing with babies, just come to the hospital. I'm sure we can help you there. And in case of an emergency I do know how to deliver a baby." Maddy laughed.

Diana just smiled. "It doesn't matter guys. Nanites or no nanites, demons or no demons. We'll get through it. Let's just be happy." Maddy nods. "If you guys need practice dealing with babies, just come to the hospital. I'm sure we can help you there. And in case of an emergency I do know how to deliver a baby." Maddy laughed.
Jeremy kissed Diana. "Your're right as always."

"Um Hayden... armor was destroyed" Joey said (Don't assume things about people based on the characters they make.) "Also, I'm always angry at you Hayden, you did a lot of stupid stuff and undid the cleaning up of my mess. Just because you're nice to everyone else doesn't mean that I'm gonna be nice to you." He said "Also I woke up at 4 in the morning for this." he then flipped off Hayden
Peter got to the house. "What's up?" He asked. Dragunov Dragunov
"Diana's pregnant." Joey said with a smile

"That reminds me... Where do babies come from?" Joey asked

"Um Hayden... armor was destroyed" Joey said (Don't assume things about people based on the characters they make.) "Also, I'm always angry at you Hayden, you did a lot of stupid stuff and undid the cleaning up of my mess. Just because you're nice to everyone else doesn't mean that I'm gonna be nice to you." He said "Also I woke up at 4 in the morning for this." he then flipped off Hayden

Dana stood up. "I'm not giving this talk again today." Allyson just burst out laughing. Maddy looked at Joey. "You really don't know."

"Dude, I mean my new one..." he shows his crimson arrow armor, (I don't, although you may have quite a few similarities) and he censors Joey's hand with his visor, "Yeah, But I'm trying to fix it, you gotta give me credit for that."

Peter's jaw dropped. "Dude with your level of potty mouth? You must know." He said. "Also congrats guys."

(Nah, I see it more as a sibling thing)

"It all really depends on the nanites prime function, at the very least I can alter the programming if need be" Thor replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back