• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter's jaw dropped. "Dude with your level of potty mouth? You must know." He said. "Also congrats guys."
"Dude, I mean my new one..." he shows his crimson arrow armor, (I don't, although you may have quite a few similarities) and he censors Joey's hand with his visor, "Yeah, But I'm trying to fix it, you gotta give me credit for that."
Dana stood up. "I'm not giving this talk again today." Allyson just burst out laughing. Maddy looked at Joey. "You really don't know."
"Maddy, I never went to school, remember? My entire education revolved around drug manufacturing, foreign language, economics and firearms. I hate to say it... but I never learned past Algebra 1." He said "My education was mostly black market based. My father never intended for me to even live this long."

"Geez a school that doesn't have math, that's where I sucked at in college..."
"Maddy, I never went to school, remember? My entire education revolved around drug manufacturing, foreign language, economics and firearms. I hate to say it... but I never learned past Algebra 1." He said "My education was mostly black market based. My father never intended for me to even live this long."

" okay Joey...look how about you talk to your Uncle James about it." Maddy said.

"You shouldn't do that. I'm sure they will adapt." Allyson said.
"Not at all." Jackson said. "They can adapt and change to suit the needs and wants of their host."

Fate chuckled. " I'm happy for them."
Ben smiled. "Yeah."

Peter resisted the urge to laugh.

"Geez a school that doesn't have math, that's where I sucked at in college..."
"No you idiot. I never went to school at all. My homeschool education was just anything related to improving the family business. So much I never learned." He said with a sigh
" okay Joey...look how about you talk to your Uncle James about it." Maddy said.
"I mean aren't you a doctor?" He asked

"No you idiot. I never went to school at all. My homeschool education was just anything related to improving the family business. So much I never learned." He said with a sigh

Finally Peter lost his control and laughed heartily. "Yeah Maddy your a Doctor tell him about the birds amd the bees." He jested between laughs.

"Yeah, that's called homeschooling, ya dimwit, where you know people can still learn math. I can explain it to you later,

"Yeah, that's called homeschooling, ya dimwit, where you know people can still learn math. I can explain it to you later,
"But I wasn't taught math by a teacher. My father taught me everything about being... you know what? Fuck you." Joey said "We're done talking."
Finally Peter lost his control and laughed heartily. "Yeah Maddy your a Doctor tell him about the birds amd the bees." He jested between laughs.
"I honestly don't get it." Joey said "What's so funny?"

"But I wasn't taught math by a teacher. My father taught me everything about being... you know what? Fuck you." Joey said "We're done talking."

"Ya know what. Let's talk." Peter said. "I'll fill you in."

"Dude Hayden you're digging the grave deeper."
"Chill out, man, its not like he can kill me in a instant, I already have a plan if he tries.. Geez Sorry Joey, just not used to your kind, after all I am from a universe where Yakuza is a video game, and also a thug group in Japan,"

"And you ruin the moment as well," he walks to his lab, building things for it.

Maddy blushed. "I am but I'm not comfortable explaining this to my fiancé. Dana are you sure you can't? You done it three times." Dana shook her head. "Nope I already explained that and a lot more earlier."

Maddy blushed. "I am but I'm not comfortable explaining this to my fiancé. Dana are you sure you can't? You done it three times." Dana shook her head. "Nope I already explained that and a lot more earlier."
Peter waves dismissively. "I'll tell him. The look on his face will be priceless."

"Chill out, man, its not like he can kill me in a instant, I already have a plan if he tries.. Geez Sorry Joey, just not used to your kind, after all I am from a universe where Yakuza is a video game, and also a thug group in Japan,"

"And you ruin the moment as well," he walks to his lab, building things for it.
"Ruin the moment? This is my family Hayden, this should be my moment." Joey said with a sigh "Also there is a game series here in our world too." (Sega exists bruh.) Joey was about to take a sip before turning his head "WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY KIND?"
Peter waves dismissively. "I'll tell him. The look on his face will be priceless."
"I seriously don't get it." Joey said "How do you not feel comfortable explaining that?"

"Ruin the moment? This is my family Hayden, this should be my moment." Joey said with a sigh "Also there is a game series here in our world too." (Sega exists bruh.) Joey was about to take a sip before turning his head "WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY KIND?"

"I seriously don't get it." Joey said "How do you not feel comfortable explaining that?"
Peter led him out of the room. He began to explain the process of reproduction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back