• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I'm so glad to be out of there.." Diana said
"I don't like that guy." Jeremy said.

"Okay" she said
They went up to their room and went inside. It was a modest looking room. With a sofa infront kf a TV and a single queen size bed. "I'll sleep on the sofa." Ben said.

Eris blocks the piece of Carnage with an ice shield.
It kept enveloping her. Bonding to her. She could feelnher inner demons taking control. (Sound and Heat not cold)

They went up to their room and went inside. It was a modest looking room. With a sofa infront kf a TV and a single queen size bed. "I'll sleep on the sofa." Ben said.

It kept enveloping her. Bonding to her. She could feelnher inner demons taking control. (Sound and Heat not cold)
"I don't either" she said before hugging Jeremy.

"You don't have to. Indigo and I can take the sofa" Fate said.

"I don't either" she said before hugging Jeremy.

"You don't have to. Indigo and I can take the sofa" Fate said.
Jeremy held her close. "Don't ever scare me like that again ya hear?"

Ben smiled. "I don't mind. Really." He said. (I kinda want to have them come back from the mission grown up. I mean call me crazy but Ben was 16 for both Ultimat Alien and Omniverse. It's high time he had a few birthdays)

Jeremy held her close. "Don't ever scare me like that again ya hear?"

Ben smiled. "I don't mind. Really." He said. (I kinda want to have them come back from the mission grown up. I mean call me crazy but Ben was 16 for both Ultimat Alien and Omniverse. It's high time he had a few birthdays)
"I'll try not to." Diana looked back at the house trying not to think about the stuff that happened. "Can we go home"

(I'll think about it) fate nods "okay"

"I'll try not to." Diana looked back at the house trying not to think about the stuff that happened. "Can we go home"

(I'll think about it) fate nods "okay"
Jeremy nodded. He held her bridal style and ran back to the house. He kissed her and held her comfortingly.

(Well regardless Ben's turning 17 before the civil war arc) Ben went to take a shower.

Diana smiled.

(Ok) fate sat on the bed
Jeremy went inside to their room. (I assume they share a room right?)

Ben got out of the shower. He opened the door. "Fate I have another set of clothes in my suit case can you grab them?" He asked. Holding his hannd out the door. The rest of him was hidden behind the door.

Jeremy went inside to their room. (I assume they share a room right?)

Ben got out of the shower. He opened the door. "Fate I have another set of clothes in my suit case can you grab them?" He asked. Holding his hannd out the door. The rest of him was hidden behind the door.
(Probably) "thanks for coming for me," she said

"sure" she said opening the suit case and grabbing the clothes. She put them in his hand.

(Probably) "thanks for coming for me," she said

"sure" she said opening the suit case and grabbing the clothes. She put them in his hand.
"Hey I'd never leave you behind." Jeremy said.

Ben put on his clothes. He walked out of the bathroom still pulling on his shirt. He was wearing clothes similar to what he wore when je was ten. "Alright. Showers open." He said.

Zadock shot at his feet as he dodged to the side and rolled. Zadock had used 7 bullets so far and thanks to his extensive training he was able to hold his own.
Aeshma's left foot was hit with an bullet, yet thanks to his high pain tolerance he managed to keep on his feet.

He then slashed at Zadock's arm.

"Hey I'd never leave you behind." Jeremy said.

Ben put on his clothes. He walked out of the bathroom still pulling on his shirt. He was wearing clothes similar to what he wore when je was ten. "Alright. Showers open." He said.
"I know... Hey is Eris okay?" She asked.

"Okay thanks" she said grabbing her clothes before heading to the bathroom. Indigo sat on the bed and meowed.

"I know... Hey is Eris okay?" She asked.

"Okay thanks" she said grabbing her clothes before heading to the bathroom. Indigo sat on the bed and meowed.
"I don't know." Jeremy said. "Haven't seen her."

Ben sat on the bed and pet Indigo absent mindedly.

Eris lets out a high-pitched shriek as she started to black out.

Aeshma's left foot was hit with an bullet, yet thanks to his high pain tolerance he managed to keep on his feet.

He then slashed at Zadock's arm.
Zadock wasn't fast enough to dodge completely and ended up with a gash in his arm however he managed to use his other arm to pop off two more shots center mass of the Daemon before he followed up with a charge.

Zadock wasn't fast enough to dodge completely and ended up with a gash in his arm however he managed to use his other arm to pop off two more shots center mass of the Daemon before he followed up with a charge.
Aeshma tumbled backwards from the impact. He blocked one of the shots with his shields, but the other hit him on the left side of the stomach, taking a grunt out of him.

He then attempted to cut one of the weapons with his sword, trying to disarm Zadock.

Suddenly there was a very loud noise. Peter dropped the sound gun he was holding and swung over to her grabbing her. "I told you to not come."

"Me to." Jeremy said.

Ben went over and sat on the couch.
Eris looks at Peter.

"You should know better than to leave me a message like that and expect for me to not come looking for you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back