• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Oh I don't trust you at all. Of course, if you try something shady, you're gonna be widowed. Between the curses in this house, the spells I used, and the poison I put in her while she was unconscious, we'd be playing a waiting game to see which kills her first." He says as he turns around and walks to the door. "Come on." We're leaving.
Diana looked shocked when she heard what he said. "Poison..."

"Some place called the Triskelion." She said as she heard Carnage laughing, causing her to turn around. "Can you not!? I'm on the phone! Rude!"
"Your talk doesn't really matter." What she saw was nothing short of horrifying.

Carnage.jpg

"Still can't fully control them but I'm working on it. You still want to check on Ben? " she asked.
"nah it's ok let's get back to training for both of our sakes?"
"Then prepare yourself." He said as a large shield materialized on his hand, and he held his sword in the other.

Then he quickly ran towards him, attempting to stab him on the chest.
Zadock deflected the stab with the flat of his blade and pulled out his pistol firing at the Daemons shoulder then he would hope away.

Fate got out of the car, she looks around as indigo sniffs the ground.
They walked in. "Hello. Will you be staying in sepreate rooms or one?" The receptionist asked.

Diana took Jeremy's hand. "Let's get out of here." She starts to follow the path.
Jeremy nodded following her.

Eris takes a few steps back.

"Uhhhh...I-I don't suppose you know where Peter is, do you?"
"This Spider. He and I had a little. Disagreemet.... He's alive... Hehehe... For now." Carnage said. "Maybe I'll show him your dead body before I KILL HIM!" He yelled lunging at her.

They walked in. "Hello. Will you be staying in sepreate rooms or one?" The receptionist asked.

"This Spider. He and I had a little. Disagreemet.... He's alive... Hehehe... For now." Carnage said. "Maybe I'll show him your dead body before I KILL HIM!" He yelled lunging at her.
Fate looked at Ben. "What do you want to do?"

Diana silently followed the path to the door.

Zadock deflected the stab with the flat of his blade and pulled out his pistol firing at the Daemons shoulder then he would hope away.
Black blood came out of his shoulder, slowly seeping to the ground. Aeshma lifted his shield to block any oncoming bullet and lifted his sword at the front. Then he charged Zadock, attempting to impale him.

Diana took Jeremy's hand. "Let's get out of here." She starts to follow the path.

Fate looked at Ben. "What do you want to do?"

Diana silently followed the path to the door.
The path leads them all over the house and through three different portals before finally reaching the front door. The hologram vanishes and the door opens.

Eris dives to the side and summons a plane. Then, she conjures a plasma cannon and fires it at Carnage.

Black blood came out of his shoulder, slowly seeping to the ground. Aeshma lifted his shield to block any oncoming bullet and lifted his sword at the front. Then he charged Zadock, attempting to impale him.
Zadock shot at his feet as he dodged to the side and rolled. Zadock had used 7 bullets so far and thanks to his extensive training he was able to hold his own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back