• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hey! Let go of me!" She shouted.
He shot a warning shot. "Alright! We want all you're valubles in these bags. No funny business." He yelled. "Uh excuse me?" Peter said standing up. The man pointed his gun at him. "Don't try anything brave kid." "No of course not I just wanted to say. If your gonna stick up a place you should have your pants on properly otherwise it's real easy to do this." He shot a webline and pantsed the man. He the jumped over him grabbing the gun.

"It's the spider-man!"

He shot a warning shot. "Alright! We want all you're valubles in these bags. No funny business." He yelled. "Uh excuse me?" Peter said standing up. The man pointed his gun at him. "Don't try anything brave kid." "No of course not I just wanted to say. If your gonna stick up a place you should have your pants on properly otherwise it's real easy to do this." He shot a webline and pantsed the man. He the jumped over him grabbing the gun.

"It's the spider-man!"
Eris elbows the pantsed man in the nose and then grabs his neck, stabbing him with the sleep needles in her gloves.

Eris elbows the pantsed man in the nose and then grabs his neck, stabbing him with the sleep needles in her gloves.
He threw her off of him before she could reach his neck. He pulled his pants up. "What are gonna do without your gun?" Peter said using the emblam to put on his suit.

"Don't need it." He pulled out a syringe with pink liquid inside it. He injected it into hismelf. He began to grow in size and his muscles became massive. "What the what?" Peter asked.

He threw her off of him before she could reach his neck. He pulled his pants up. "What are gonna do without your gun?" Peter said using the emblam to put on his suit.

"Don't need it." He pulled out a syringe with pink liquid inside it. He injected it into hismelf. He began to grow in size and his muscles became massive. "What the what?" Peter asked.
Eris looks at Peter.

"Uhhhhh that's not normal!"

Eris looks at Peter.

"Uhhhhh that's that's not normal!"
"Nooo really?" Peter said. He jumped at the man who grabbed him. He punched Peter several times before dropping him. "Let that... Be a leshon to u..." Peter slurred. He shook his head getting his wits back. He looked around a plan formulating in his head. He shot webline at the fire extinguisher and pulled it off the wall. Ot hit the man and exploded. "Everyone out!" He yelled.

"Nooo really?" Peter said. He jumped at the man who grabbed him. He punched Peter several times before dropping him. "Let that... Be a leshon to u..." Peter slurred. He shook his head getting his wits back. He looked around a plan formulating in his head. He shot webline at the fire extinguisher and pulled it off the wall. Ot hit the man and exploded. "Everyone out!" He yelled.
Eris watched to make sure the civilians got out safely.

Hayden wakes up and decides to watch tv only to find a giant man is attacking the restaurant that Eris and Peter were at,"eh they got it..."

Eris gasps when she sees Peter's broken arm.

"Yeah, we definitely have to get you to safety." She said.
"Oh no I just love fighting with broken arms. Almost as much as I like dying." Peter said sarcastically.

"Suit engage call with Peter Parker," The suit calls Peter
He received the call. "Hayden give me good news please cuz I'm having a very bad day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back