• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(I mean't late middle but yeah sounds right)
(Trust me, around this time, you'll be like the Hulk. Fuse shorter than Napoleon Bonaparte and a blood pressure that could terrify a doctor. This stuff usually finishes by around age 17 and 18 and then everything stabilizes. I mean hey, homo sapiens ain't perfect.)

Hayden looked at Strange, "You got a problem magi-Help me... (I wish I was a homo-superior...at least then puberty gave me superpowers)
(Trust me, we are decades away from that level of biomedical engineering... though it would only be 5 years if you get rid of human rights and do some inhumane shit.)

( Dragunov Dragunov ok, i want my character arc for this arc to end...I decided I want to remove his shadow because A.Using it would not qualify him as a avenger
and B.Too OP!)
(Everyone: Wow, my character seems too OP with his power, guess I gotta nerf!
Me looking at my character who has access to infinite everything and can harness said power with proper training:
tenor.gif
)

(I was thinking of making a Cross Dimensional suit which Hayden and Joey can make together ? Why? Because Hayden needs more Marvel comics)

(Anyways, I have more ideas for Sacred's suit at a later date, I might make the Civil Warrior Suit which is for Civil War, Keep in mind that's the suit nickname not a actual hero)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back