• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Superheroes, Fantasy, and Pirate Plots! Looking for Long Term Partners!

CactusWren

Gruntiest of the Grunts!
I'm either looking for one-on-one and/or group roleplays! If anyone wants to recommend a group to me I'm more than game to look through it! 

At the moment I'm craving a heavily plot-centered and character-centered roleplay, and I'm always open for romance and platonic relationships between characters! 

I'll try to think up of a few plots myself, but please let me know if you're interested and if there's something that you've been looking for in a person as well. 

I usually play male characters, but on occasion I'm fine with playing female characters. 

I am also looking for PM roleplays -- I don't know why, I just feel more comfortable when I have it in my PM box rather than on a forum.

PLOTS

Beginning of Something Great (group or 1x1)

Your character wakes up in a facility with no memory of how they got there. Scientists are watching them from a glass window, taking notes. Your character learns they are in a top secret organization that captures and rounds gifted super humans in one facility, hidden from the public. After numerous tests and training, they prepare to use your character as an object of war. It's your choice: you can either have them go through the motions of becoming weapon at their control, or run away and become a rogue -- villain, or superhero. Through numerous trials, your character realizes that they have no choice but to join up with other superheroes for something bigger headed their way. 

Dragonfly (group or 1x1)

Your character has just become knighted. Congratulations! The king sets your character to the side for a secret mission, unexpected for someone who was just barely a squire not a fortnight ago. He requests that they journey far and wide and slaughter six dragons that have, in his own words, "tortured his mind and soul" for the last decade and a half. Your character agrees, and the king tells them to bring all six of their heads as proof that they killed them. However, in the midst of your character's finest hour, they realize a dreadful secret, and in turn questions their loyalty to the throne. What will they do? 

Jack be Nimble, Jack be Quick, Jack killed her with a Candlestick (group or 1x1)

Your character is a reporter for a slew of shady characters-- in the past they have gathered information that proves that a woman was suffering from Stolkholm syndrome, the stalking of a young girl by a ravenous anthropomorphic wolf, and the criminal kidnapping and imprisonment of a young girl in a tower. Your character's hunger for a story reaches its peak when the biggest story of the century explodes in the papers: a young boy named Jack is framed for the murder of a woman named Cinderella. Your character teams up with a tired Private Investigator to solve the case... and gets wrapped up in something bigger instead. 

Why's it Gotta be Pirates? (1x1 only)

Your character was once a rich patron but now in desperate search for money. Either willingly or not, they agree to marry into a wealthy family. On the day of the fancy and luxurious wedding aboard a beautiful golden ship, they get attacked by a pirate ship. They rampage through the ship on the search for valuables, and upon realizing that your character is the man/woman of the hour, kidnap them under the assumption that your character's family or bride/groom would be willing to pay a ransom to save them. Through a series of unfortunate events, the luxury ship explodes and everyone, except the Pirates and your character, dies. Lovely. They originally plan on making you walk the plank but think it would be funnier if your character were their cabin boy instead. On the search for treasure, they become dead set on turning your character into one of their own. 

The Dimension Hoppers (Group or 1x1)

Your character REALLY wishes they hadn't bent under peer pressure when they were dared to step into a blocked off tunnel. The "DO NOT ENTER" tapes strapped over the entrance was, of course, a direct invitation to anyone who saw it. Stepping inside and exploring the tunnel, your character trips and falls down the rabbit hole. Upon waking up, they realize they aren't in Kansas anymore, but in a different dimension. Surprisingly, your character is not alone, as someone else also just wants to go back home and is happy that they found them. Together, they must scale multiple dimensions in the hope that the next one they find is their own. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'd really like to role play with you. I am new to role playing but I hope that doesn't bother you. I fell in love with the pirate plot. Maybe we can play? I prefer to play a female character, please reply soon.

Hey! I'm interested in either of the top two, though I'd rather play it in a group even if its just a small one. I don't mind playing them 1x1 if it comes to it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Skryx

I'd like to play it in a group myself, but so far you're the only one who wanted to do either of them; if you think you know anyone else who'd want to join in that would be great, otherwise the most I can offer is a 1x1 at the moment. 

Hmm, I don't know anyone else, but I wouldn't mind waiting a few days if you want to?

@CactusWren

Sure, I'm more familiar with 1x1 roleplays anyways :)   (I'm really digging the first one specifically btw) I might even have a character that would fit (I'll have to do some digging). Feel free to drop me a PM!

Is the first one still open? I love the idea behind that plot and I think I've got the perfect character for it. Thanks either way 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back