• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superheroes and Villains Characters

Hero or villain or neutral: Hero

Name: Purshotamma
Code name: Golden Boy

Appearance:
Our_boi.png

Powers/abilities: Cosmic Awareness, Flight, Super Speed, and is able to project his music into attacks as blasts of sonic energy. This is so powerful he can even do it in places where nobody should be able to hear his music, like in a vacuum or underwater.

Weaknesses: Is weak to zombies, necromancers and the cold.

Backstory(optional): Purshotamma has no idea why he exists. He woke up one day with no memory in India and decided to become involved in the music industry. After little luck in his home country he instead moved abroad and accidentally discovered his powers while caught up in a robbery. Somebody was trying to rob a burrito joint and he didn't stand for it.
Now he uses his music to help others, travelling the globe and fighting bad guys while using his music to make money for charity.

Other info: He has a girlfriend named Jenna.

Last edited:
Going two for the price of one post here.

Hero or villain or neutral: Neutral

Name: Tabby
Code name: None

Appearance:
latest

Powers/abilities: Cat-like agility/reflexes, super strength, sharp claws/teeth and a healing factor.

Weapons: Her bat.

Weaknesses: Sudden bright lights and Capitalists.

Backstory(optional): Little is known of her history. She emerged a few years ago with a bat by her side.

Other info(optional): Wants to smash the system with her bat. Revolution!

Name: Jenna
Code name: Purple Noodle

Appearance: PurpleNoodle COH.PNG

Powers/Abilities: Flight, beast control, weather control, super strength and super speed

Weapons: Her fists

Weaknesses: Extreme heat

Backstory: Once studying to become a veterinarian, her life would change forever after accidentally consuming an amulet of power that had been mixed in with a burrito by mistake. While she struggled with her powers at first, she found help in the form of The Golden Boy aka Purshotamma who taught her how to be a superhero.

Other info: Is currently dating Purshotamma, loves animals.

I would say more edgy than memey

I'd say thats incorrect with all due respect. The FC you're using is Sans with a gold tooth. That's not edgy, it's just hilarious.

You also literally named him Sans... I'm not saying it's invalid, i'm saying you can't tell other people they can't make meme characters when you got accepted after making one.

Also the character I made is literally the rock with 5 different abilities including going super saiyan and somehow its supposed to not be a meme

I'd say thats incorrect with all due respect. The FC you're using is Sans with a gold tooth. That's not edgy, it's just hilarious.

You also literally named him Sans...
First you missed that I actually have original sans. Second I don't see him as a meme. Sure there are memes with him or about him but there is so much more to the character than memes.

First you missed that I actually have original sans. Second I don't see him as a meme. Sure there are memes with him or about him but there is so much more to the character than memes.

So you made two different Sans. And are still trying to convince me there's no meme here. It's even more of a meme knowing you are using two of them and they have the same name, the only difference is a codename and a gold tooth.

he's not even the main character of undertale bro. just pls stop

So you made two different Sans. And are still trying to convince me there's no meme here. It's even more of a meme knowing you are using two of them and they have the same name, the only difference is a codename and a gold tooth.

he's not even the main character of undertale bro. just pls stop
Okay but there's a huge difference between using this one character and fusing two goofy characters.
And so what If he's not the main character. He has the most interesting Dynamic. Yes he's goofy and silly but there is so much more to the character. Besides you'd be surprised how many people here playing two of the same character. Practically every important player as an evil version of their mains and vice versa.

Okay but there's a huge difference between using this one character and fusing two goofy characters.
And so what If he's not the main character. He has the most interesting Dynamic. Yes he's goofy and silly but there is so much more to the character. Besides you'd be surprised how many people here playing two of the same character. Practically every important player as an evil version of their mains and vice versa.

But you still have yet to explain to me why Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco he can't use the character he wants to use. As you explained, you're using a character thats 'goofy and silly' but thats what this dude wants to do. He was entirely respectful. You want to tell him he can't use a character he wants to use because its a meme but you're using the biggest meme on the internet 2018 as a character. And have two of him.

But you still have yet to explain to me why Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco he can't use the character he wants to use. As you explained, you're using a character thats 'goofy and silly' but thats what this dude wants to do. He was entirely respectful. You want to tell him he can't use a character he wants to use because its a meme but you're using the biggest meme on the internet 2018 as a character. And have two of him.
2018? More like 2016 and the difference is the reaction. These characters were taken seriously, Music had to ask if his character was for real. If she says fine then fine but no one is going to take Sans Griffin seriously.

2018? More like 2016 and the difference is the reaction. These characters were taken seriously, Music had to ask if his character was for real. If she says fine then fine but no one is going to take Sans Griffin seriously.

Listen, I commend you for sitting here and defending your BS position, I really do. You even admitted he's a meme, good on you, lad. But there's no way either of your Sans characters are serious regardless of their reception.

Listen, I commend you for sitting here and defending your BS position, I really do. You even admitted he's a meme, good on you, lad. But there's no way either of your Sans characters are serious regardless of their reception.
I already said my piece in that. There's may more to this characters than just being silly and goofy. Saying Sans is Just Silly and Goofy is taking the character at face value in a game where taking everything at face value is a horrible idea.

But his character is literally a fusion of two goofy characters. Sans and Peter Griffin.
Much like The Rock, they're two characters who have a lot of memes about them but aren't necessarily memes in of themselves. The Sans memes I believe go back to that one Game Theory where MatPat said that Sans was Ness from Earthbound (he was clearly on something) and from there a lot of memes have sprung up about the skeleton.
Peter is a character from Family Guy, a show going back to the late 90s so he predates internet memes.

Would be different if he was signing up as Sans fused with like Harambe or something.

TL;DR, the character is a funny fusion of two characters, but not a flat out meme.

To be fair, the main character is a mute child that is either incredibly nice to everyone or murders them all. Sans is not the most interesting character, in my opinion.
If there's people playing two of the same character why not have this goofy Sans alongside your serious one? After all, depending on how you play the game Sans is either incredibly goofy or becomes very serious so why not have that contrast in the RP?

But his character is literally a fusion of two goofy characters. Sans and Peter Griffin.
Much like The Rock, they're two characters who have a lot of memes about them but aren't necessarily memes in of themselves. The Sans memes I believe go back to that one Game Theory where MatPat said that Sans was Ness from Earthbound (he was clearly on something) and from there a lot of memes have sprung up about the skeleton.
Peter is a character from Family Guy, a show going back to the late 90s so he predates internet memes.

Would be different if he was signing up as Sans fused with like Harambe or something.

TL;DR, the character is a funny fusion of two characters, but not a flat out meme.

To be fair, the main character is a mute child that is either incredibly nice to everyone or murders them all. Sans is not the most interesting character, in my opinion.
If there's people playing two of the same character why not have this goofy Sans alongside your serious one? After all, depending on how you play the game Sans is either incredibly goofy or becomes very serious so why not have that contrast in the RP?
I like you. I like this post

Musicnotes Musicnotes is an appropriate weakness to add if i say that he is out of shape and thus loses breath extremlely fast
( I guess...)
Going two for the price of one post here.

Hero or villain or neutral: Neutral

Name: Tabby
Code name: None

Appearance:
latest

Powers/abilities: Cat-like agility/reflexes, super strength, sharp claws/teeth and a healing factor.

Weapons: Her bat.

Weaknesses: Sudden bright lights and Capitalists.

Backstory(optional): Little is known of her history. She emerged a few years ago with a bat by her side.

Other info(optional): Wants to smash the system with her bat. Revolution!

Name: Jenna
Code name: Purple Noodle

Appearance: View attachment 623194

Powers/Abilities: Flight, beast control, weather control, super strength and super speed

Weapons: Her fists

Weaknesses: Extreme heat

Backstory: Once studying to become a veterinarian, her life would change forever after accidentally consuming an amulet of power that had been mixed in with a burrito by mistake. While she struggled with her powers at first, she found help in the form of The Golden Boy aka Purshotamma who taught her how to be a superhero.

Other info: Is currently dating Purshotamma, loves animals.
(these ones are OK)

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Ya i feel the meme on a personal level and would like to play it, is this a really serious game?
I would say yes this is pretty serious as most of us had brought this thread from another site to continue. I'll accept your character to be fair and give it a chance as silly as a fusion character sounds

My main rule for everyone is to get along, if anyone needs help knowing anything about our world then just ask.

I would say yes this is pretty serious as most of us had brought this thread from another site to continue. I'll accept your character to be fair and give it a chance as silly as a fusion character sounds

My main rule for everyone is to get along, if anyone needs help knowing anything about our world then just ask.
Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco I apologize. I was a bit rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back