• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superheroes and Villains Characters

While you didn't get the messages. Jennifer kinda took your place for sometime and right now we're thinking of how long should Bonanza's enhance virus should last for when arena change is activated.

I really dont know how long to make it, just thought that the indefinite time length wouldnt work

Well I'm up for suggestions. Also Arena change can be only used when she's in her true queen form which is her most powerful form.

Last edited:
Well I'm up for suggestions. Also Arena change can be only used when she's in her true queen form which is her most powerful form.
Perhaps 20 minutes, unless they have extraordinary control over their emotions, or have no emotions, then maybe 10 minutes

Perhaps 20 minutes, unless they have extraordinary control over their emotions, or have no emotions, then maybe 10 minutes
Well the virus does boost anger emotion making one unable feel anything as they are being overwhelmed by anger emotions. So I guess 10 minutes?
Also the other three queens have virus abilities too but their virus boost other emotions, One is curiosity, another is Sadistic, and lastly sadness.

Well the virus does boost anger emotion making one unable feel anything as they are being overwhelmed by anger emotions. So I guess 10 minutes?
Also the other three queens have virus abilities too but their virus boost other emotions, One is curiosity, another is Sadistic, and lastly sadness.

Ok, I think that'll work, but better check with music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back