• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superheroes and Villains Characters

I’m sorry @Musicnotes but this is the last straw, he has told me he was done bringing in comic book characters last year and I’m getting tired of it, he’s got the entire Marvel comic universe under his control, and now he’s moving on to DC comics. No more, he’s taking the chance for others to use them. He’s constantly creating and editing story arcs, I’ve been trying to suggest some to you but have been unable because he’s still had some arcs going and I’ve been trying to follow the rules I set for that

Not like this rant will matter, I’m normally ignored anyway
The DC was not my choice. DC was Dragunov's choice. Again DC was Dragunov's choice. One more time. DC WAS DRAGS DOING NOT MINE!

Then let someone else control them, you told me you weren’t doing anymore comic characters, and you are forbidden to bring in more
You can't forbid me from doing this. I never said I wasn't doing more. I said I wasn't bringing in characters from other worlds. And I'm.not the one bringing them. Drag is. So get off my back.

Oh my bad, I thought the character sheets were under your name, my eyes must’ve been playing tricks on me so..... fuck off
I'm playing three and only three. I don't control the Marvel universe in fact. I'd happily part with others. Tony and Spidey and Iceman and Wolverine I keep but you still have those and you can take literally anyone else. I have four out of the literal hundreds of marvel characters.

Hero or villain or neutral: Neutral

Name: Fogaur

Code name: Forest Guardian (may change)

Appearance: Fogaur is a tall, slender man with lean muscle. He has low cut red auburn hair (kept in a high ponytail most of the time) and green-golden eyes. His usual outfit includes a sap green leather tunic, leather pants, and a pair of lightweight moccasin boots. He has a tan cloak with a flurry of brightly colored feathers adorning the neck and hood. He often wears a wooden mask, resembling a bird, that covers about half of his face. He also has a small wooden charm necklace that he refuses to take off.

Powers/abilities: Fogaur has the ability to control plants and cause them to grow at an extremely fast rate. He also has a small amount of healing powers, and can speak to animals. (more abilities tbd)

Weapons: Fogaur uses a pair of sharp, axe-like chainblades, adorned with brightly colored feathers.

Weaknesses: Fogaur, having been completely alone for most of his life, is not very used to being a team player, and tends to fight (or do pretty much anything else) on his own. Though, this does not stop him from trying to work with other people and follow others’ plans. It’s just especially hard for him. Also, while he is generally very agile and fast, Fogaur cant take many hits, and is not the strongest fighter.

Backstory: Fogaur was originally the protector of the Les L’alia forest (in a world much like our own), and would never set foot into any kind of civilization. He spent his days keeping a close eye on the forest and protecting it from settlers and those looking to use it for resources.

Other info(optional): Fogaur has a small ferret-like dragon named Fretka, who is just large enough to comfortably drape over Fogaur’s shoulders. Fretka has small antlers growing out of her head and a long wispy tail. She is fiercely loyal and enjoys exploring, though she will never wonder too far from Fogaur.

name: Zaal Everfrost

Code name: FrostBringer

Age: 55 (Biologically. Possesses a magically enhanced lifespan).

Appearance: Zaal has a well muscled physique, he has icy blue eyes, and wavy silver hair. He is adorned in blue and black clothing, he wears a cloak of white fur and has a hood made from the body of a wolf.

Powers/abilities: Cryomancy

Zaal is a highly proficient ice mage, he constantly gives off an aura of cold, he can produce ice weapons and shoot sharpened ice shards out of his hands. He can bring forth minions of living ice and can give his ice sculptures sentience though that is more challenging than summoning a brigade of mindless drones. He can summon three ice elementals, one a wolf, one a dragon, and one an owl. Zaal can freeze things, creatures, and people solid so long as he can see them. He can reverse this freezing and influence the weather to snow. He can shape very large things out of ice, and snow.

Weapons: Normally doesn't carry weapons as his fighting style doesn't use them, but if he ever does a sword and shield created from ice are serviceable.

Weaknesses: Being a Cryomancer Zaal's power is weakened around fire.

He is also very much a mortal, just a very hard to kill mortal. If Zaal is hit by something in a vital area then he's done for just like anyone else.

Other info: Zaal is accompanied by a small snow sprite.

Appearance: Zaal has a well muscled physique, he has icy blue eyes, and wavy silver hair. He is adorned in blue and black clothing, he wears a cloak of white fur and has a hood made from the body of a wolf.

Zaal is a highly proficient ice mage, he constantly gives off an aura of cold, he can produce ice weapons and shoot sharpened ice shards out of his hands. He can bring forth minions of living ice and can give his ice sculptures sentience though that is more challenging than summoning a brigade of mindless drones. He can summon three ice elementals, one a wolf, one a dragon, and one an owl. Zaal can freeze things, creatures, and people solid so long as he can see them. He can reverse this freezing and influence the weather to snow. He can shape very large things out of ice, and snow.

Weapons: Normally doesn't carry weapons as his fighting style doesn't use them, but if he ever does a sword and shield created from ice are serviceable.

He is also very much a mortal, just a very hard to kill mortal. If Zaal is hit by something in a vital area then he's done for just like anyone else.

So can create things from ice?

Looks good, but he might want to avoid the werewolves in the city, dont think they would be too happy with him wearing a wolf pelt

Name: Fogaur

Code name: Forest Guardian (may change)

Appearance: Fogaur is a tall, slender man with lean muscle. He has low cut red auburn hair (kept in a high ponytail most of the time) and green-golden eyes. His usual outfit includes a sap green leather tunic, leather pants, and a pair of lightweight moccasin boots. He has a tan cloak with a flurry of brightly colored feathers adorning the neck and hood. He often wears a wooden mask, resembling a bird, that covers about half of his face. He also has a small wooden charm necklace that he refuses to take off.

Powers/abilities: Fogaur has the ability to control plants and cause them to grow at an extremely fast rate. He also has a small amount of healing powers, and can speak to animals. (more abilities tbd)

Weapons: Fogaur uses a pair of sharp, axe-like chainblades, adorned with brightly colored feathers.

Weaknesses: Fogaur, having been completely alone for most of his life, is not very used to being a team player, and tends to fight (or do pretty much anything else) on his own. Though, this does not stop him from trying to work with other people and follow others’ plans. It’s just especially hard for him. Also, while he is generally very agile and fast, Fogaur cant take many hits, and is not the strongest fighter.

Backstory: Fogaur was originally the protector of the Les L’alia forest (in a world much like our own), and would never set foot into any kind of civilization. He spent his days keeping a close eye on the forest and protecting it from settlers and those looking to use it for resources.

Other info(optional): Fogaur has a small ferret-like dragon named Fretka, who is just large enough to comfortably drape over Fogaur’s shoulders. Fretka has small antlers growing out of her head and a long wispy tail. She is fiercely loyal and enjoys exploring, though she will never wonder too far from Fogaur.

Looks good, will have to run the extra powers by me or Music, and is he like mortal like regular people?

Hero or villain or neutral: Villain

name: Bonanza

Code name: AI Queen of Avarician Tower

Race: AI

Appearance:
True awaken:
Bonanza_UAfix.png
Normal:
AI chip:
Powers/abilities:
Anger Emotion Boost Virus: A virus that boosts one anger causing them to become more reckless and aggressive to other including ones allies or including themselves. This virus can also infect AIs aswell. When a target is infected with the virus they will give off corruption like a black cloud of energy where Bonanza can use to boost her own strength.
Strength boosting virus: A harmless version of the virus but used to amp ones powers ridiculously for her and her allies for a short amount of time.
Form change: When she's just damage just enough, her data soon activates true Queen protocol where her data changes to a new form. This form is more power than her normal and her last stand against her opponent. Her weapons also change. Though if beaten in her true queen form she will then revert to a AI chip where she'll sleep to recover.
Arena change: When Bonanza enters her true queen form, she gains the ability to change her surroundings into a garden with data like flowers by sticking one of her swords into the ground, This enhances her virus to become more deadly and makes people infected even more aggressive and reckless.
Tower of Avarician: She can summon her tower any time she wants to either base or rest, the tower is full of traps and her virus spread through out tower and enhances her virus abilities like her arena change. Though the virus that is in the tower is a weaker infecting rate than Bonanza's infecting.
Weapons(optional):
Normal: duel wield spiked chains
True queen: Double sword, one becomes a cross like sword that is used to change the arena/surroundings
Weaknesses:
Bonanza's virus effect only last for 5 minutes. After that Bonanza will have to reinfect her target unless the effects of arena change is in motion where her enhance virus will last 10 minutes or if the weapon that's in the ground gets removed or if the person passes out.
The strength boost virus only last about 3 minutes and can't be enhanced by her arena change unless in her tower where the virus is boosted to 5 minutes.
Arena change can be cancelled as stated by removing the weapon from the ground. But the weapon is impossible to destroy.
Tower of Avarician can't effect anything or anyone outside from the tower. So people are safe from the towers effect if they stay out of the said tower and it takes her 4 hours for Bonanza to resummons her tower after making the tower disappear.
When in her AI chip form, Her data can be altered to be a ally to anyone though her security walls will attempt to prevent altering. Though if beaten again if the data is alter, her data will revert to normal.
Backstory(optional):
Bonanza is a Queen of one of the four towers, while there is three more queens beside her that unknown currently but they served for a program called Queen of hearts a powerful security program that was used to stop criminals that ran rampart in Alice or a world(Or you can think of something like SAO but more complex) Where programs of gods from multiple pantheons ran or controlled facilities. Though criminals began to attack at queen of hearts, this ended up with the Queen of hearts learning program to conclude..."Humans are naturally immoral and Evil" This is when everything went to hell in Alice. When everything went to hell the four queens of the towers started to plan to make a move on divine heart or the ability to become human or leave the electronic world and enter the real world. Bonanza actually made it out of the world of Alice though it is unknown currently if the other three made it or was there plans foiled.
Other info(optional):
Most of her abilities synergize around her infecting others but she still hits hard even with no direct attack abilities.
Also I have learned to use one character thanks to my boyfriend. Though one I use is not this character but I learned to be happy about one.

Last edited:
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf By telling Music retired from choosing if characters are accepted or not and you took her spot from the looks of it.

This is the first I'm hearing of it, bit if Music doesn't want to do it anymore I will try my best, am at work right now, will check your character asap

This is the first I'm hearing of it, bit if Music doesn't want to do it anymore I will try my best, am at work right now, will check your character asap
Well I'm just saying from what it looks like but I'm not entirely sure music is checking characters anymore. So you might want to ask her.

Hero or villain or neutral: Villain

name: Bonanza

Code name: AI Queen of Avarician Tower

Race: AI

Appearance:
True awaken:
View attachment 605728
Normal:
View attachment 605731
AI chip:
View attachment 605732
Powers/abilities:
Anger Emotion Boost Virus: A virus that boosts one anger causing them to become more reckless and aggressive to other including ones allies or including themselves. This virus can also infect AIs aswell. When a target is infected with the virus they will give off corruption like a black cloud of energy where Bonanza can use to boost her own strength.
Strength boosting virus: A harmless version of the virus but used to amp ones powers ridiculously for her and her allies for a short amount of time.
Form change: When she's just damage just enough, her data soon activates true Queen protocol where her data changes to a new form. This form is more power than her normal and her last stand against her opponent. Her weapons also change. Though if beaten in her true queen form she will then revert to a AI chip where she'll sleep to recover.
Arena change: When Bonanza enters her true queen form, she gains the ability to change her surroundings into a garden with data like flowers by sticking one of her swords into the ground, This enhances her virus to become more deadly and makes people infected even more aggressive and reckless.
Tower of Avarician: She can summon her tower any time she wants to either base or rest, the tower is full of traps and her virus spread through out tower and enhances her virus abilities like her arena change. Though the virus that is in the tower is a weaker infecting rate than Bonanza's infecting.
Weapons(optional):
Normal: duel wield spiked chains
True queen: Double sword, one becomes a cross like sword that is used to change the arena/surroundings
Weaknesses:
Bonanza's virus effect only last for 5 minutes. After that Bonanza will have to reinfect her target unless the effects of arena change is in motion where her virus will last til the opponent passes out or if the weapon that's in the ground gets removed.
The strength boost virus only last about 3 minutes and can't be enhanced by her arena change unless in her tower where the virus is boosted to 5 minutes.
Arena change can be cancelled as stated by removing the weapon from the ground. But the weapon is impossible to destroy.
Tower of Avarician can't effect anything or anyone outside from the tower. So people are safe from the towers effect if they stay out of the said tower and it takes her 4 hours for Bonanza to resummons her tower after making the tower disappear.
When in her AI chip form, Her data can be altered to be a ally to anyone though her security walls will attempt to prevent altering. Though if beaten again if the data is alter, her data will revert to normal.
Backstory(optional):
Bonanza is a Queen of one of the four towers, while there is three more queens beside her that unknown currently but they served for a program called Queen of hearts a powerful security program that was used to stop criminals that ran rampart in Alice or a world(Or you can think of something like SAO but more complex) Where programs of gods from multiple pantheons ran or controlled facilities. Though criminals began to attack at queen of hearts, this ended up with the Queen of hearts learning program to conclude..."Humans are naturally immoral and Evil" This is when everything went to hell in Alice. When everything went to hell the four queens of the towers started to plan to make a move on divine heart or the ability to become human or leave the electronic world and enter the real world. Bonanza actually made it out of the world of Alice though it is unknown currently if the other three made it or was there plans foiled.
Other info(optional):
Most of her abilities synergize around her infecting others but she still hits hard even with no direct attack abilities.
Also I have learned to use one character thanks to my boyfriend. Though one I use is not this character but I learned to be happy about one.

Hmm... Might be interesting if she comes across Thor, but i will need to think on this one a bit, its mostly ok, I will let you know if no change is needed, cuz I feel like something needs to be changed

Hmm... Might be interesting if she comes across Thor, but i will need to think on this one a bit, its mostly ok, I will let you know if no change is needed, cuz I feel like something needs to be changed
I'm actually proud of her abilities as they synergize together really well. And okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back