• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superheroes and Villains Characters

Would quite like that, yeah
(Well right now there is some heroes fighting zombies and right now in the main city Edgewood not much is currently happening. In edgewood it is usually chaotic with some sort of villain fight or evil attack so citizens are use to seeing heroes. Also this world is pretty much like a combination of marvel and dc as we have aspects from both universes.)

(Well right now there is some heroes fighting zombies and right now in the main city Edgewood not much is currently happening. In edgewood it is usually chaotic with some sort of villain fight or evil attack so citizens are use to seeing heroes. Also this world is pretty much like a combination of marvel and dc as we have aspects from both universes.)
(Ok then, is it fine if I just set up a safehouse or something like that in the city, as like a base of operations for my character?)

(Ok then, is it fine if I just set up a safehouse or something like that in the city, as like a base of operations for my character?)
(Well a combination of a whole lot more than that we play with crossover concepts a lot here)

(So just setting up shop in a regular building in Edgewood won't be close to the largest or most noticeable thing done here?)
(Also Hi. Nice to meet you. My job is basically to manage the dc and marvel ascpects of this world cuz its kinda my fault their here in the firstplace)

(Also Hi. Nice to meet you. My job is basically to manage the dc and marvel ascpects of this world cuz its kinda my fault their here in the firstplace)
(Nice to meet you too! Crossovers are really fun to read and roleplay when done right)
(Also, should I downscale my character's intro or is my original idea ok?)

(Nice to meet you too! Crossovers are really fun to read and roleplay when done right)
(Also, should I downscale my character's intro or is my original idea ok?)
(Nah its fine. You're original idea is fine. Trust me eventually it'll get blown up and rebuilt and blown up again kind of a trend here very comic booky)

(Nah its fine. You're original idea is fine. Trust me eventually it'll get blown up and rebuilt and blown up again kind of a trend here very comic booky)
(That's fine by me, if it's done in a cool enough way then I don't care about it being blown up lol)

Original OC: Realistic or Modern - Superheroes and Villains Characters

Edited:

Name: Vince Wilco
Alias: "Anubis"
Country of Origin: United States
Affiliation: Anti-Hero/Mercenary

=Physical Description=
Height: 6' 00"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Race: African-American

=OC Abilities/Utilities=
Powers: None
Special Skills: Marksmanship, Hand to Hand Combat, Espionage, and Reconnaissance.
Suit/Active Clothing: Black Hoodie, Khaki Cargo Pants, Black Plate Carrier, Tan Combat Boots, Black Baseball Cap with patch of Anubis.
Weaponry: MK18 (Attachments: Suppressor, 2x Tactical Holographic sight, Vertical grip) Glock 18 (Attachments: Suppressor) Combat knife, and Taser
Companions: German Shepard named "Jackal"
Vehicle(s): Honda Civic Type R

Origin Story: Vincent Wilco started his military career right out of High School, enlisting in the Marine Corps at age 18, he saw his first deployment just three years after. He quickly gained a high kill count in Syria, and was respected among his fellow Marines eventually receiving the moniker, "Anubis". His life took a turn for the worse though, when his armored convoy was ambushed by insurgent forces, and he was heavily injured. Sustaining heavy head trauma, he was rushed to a field hospital back at his base. From there, he was taken to a highly confidential co-government facility in Germany. While there, he was a test subject for "performance enhancing" procedures where metal rods were melded with his bones, and a chip was placed in his brain. The rods helped prevent bone breaking and fractures. The chip meanwhile improved his senses, reaction time, and memory. He was thrust into the private sector, taking contracts that could entail anything from assassination to target extraction, and even political uprisings in small countries. He works alone the majority of the time, but keeps his dog Jackal at whatever safehouse he is staying in at the time. His last job included taking down a small sect of Yakuza in Tokyo, and is currently back at the government facility in Germany.

Original OC: Realistic or Modern - Superheroes and Villains Characters

Edited:

Name: Vince Wilco
Alias: "Anubis"
Country of Origin: United States
Affiliation: Anti-Hero/Mercenary

=Physical Description=
Height: 6' 00"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Race: African-American

=OC Abilities/Utilities=
Powers: None
Special Skills: Marksmanship, Hand to Hand Combat, Espionage, and Reconnaissance.
Suit/Active Clothing: Black Hoodie, Khaki Cargo Pants, Black Plate Carrier, Tan Combat Boots, Black Baseball Cap with patch of Anubis.
Weaponry: MK18 (Attachments: Suppressor, 2x Tactical Holographic sight, Vertical grip) Glock 18 (Attachments: Suppressor) Combat knife, and Taser
Companions: German Shepard named "Jackal"
Vehicle(s): Honda Civic Type R

Origin Story: Vincent Wilco started his military career right out of High School, enlisting in the Marine Corps at age 18, he saw his first deployment just three years after. He quickly gained a high kill count in Syria, and was respected among his fellow Marines eventually receiving the moniker, "Anubis". His life took a turn for the worse though, when his armored convoy was ambushed by insurgent forces, and he was heavily injured. Sustaining heavy head trauma, he was rushed to a field hospital back at his base. From there, he was taken to a highly confidential co-government facility in Germany. While there, he was a test subject for "performance enhancing" procedures where metal rods were melded with his bones, and a chip was placed in his brain. The rods helped prevent bone breaking and fractures. The chip meanwhile improved his senses, reaction time, and memory. He was thrust into the private sector, taking contracts that could entail anything from assassination to target extraction, and even political uprisings in small countries. He works alone the majority of the time, but keeps his dog Jackal at whatever safehouse he is staying in at the time. His last job included taking down a small sect of Yakuza in Tokyo, and is currently back at the government facility in Germany.
I think I have a character for you do you want me to go first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back