• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Superhero + Villain Roleplay!

HalfMe-HalfHer

The United States has been a long standing emblem of superheroes and villains in society. It has a population of 1 superhuman for every 2,500 regular humans. This makes it one of the most superhuman populated countries in the world.

Now onto Alcoda, the superhuman city with 10% superhumans.

Despite the high superhuman concentration in Alcoda, there is still constant fighting in the city between heroes and villains. Good on evil every day, with someone getting hurt or someone getting killed. That's why we need your help. To balance this out.

You can be anywhere in America for this too.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth is my moderator. Listen to them like you would listen to me.

If you are interested say below.

The United States has been a long standing emblem of superheroes and villains in society. It has a population of 1 superhuman for every 2,500 regular humans. This makes it one of the most superhuman populated countries in the world.

Now onto Alcoda, the superhuman city with 10% superhumans.

Despite the high superhuman concentration in Alcoda, there is still constant fighting in the city between heroes and villains. Good on evil every day, with someone getting hurt or someone getting killed. That's why we need your help. To balance this out.

You can be anywhere in America for this too.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth is my moderator. Listen to them like you would listen to me.

If you are interested say below.
Rules for the thread.

1. Respect others

2. No OP characters Half and I must okay your characters

3. If something happens you come to us to resolve. DO NOT try to resolve yourself.

4. Have fun

This thread is inspired by Musicnote's thread if you feel that you don't like it here check them out.

Character sheet.

Name:
Hero persona (if you want a secret identity):
Age (No younger than 12):
Appearance (picture please):
Powers: (up to five)
Weapons: (optional)
Weakness: (weakness must be something that can be exploited if someone knows it)
Backstory (optional)
Other (optional)

Anyone wanting to increase their characters power must start a conversation with us and fill out these criteria

What is being strengthened?
How are you making it stronger. (Training, magic, etc)

How will you change your weakness to balance out the upgrade?

Name: Samantha “Sam” Harper

Hero persona: She doesn’t tell anyone her name. (if you can think of a good name let me know)

Appearance:
tinypic.com

Powers: Psychic projectionist. She has the ability to create psychic constructs out of energy, including but not limited to walls, transparent or opaque to act like force fields or to camouflage something, working weapons, furniture objects and the appearance of herself or another living creature. A part of her conscious travels with every projection. I.E., she can be a fly on the wall by projecting a fly onto the wall of the room nextdoor, and hear and experience everything with normal human senses through the fly. Senses do not increase or decrease based on whatever it is she is projecting. I.E., she can project a dog, and still hear and smell at a human level. How much she pays attention to the conscious of a projection varies with the complexity or importance of each projection. I.E., she may allow a projection to run on “cruise control” for a task that is easy for her, like doing the dishes, but will focus on the projection that is battling the flaming lizard monster. Everything the projections experience is stored in her memory, even if her bodies conscious mind doesn’t register it in the moment.

Weapons:

-A small multi tool she keeps in her right pocket.

-A wristwatch she wears on her left wrist (a gift from her father).

-A backpack containing a first aid kit, duct tape, a compass, a change of clothes, a water bottle.

-Hiking boots.

Weakness:

-Can only create what she knows. I.E., she cannot recreate a readable dictionary unless she has read and memorized the whole thing.

-Being unconscious or severely disoriented in her main body causes her to lose her projections wherever they may be.

-Being spread too thin and being distracted leads to “dropping” of projections and tires her out. I.E. She may be able to juggle three or four projections working a mundane job, doing school work and chatting with friends while her body reads a book, but she cannot handle the complication of twenty or thirty projections taking care of different objectives in different places. -The more projections she has and more difficult their task, the more it tires her mind and body. I.E., she may be able to lift a jet with the use of her powers, but will be exhausted afterwards.

Backstory:

Other: Think a cross between the architects in Inception, and Loki from the MCU.

Rules for the thread.

1. Respect others

2. No OP characters Half and I must okay your characters

3. If something happens you come to us to resolve. DO NOT try to resolve yourself.

4. Have fun

This thread is inspired by Musicnote's thread if you feel that you don't like it here check them out.
im intrested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back