• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Superhero rp! (Romance, friendship or both!)

SmolQueerAngry

I may be smol, queer and angry but I do love u ♡
Hello! Would like to try some superhero rp (or super villain if you wish to play as such)

I am always down for the power of friendship and a lot of action, but If you wish to do romance, just letting you know the character I will be playing is a shy female who is Bi so FxF, MxF, FxN

just letting people I am currently rping know that I am currently in the hospital..

Heyo, would love to rp! I have a shit ton of characters for this sort of thing, lol

Hello! Would like to try some superhero rp (or super villain if you wish to play as such)

I am always down for the power of friendship and a lot of action, but If you wish to do romance, just letting you know the character I will be playing is a shy female who is Bi so FxF, MxF, FxN
I would like to rp

How you feel about a male superhero meeting a woman or man? I am alright with either friendship, romance, or both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back