• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Superhero Headquarters (OPEN)

Danoram

probaly...
captura.heavy-demo.png

Welcome.

This RP is based around five veteran heroes teaching their younger, newer heroes the ropes around protecting and bringing justice to the world. There will be adventure, action, and hopefully some romance, with plenty of comedy as well! Imagine Boku no Hero Academia but rather than students at school and kids, it's young-adults stationed on a massive island somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean with immediate access to secret bases around the world for quick response to danger.

Veterans:
Hero (Male) - August August [The Raging Batter] Danoram Danoram
Hero (Male) - Maxwell Sykes [Clavis] sullen sullen
Hero (Fem.) - Open
Hero (Fem.) - Open

Rookies:
Hero (Male) - Open
Hero (Male) - Open
Hero (Fem.) - Open
Hero (Fem.) - Open

Go make your character if you're interested. This is not first-come, first-serve. Make sure to leave a writing sample at the bottom of your character sheet for proof of literacy. Please do not waste too much time on BBcoding because it slows things down.

Also, keep in mind that this RP is somewhat focused on romance with the inclusion of the other genres. Our characters are normal people still. They have normal genes and should not look like monsters or be ten feet tall unless their power justifies it.

Once you've been accepted, I'll send you an invite to a Discord chat. Please be willing to join :)

Last edited:
Id be up for giving this a shot, though one comment relating to the add....the Bright yellow on a white background makes reading it very difficult for those in day mode.

Ill take other Female Rookie then i guess, still debating on power.

Id be up for giving this a shot, though one comment relating to the add....the Bright yellow on a white background makes reading it very difficult for those in day mode.
I'm really interested in this. I would take one of the female rookies. Seconded on the bright yellow font, its horrendous in day mode.

I don't do light-mode. Hard to restrict myself to it 'cause I forget it's a thing, lol, but I fixed it.

Also, go ahead and start some CSs, my dudes or gals (respect either way). Thanks for taking interest.

I'm interested in taking a male veteran role! I already have a superhero character in mind which I want to use (also inspired by MHA, coincidentally enough).

sullen sullen EldridSmith EldridSmith PlusUltra PlusUltra Circe Circe

Keep in mind, guys, that our characters are normal humans with normal genes who just happen to have supernatural abilities. Try to keep their heights on a normal level unless their power justifies it--like a growth power of sorts or shrinking power. Or if a side effect.
The story is also romance-focused so we don't want monsters.

Danoram Danoram Idea with the one I posted was they kinda continuously absorbed energy so that's how it got stored most easily, but could be adjusted desnsity/size/placement. Made a few day to day life issues.

The height/weight I kinda just copied from a marvel character and got image to fit....but I can change it if you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back