• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern SuperHero Academy

"You understand that not anyone can go here, whats your gifts exactly?" Bonnie asked, figuring he could ask questions of his own. He was curious about it too, forgetting Kage that was listening in the background.

"I have about enough control over fire to light a candle, and she can sort of control water, but it's something, I suppose." Alex says. Alice glances at him, then nods in agreement with his statement. "Pretty much," she says, nodding.

"More elemental people, seems like we are getting a lot of those lately. Interesting, I must say" Bonnie said, munching on a carrot and ate it in a few bites. "So, where do you both come from?"

"Chicago? Hmm..." He had never heard of that place. Kage started getting bored and coughed, saying something under he breath and Alice and Alex's shadows pulled themselves from the ground, blinking when they did and mimicking them.

Alex turned, and Alice jumped a touch. "That's neat, you control shadows, then?" Alice asks, "Can you use them to hide? Or do you just use them to mimic people?" Alex asks

"I can make them do even more" Kage said, raising her hand and Bonnie's shadow pulled itself out of the ground. Kage moved her hands in a motion and the Bonnie shadow turned, kicking downwards from a high kick and literally split the Alex shadow in half. Black liquid seemed to fly through the air, some in the shape of guts, and landed then dissolved. Kage moved the Alice shadow and it jumped at the Bonnie shadow and onto its shoulders from behind. The Alice shadow rose both hands, moving them quickly and stabbed two fingers into the Bonnie shadow's white glowing eyes. The Bonnie shadow seemed to hiss though the Alice shadow ripped her fingers out of the shadow's eyeballs, bringing the two glowing orbs with her. With the Bonnie shadow blind, the Alice shadow created a huge ball of black liquid and shoved it down the shadow's throat, flooding the lungs and the Bonnie shadow dissolved.

I look at the ruckus on the other table "heh, seems like you're having your fun either way kage..." I'm wondering why my shadow is still there, she must be planning something

I take a step backwards and stretch out my right arm to see how the shadow reacts.

Quietly, Aaralyn walked up to receive coffee next, after waiting in line much more patiently than she normally did. Her eyes drifted over to see the odd conversations dwelling around her about shadows and such, even noticing a life size bunny or something keeping up conversation with a few others. She smirked to herself, taking her sugar free cappuccino and blowing softly on it in order to tame the steam. Hoping to stir some conversation, she decided to make herself known in the most innocent way she would tend to scheme.

Aaralyn walked past the chatting group, and ran her shoulder purposely into Zachary so that her coffee spilled helplessly onto the floor. She jumped back, stumbling into the boy and getting coffee on just about everyone, creating a pathetic look on her face.

"Oh I'm such a klutz I'm so sorry!"

Zachary was startled by the girl, he wasn't expecting anything to happen. 'At least the tense atmosphere is gone' he thought to himself. He smiled at the girl who bumped into him "ah, it's fine, no worries" he opened his hand and the coffee gets sucked up from the ground and into a sphere in front of him, when he then dumped it in an empty cup and gave it to the person behind the counter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex and Alice were clearly impressed with Kage's shadow tricks. "I bet you never get bored, you could just act out your own plays or whatever whenever you wanted." Alice says, a touch enviously. D

Kage was going to answer Alice, though hissed as the coffee spilled. She stepped back, shooting the girl who spilled it a hateful look. "Watch where your walking!" She snapped. The Alice and Zachary shadow quavered, when Zachary moved his arm his shadow twitched and its arm raised but it was in a twisted way. Kage was steaming mad, not at all happy about the coffee spill. Bonnie stood up, excusing himself from the table and got some napkins to help clean up. "You play pathetic and spill crap everywhere again I'll wipe the floor with you!" Kage snapped again, snatching the napkins Bonnie had brought for her and wiped what coffee spilled on her. Bonnie then gave some to Zachary and Aralyn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice and alex shared a glance after Kage's outburst, and Alice sipped at her coffee while Alex asked, "Are you alright there, Uh.... Coffee girl?"

Lydia saw the girl and the boy talking at the coffe machine. Lydia was concerced a fight was gonna start right here in the cafe.

The bell on the doir rang and lydia saw two teenagers about her age walk in.The boy was laughing as they strolled in.

Her attention was back at the two at the coffee mavhine.

"Please dont start a fight" she sighlently whisperd to herself geting ready to stop a fight if need be.

She saw the coffee spill and stood up

"oh great!" she walked over to help clean up.

Bonnie would try and break it up if it happened. He pricked his ears, seeing the two teens and tilted his head. Behind them and long shadow was cast through the glass door and a figure with glowing red eyes walked in slowly, hand behind his back and eyes narrowed. Kage froze, looking at him with a spark of surprise. "B-Blitz! I- uh..." She stuttered over her own words. "You were being irresponsible and rude towards people around you, not only zat you are irritating people with z'eir shadows." His cool and cold voice growled and Bonnie moved to get out of the way. "Sorry..." Kage said quietly. "Zeh puppy is still run over, even if you are sorry."

Lydia saw the man. He must be german she thought.Not saying anything she quietly finished cleaning up the coffe on the ground.

The girl just stood quietly coffe still on her shirt.

that must be her mentor! she thought.

Zachary was planning to get ready to fight, but decided not to do it, he didn't want anybody who's not involved get hurt. "Look, let's just forget this happened" he said while turning to Lydia "leave that to me", he put his hand above the coffee and sucked it up, turning it into a liquid ball of coffee, which he then moved into an empty cup.

"Now, put away z'oz shadows of yours now." Blitz snapped, making Kage jump and the shadows melted down to regular shadows that were 2-D on the ground. He looked around at all the people standing there and tipped his hat slightly, though didn't smile one bit. He then twitched and a smile spread across his face and chuckled, the small chuckle ending in a psychotic laugh. "You all look like you've seen a ghost! AHAHAHAHA!!" His voice even changed, it was more gravelly and just slightly higher pitched. Kage facepalmed, now following Blitz as he walked out. Though as she passed, her shadow pulled on Zachary's leg hard enough to trip him. Kage let out a laugh as she walked out the door.

Lydia tried not to laugh as the boy fell.

"are you okay?"She slightly giggled."sorry, but what you did with that coffee was cool!"

She streched out her hsnd to try and help him up.

"Well... The people here are certainly... Characters, aren't they?" Alice asks with a small smile, trying to move past the conflict that just happened. Alex nodded, and this time he was the one who said nothing.

"Thanks" Zachary said as he took Lydia's hand and stood up "And well, I have controls over most elements, so that wasn't too hard to do" he said as he put his hand behind his head and smiled "Oh. I'm Zachary by the way, but you can call me Zack, most people do"

Bonnie nodded to Alex and Alice. "Blitz and Kage, the two craziest ones at the Academy." He said. Personally Blitz scared the fur off Bonnie, he was so... Unpredictable.

"They're dangerous" Zachary said while sighing "I can't believe Kage was brewing up a fight here"

"Well, I hope you're right, I don't know how much crazier we could stand being around," Alice says. "I'm sure they aren't as bad if the situation demands they calm down, right?" Alex added, looking at Bonnie, who seemed to know the most about acadamy things in this group, then at Zachary.

Lydia tried to help Zachary up but then a man wslked in.He had red hair and had a smirk on his face.

"whoa" he said "what happend?"

lydia stood up.

"Hi"lydia said.

"sup"the man said ordering coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back