• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern SuperHero Academy

yjSidekick

Bre wants Toast
Lydia woke up and couldnt belive what had happened the night before. Everybody she loved was gone nobody was left but her.

Months later she was secretly excepted into the SuperHero Academy.A place where traumatized teenegers could become super heros if found worthy.First you would become a sidekick and then when ready a SuperHero out in the world by your self.After that if you have become mature and responsible enough you may become a mentor and take on a protege.

Lydia packed her belongings and headed for the academy. But she carrued a secret with her... Lydia had superpowers!

Bonnie stopped, scratching his jaw with his bottom foot and looked around, ears pricked. He heard movement, quiet movement. He shifted into a bunny and hopped toward Lydia's sound, careful not to scare her with his regular look. He met the girl, stopping and sitting on his haunches and looked up at her with a tilted head.

Lydia saw somthing and looked down it was a rabbit.

"well hey there little guy!" she said softly reaching down and patting his head.

Lydia grabbed her bags and headed to her dorm. The rabbit fallowing behind her.

Bonnie sniffed her shoe, hopping beside her. It was odd, the rabbit was purple with the reddish eyes of an albino rabbit. The red bow tie wasn't there though, like he had in regular form. He would sometimes hop ahead of her though stopped and waited for her to catch up. Was she going where he thought she was going?

Lydia was a little concerned because a purple rabbit was fallowing her to her dorm.She nervously looked down at the rabbit as it sniffed her black leather boot.

It hopped in front of her and then waited for her to catch up and kept doing that until she arrived.

Bonnie looked up at the dorms and stopped. He was a guy! He couldnt follow her into her dorm! He then shifted to his normal form, now being a big rabbit that was bigger than her and looked like a rabbit standing like a human. "I am so sorry miss! I thought you were lost, I was not trying to stalk you or anything!" He quickly said, his red bow tie around his neck again.

Lydia went to open the room to her dorm. She heard a voice behind her.Lydia turned around to see that small rabbit now taller then her and talking.

"AAHH!" she looked up at him"wh-who a-are y-y-you?"she studderd.

"I am soooo sorry! I came to you as a rabbit because I knew you'd freak out. I won't hurt you, I promise!" He said, pulling at the red bow tie like someone with the collar of a shirt. "I... I'm Bonnie..."

Lydia loked up at the rabbit.

"um...im uh…im lydia." She noticed the rabbit looked timid and nervouse.

"look... Bonnie.. um im sorry i screamed but you startled me. You know what let me put my bags in my dorm and then we can maybe chat or hang out?"

She didnt know what to say she just felt bad for screaming.

Bonnie's ear twitched. Hey! She didn't laugh at his name! "Sure, if you want. I mean I was tracking down a scent from earlier, I didnt want you to be caught in the middle of it. But yea, we can hang out. By the way its nice to meet you, Lydia" He said politely.

His name was…different but she wasnt the typ to laugh.

"okay let me put my stuff away."Lydia opened the dor to her dorm.She knew she would meet peculiar people but she didnt expect to meet a giant purple rabbit wearing a bowtie.

From that moment on Lydia knew her stay at the SuoerHero Academy was going to be an unfogettable one.

Bonnie didn't dare go in, it was weird. She was a girl, he was a guy. He had no right to step foot into her dorm. He waited patiently, just glad she hadn't tried to hurt him. He wouldn't fight back of course, just probably try to restrain her if she had tried. He hummed a little song, wishing he had his guitar to play.

Lydia noticed him standing outside the door humming.She would invite him in but it would be weird so she decided againts it.

After quickly unpacking her things lydia turned off the light and closed and locked the door to her dorm.

"okay. lets go."they began silently walking down the hall.

"sooo…um what kinda things do you like to do?"

Bonnie followed, his strides longer because of his long legs. "I play guitar, it's at my house-ish thing. But I do strum on the music room one. But you are here because you arent a normal human are you? I mean, your normal but you have a gift. Yea, thats what I meant. If it doesnt trouble you, what is it?" He asked, hoping he wasnt too intruding.

The question Bonnie asjed she had expected sooner but it didnt matter.

"well, I can actually controll the elments one at a time. Like for example fire and ice but i can only controll one at a time."

She looked up at him. Bonnie was taking longs strides as they walked.

"what about you? are you just a bunny or are their any other powers to go along with it?"

The second the words came out she wished she could take them back.Lydia thought she came by a little rude nd intruding.

"Nah, just a big rabbit. Thats about it. I'm going to be a sidekick, hopefully. I dont know though, my power seems useless. Yours though, its cool! Your too cold or too hot, just use your power" He said with a bunny smile.

She blushed a little she didnt think his powers where usless they must be good for somthing.

"Thanks but no ones powers are usless. Dont worry your powers will come in handy sometime."

They got to the lounge."Do they have a cafe here?"She looked up to him and asked.She was trying to figure out a wonderful use for his powers…

Bonnie nodded, "Yea, they have a lot here actually. Pretty cool, I like their carrots. Fresh, I think they grow them. Anyway, yea, they do"

"cool i could really use some coffee right know."Bonnie led the way to the cafe still taking long strides.Lydia walked in a fast pace to keep up with him.

"So Bonnie how long have you been here at the academy?"

"For a while now, can;t say years. Rabbit years are different from human years, so I cant fully say without a long explanation of the year difference. Its cool here, I think you'll like it" Bonnie nodded, not noticing his fast pace.

Lydia was now almost to a jog trying to keep up with her new friend.

"thats cool as you know ive only been here like an hour." She breathed heavily while jogging next to bonnie.

Was the cafe on the other side of the school or somthing? she thought.

Lydia saw the cafe about 100 yards away.

"Bonnie the coffee smells so good!"

Lydia smiled up at him.

"I dont drink coffee, but the smell is good" Bonnie nodded. "You want me to slow down, I can hear you panting. Am I running?" He asked, this was walking to him.

"Yeah your going a little fast-"then she noticed" Bonnie your not useless your fast if this is walking to you then you must be a very fast runner!"

She finished smiling in excitment.

Lydia and Bonnie arrived at the cafe.Lydia ordered a Carmel mocha.Abd asked as a special request if they had any fresh carrots.

"All rabbits are fast, not really super speed. But thanks, it would be rude of me to turn down the help you are giving me" Bonnie said. He had never considered his running before.

They sat down at a table near the window. She handed him a small carrot.

"you said you dint like coffe but you really liked their carrots so i got you one so your not just sitting there watching me drink coffee."Lydia sipped her coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back