• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern SuperHero Academy

Zachary is sitting a few feet away from you two, seeing as this is the cafe he goes to when he want a little time for himself, he notices you two coming in and sences that you two must be from the same academy he goes to, however he doesn't really think about you two for too long as he looks at my phone and starts texting with a couple of friends

As lydia sat sipping her coffee and talking to bonnie she noticed some one. Out of the side of her eye she saw a boy look up at them and then bring his attention to his phone.

She didnt know who this boy was and frankly didnt care.Lydia just went backto chatting and drinking coffee.

Bonnie's ear twitched as he heard the clicking of a phone near them. He crunched on a carrot, swallowing. The a familiar scent caught his nose and his nose started twitching right when the door opened. A woman dressed in black headed for a coffee machine, as she stopped her shadow moved on its own. It looked at Zachary, then Bonnie and Lydia.

Lydia sat looking out the window.She saw Bonnies ears twich and saw his head move. She looked in the direction bonnie was looking.

Nothing strange about her ubtil her shadow moved and then it startled her making her jump.

She leaned over to bonnie, "Do you know that girl? I mean what she did with her shadow…that was cool but…weird."

I frown as I see the shadow move 'I wonder why she used her power so out in the open' I think to myself as I decide to go to the coffee machine as well, while trying not to stand out too much

Bonnie nodded, "Kage. One scary individual I tell you. She about killed someone here once" He said, keeping his reddish eyes on Kage. The girl's eyes were locked on the coffee machine as it made her coffee but a smile tugged at her lips. Her shadow's arm shot out of the ground into a black outline, pushing against the floor and its other arm did the same and its upper body pulled itself out of the ground, legs and feel following. It had glowing white eyes, blinking everytime Kage blinked. The shadow looked at Zachary as he approached, twitching furiously.

My eyes turn red as a tiny fireball forms in my cupped hand, it's not visible to the rest, however I'm doing this for safety measures, I slowly continue to step toward the coffee machine

Kage's eyes slowly looked at him, looked him up and down, before the shadow disintegrated and reformed as Zachary though still had the shadow look to it. The shadow mimicked Zachary, a shadow of a flame ball in its hand, blinking everytime he blinked.

'Is she really going to start a ruckus in this cafe?' I think to myself as the fireball keeps burning in my hand

It watched him, blinking as he did and moved only when he did. "Why dont you come closer, dont you want some coffee?" Kage asked, not looking away from the slow coffee machine. "Or are you going to stand there gawking at your own shadow?"

"Heh, you're one to talk flashing your powers in front of all these people" I smile smugly as I 'm almost next to her, as the fireball dissapears into nothing.

The shadow did the same though stepped toward his as he walked. "Ah, its alright. Most know the shadow, it follows them. Just a part of nature" Kage shrugged, now stirring the coffee. "I can just tamper with that side of nature"

I'm now at the coffee machine, ordering a black coffee as I turn to Kage "What are you planning with that shadow?"

"Do I have to plan anything? Is it a grade?" She asked sarcastically, looking up and drinking the coffee. The shadow was basically hugging him, so close to him and still mimicked him. "I'm not making your shadow do anything, its your shadow after all"

The bell on the door of the cafe chimed to announce the entrance of two dark-haired siblings. The boy was laughing, presumably at something the girl had said prior to entering the building. She was smiling, too, and fell back to follow him to the counter, to order a drink.

Bonnie looked up, seeing the siblings. The purple rabbit flicked his ears, waving to them. He had hoped Kage didnt get too excited with the attention given to her by her shadow. Kage noticed the siblings as well, noticing their shadows and smirked.

The girl looked surprised by the presence of the rabbit that was not only large, but purple! Then, as though realizing she may be being rude, Alice smiled a little, and nodded. Alexander politely retrieved some coffee for the two of them, not paying much attention to the other two at the bar. When he turned back around he, too, noticed Bonnie, and couldn't keep himself from saying something:

"You're wearing a red bow tie!" Alexander exclaimed, as though that was the most ridiculous thing anyone could possibly do.

Bonnie nodded, blinking. Huh, he was a big purple rabbit that could talk and he comments on his bow tie? Oh well, better then laughing. "Hello friends, I am Bonnie" He introduced himself.

"I'm Alexander, or Alex, usually," he said, then he motioned with one hand to his sister, "She's Alice." Alice nodded in greeting, then tried to pull her brother to an empty table, while Alex asked, "Are those seats taken?"

"Not at all, I wouldn't mind you sitting with me and my friend!" Bonnie said, his reddish eyes lighting up and his tuft of a tail wagging a bit. "Nice to meet you both, by the way"

"And you," Alex says, "sorry if my comment was rude, a red bow tie just struck me as an odd fashion choice for a purple rabbit. Red and purple don't generally go together, you know" Alice and her brother both sit by Bonnie and Lydia. "So where are you from? Where do giant rabbits come from?" Alex asks, his eyes burning with curiosity.

"I'm something created, not born. Its weird, they just let me go. I did hear gun shots though but none coming toward me" Bonnie shrugged. "And without a female rabbit like me I am the only one until I die" He sighed.

"Oh... Thats... not as cheery as I'd hoped. Sorry, I didn't mean to bring up a negative subject." Alex says, "Wh-" His sister cut him off, "So! Are you here for the academy, then?" Alice knew her brother didn't always know when to stop asking questions.

"Not your fault, you didnt know" Bonnie nodded to Alex then looked to Alice to answer her question. "Yes I am, trying to help out any way I can. It'd be a shame tolive out life with no purpose knowing your the last so I aim to make myself useful"

"Very noble," Alice says, nodding. "Yeah, we're just here because... well, it sounded more interesting than a prep school." Alex added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back