• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic SUPERCLUSTER - Lore Research and Development Thread

Lore
Here

Unconventionalist

Unconventional conversationalist
Lore Research and Development Thread
marc-simonetti-station-alpha.jpg

This is the SUPERCLUSTER Lore Research and Development Thread. This is a place intended for players to share, discuss, and challenge their ideas to be added to the growing lore of SUPERCLUSTER - The Lore-rich Sci-fi RP Built by its Players

Got an idea? Want it to be part of the growing lore of SUPERCLUSTER? Please work with us!

\\Be cordial and respectful.

\\Provide constructive critique and if possible, provide suggestions.

\\Refrain from using foul and vulgar language. It lowers YOUR credibility.

\\Borrowed artwork must be properly credited!
These artists are wonderful for creating artwork that we can borrow to support our ideas!

The Name of Your Race
the-digital-art-of-vladimir-manyukhin-3.jpg

The description of the race. Be sure to be clear about their appearance if you're not providing an image. You can provide a brief history of the race, if you like. For the sake of other players wanting to roleplay as this race, be descriptive about what individuals of this race travelling across the Laniakea are like. How are they different in their culture? Their usual occupations? Any detail you deem necessary, write it here!

Additionaly, you can provide an image of a scene in their home planet or a scene of the race in action. This is optional, but an image can certainly help in perking interest to your race.

Leader

The Name of the Current/Most Influential Leader

The backstory of the race's current/most notable leader. You can describe how he is as an individual and as a leader. You can provide details about his exploits and the legacy they built.

AlteredCarbon_Sleeve_BM_905.jpg

<OPTIONAL: You can provide an image of the race's leader.>

"This is a quote by the leader. Write something fetching and meaningful. Minigolf alligators."

Art Credits:
Artist's name (link to artist's page)

Last edited:
Lore Research and Development Thread
marc-simonetti-station-alpha.jpg

This is the SUPERCLUSTER Lore Research and Development Thread. This is a place intended for players to share, discuss, and challenge their ideas to be added to the growing lore of SUPERCLUSTER - The Lore-rich Sci-fi RP Built by its Players

Got an idea? Want it to be part of the growing lore of SUPERCLUSTER? Please work with us!

Be cordial and respectful.
Provide constructive critique and if possible, provide suggestions.
Refrain from using foul and vulgar language. It lowers YOUR credibility.

The Name of Your Race
the-digital-art-of-vladimir-manyukhin-3.jpg

The description of the race. Be sure to be clear about their appearance if you're not providing an image. You can provide a brief history of the race, if you like. For the sake of other players wanting to roleplay as this race, be descriptive about what individuals of this race travelling across the Laniakea are like. How are they different in their culture? Their usual occupations? Any detail you deem necessary, write it here!

Additionaly, you can provide an image of a scene in their home planet or a scene of the race in action. This is optional, but an image can certainly help in perking interest to your race.

Leader

The backstory of the race's current/most notable leader. You can describe how he is as an individual and as a leader. You can provide details about his exploits and the legacy they built.

AlteredCarbon_Sleeve_BM_905.jpg

"This is a quote by the leader. Write something fetching and meaningful. Minigolf alligators."

This is awesome. Made my day a whole lot easier by not making me have to relearn BBCode!

First idea I'm throwing out there for you guys to see. Not sure if the fonts and whatnot are accurate to the original posts where the other Races are ( it looks a little bigger) but I'm interested to see what everyone thinks.

Orpheusians
66445c5c211de2cbfeb0b39ce80b51cc.jpg

8eae1560c7ee7645a75a7922862bbad4.jpg

The Orpheusians are a race of long, slim and lanky humanoids with very little facial features except for a single eye located on their face and a large gaping mouth covered by moving skin folds. These creatures also possess six limbs, two legs and four arms which make them excellent climbers. The Orpheusian race has evolved with an increased lung capacity, being able to store oxygen for periods of up to fifteen minutes, combined with their multiple vocal folds and large gaping mouths allows them to be among the most profound musicians in the Laniakea Supercluster, hence they are named after the Greek Mythological musician Orpheus. The Orpheusians primary languages are Earth's English and Yoruban languages as a result of intergalactic explorations culture. This is how the Orpheusians discovered music and the individual days those settlers arrived are National Holidays, April 11th and May 3rd via Earth's time. The average Orpheusian at birth is born with an Earthly musicians last name and a Yoruban last name based on how the child was at birth. For example; If the child was sickly at birth they could be named Lavigne Saarẹ.

Orpheusians live in Calliope, a moon which orbits a Gas Giant in the Andromeda galaxy. It is an ecumenopolis with stores of minerals valuable to creating a mesh popular with armor manufacturers within the Supercluster. Therefore, a huge mining economy was formed and took precedence over Orpheusian life, many laborers, engineers, and inventors spend their time in the underlevels. The Underlevels are an assortment of cities built underground in order to access the mining operations more easily. However, the Ground Level of Calliope serves as a bright tourist attraction and a second source of revenue for the moon nation.

Calliope and the Orpheusians are currently under high tension as a result of its alliance with the ICIH. Calliope serves as a supply line planet and a resource depot and as a result is one of many planets and moons under threat of invasion by the Digotorum Animo Deus. As a result a multitude of differing opinions have formed around the conflict which has propelled different reactions throughout. Among other species within the ICIH the Orpheusians are often misconceived as being an entertainers race, as many of the greater known Orpheusians in Laniakea are musicians or show dancers who go on tours throughout the supercluster. Their planet Calliope is seen as as a planet wide party city as most do not get to see the Underlevels of the moon and witness the hard labors of the miners.

Despite their misconceptions Orpheusians make for great explorers, adventurers, and journeymen because of their genetic gifts. Their ability to use innovative thinking to their benefit makes them reliable co-workers and help to solve situations. Orpheusians have an innate desire to seek thrills and as a result are choosy with their occupations, for many going on dangerous missions to hostile environments is fulfillment. Some enlist as Military personnel during active conflicts and retire during periods of peace. The most famous become musicians and that is where the misconception of Orpheusians being entertainers stems from.

In times of conflict Calliope serves as a supply depot between its allies. The planet has orbital cannons stretching out across the planet and anti-invasion forces as well. Their naval fleet is also prepared to take down forces before they reach Calliope's atmosphere, with most of its Navy consisting of freighters, Attack Ships, and Bombers. On an offensive retaliation it is very unlikely that Calliope will succeed on its lonesome as it lacks firepower, instead the planets diplomats rely heavily on allies to produce effective counterattacks against their enemies. In fact, most of the Military's infantry is divided between Orpheusians who enlist only in times of conflict and the independent Law Enforcement.

To other species in the Laniakea Supercluster the Orpheusians mistakenly come off as useful laborers used for grunt work per their reputation as miners on their home planet. They carry a stigma of creatures that can be used as grunts that can undertake physically demanding tasks or as entertainers to keep spirits high, rather, recruiters will find themselves pleasantly surprised when Orpheusians offer their insight and use their versatility to solve problems. This species aims only to please themselves however, and one should not make the mistake of thinking they can push an Orpheusian over. For when angered, the song they sing is very unsettling.

President of Calliope

Wonder Afoju
d56827676b3d1894f386876e756fcefe.jpg

Wonder Afoju was born blind due to a complication while still in his mothers womb. This had left him at a considerable disadvantage in life as it was considerably difficult to function within society. However, as he grew Afoju had become heavily invested in the affairs of his planet. At the age of 28 he ran for a seat in Calliope's House of Representatives where he grew to be a well-respected member of the house. After the previous presidents tenure had ended he ran for office and was promptly elected. He currently sits as President and pushes for the investment of defensive weaponry in the event of an Digitorum invasion.

"The future has arrived; it's just not evenly distributed."

Last edited:
I really like the design (Seriously though they look really cool and unique) of the Orpheusians and I feel that another group aligned with the ICHI (At least currently) is good in terms of balancing reasons (Not saying it needs to be but still it's nice in terms of RP distribution I feel) I find that the language choices to be quite an interesting mix as I can honestly say I Wasn't expecting that particular mix.

Myxyzptlk Myxyzptlk

Not sure what their stance would be on the Dorrainoids but It's likely the Dorrainoids will be in an agreement of sorts with the Digitorum in terms of supplying them with excess Riondrium (Stuff isn't as valuable for Dorrainoids as of current most likely) in exchange for what would likely be materials/Valistus escapees from the Civil war on the plant Kourus.

The Dorrainoids also find The Galatic Deal to be limiting to their own interests in terms of resource laws, so there's that, aligning up more with them on that front to an extent.

I really like the design (Seriously though they look really cool and unique) of the Orpheusians and I feel that another group aligned with the ICHI (At least currently) is good in terms of balancing reasons (Not saying it needs to be but still it's nice in terms of RP distribution I feel) I find that the language choices to be quite an interesting mix as I can honestly say I Wasn't expecting that particular mix.

Myxyzptlk Myxyzptlk

Not sure what their stance would be on the Dorrainoids but It's likely the Dorrainoids will be in an agreement of sorts with the Digitorum in terms of supplying them with excess Riondrium (Stuff isn't as valuable for Dorrainoids as of current most likely) in exchange for what would likely be materials/Valistus escapees from the Civil war on the plant Kourus.

The Dorrainoids also find The Galatic Deal to be limiting to their own interests in terms of resource laws, so there's that, aligning up more with them on that front to an extent.

Thanks for your kind words! As for their stance on Dorrainoids, since they seem recently established they are likely aware of their existence and would likely be weary of their actions if it seemed to impose itself against Calliope. After all, Orpheusians are organic matter so they probably won't touch them with a long pole for a while given their stances and how in-line those stances are with the DIGITORUM.

Thanks for your kind words! As for their stance on Dorrainoids, since they seem recently established they are likely aware of their existence and would likely be weary of their actions if it seemed to impose itself against Calliope. After all, Orpheusians are organic matter so they probably won't touch them with a long pole for a while given their stances and how in-line those stances are with the DIGITORUM.

Fair enough it's in most pure organic's life interest to probably be at least wary of them to an extent, given the empire's stances. Time wise I'd assume recently established in the grand scheme of things though they are well established by this point most likely I'd reckon. On an individual basis there'd definitely be some deviation in places of opinion Dorrainoid wise just from a pure individuality standpoint.. In terms of how alignment of goals I do know that the Digitorium and them have different end game goal, The Dorrainoids feeling somewhat sympathetic to their desires of said needed resource, and their own desire/need for resources (Power sources and materials) being a thing in the long term..

I think in terms of conflicting interests It'll honestly depend how geographically close our races are the political climate I feel both being large determining factors.

Fair enough it's in most pure organic's life interest to probably be at least wary of them to an extent, given the empire's stances. Time wise I'd assume recently established in the grand scheme of things though they are well established by this point most likely I'd reckon. On an individual basis there'd definitely be some deviation in places of opinion Dorrainoid wise just from a pure individuality standpoint.. In terms of how alignment of goals I do know that the Digitorium and them have different end game goal, The Dorrainoids feeling somewhat sympathetic to their desires of said needed resource, and their own desire/need for resources (Power sources and materials) being a thing in the long term..

I think in terms of conflicting interests It'll honestly depend how geographically close our races are the political climate I feel both being large determining factors.

They could just exist independently of the Digitorium but from the way the Digitorium are made out to be it sounds very likely they'd try and sway the Dorranoids to their cause. Worst case scenario the Digitorium engage in war and attempt to puppet the Dorranoids but I can only do so much as to speculate. In all likely events I feel they'll at the very least have some affiliation with another even if loose.

They could just exist independently of the Digitorium but from the way the Digitorium are made out to be it sounds very likely they'd try and sway the Dorranoids to their cause. Worst case scenario the Digitorium engage in war and attempt to puppet the Dorranoids but I can only do so much as to speculate. In all likely events I feel they'll at the very least have some affiliation with another even if loose.

Not saying it wouldn't happen even (Afterall best deicisions aren't always made) but I feel like that'd be an unwise endeavor (At least start of RP time) given the Digitorium's already unpopular status with the ICHI and them trying to horde either way though things do change I suppose I'm quite interested to see how things play out on that front honestly.
Though I do have to say it wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea to try to wage war with them early if that is someone's desire since I eel like they'll only try to become more of a power as time goes on.

Not saying it wouldn't happen even (Afterall best deicisions aren't always made) but I feel like that'd be an unwise endeavor (At least start of RP time) given the Digitorium's already unpopular status with the ICHI and them trying to horde either way though things do change I suppose I'm quite interested to see how things play out on that front honestly.
Though I do have to say it wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea to try to wage war with them early if that is someone's desire since I eel like they'll only try to become more of a power as time goes on.

Seems like their intention, they're a pretty desperate Empire. Support probably isn't coming to them easily either since they've violated the quota set by the Galactic Deal. Though the fact that they can hack any form of technology willy nilly forces their opponents to fight on a lesser technological level than them. Interesting dynamic to form there.

Thanks for your lore contribution, Myxyzptlk Myxyzptlk !

First idea I'm throwing out there for you guys to see. Not sure if the fonts and whatnot are accurate to the original posts where the other Races are ( it looks a little bigger) but I'm interested to see what everyone thinks.

Orpheusians

The Orpheusians are a race of long, slim and lanky humanoids with very little facial features except for a single eye located on their face and a large gaping mouth covered by moving skin folds. These creatures also possess six limbs, two legs and four arms which make them excellent climbers. The Orpheusian race has evolved with an increased lung capacity, being able to store oxygen for periods of up to fifteen minutes, combined with their multiple vocal folds and large gaping mouths allows them to be among the most profound musicians in the Laniakea Supercluster, hence they are named after the Greek Mythological musician Orpheus. The Orpheusians primary languages are Earth's English and Yoruban languages as a result of intergalactic explorations culture. This is how the Orpheusians discovered music and the individual days those settlers arrived are National Holidays, April 11th and May 3rd via Earth's time. The average Orpheusian at birth is born with an Earthly musicians last name and a Yoruban last name based on how the child was at birth. For example; If the child was sickly at birth they could be named Lavigne Saarẹ.

Orpheusians live in Calliope, a moon which orbits a Gas Giant in the Andromeda galaxy. It is an ecumenopolis with stores of minerals valuable to creating a mesh popular with armor manufacturers within the Supercluster. Therefore, a huge mining economy was formed and took precedence over Orpheusian life, many laborers, engineers, and inventors spend their time in the underlevels. The Underlevels are an assortment of cities built underground in order to access the mining operations more easily. However, the Ground Level of Calliope serves as a bright tourist attraction and a second source of revenue for the planet.

Calliope and the Orpheusians are currently under high tension as a result of its alliance with the ICIH. Calliope serves as a supply line planet and a resource depot and as a result is one of many planets under threat of invasion by the Digotorum Animo Deus. As a result a multitude of differing opinions have formed around the conflict which has propelled different reactions throughout.

President of Calliope

Wonder Afoju

Wonder Afoju was born blind due to a complication while still in his mothers womb. This had left him at a considerable disadvantage in life as it was considerably difficult to function within society. However, as he grew Afoju had become heavily invested in the affairs of his planet. At the age of 28 he ran for a seat in Calliope's House of Representatives where he grew to be a well-respected member of the house. After the previous presidents tenure had ended he ran for office and was promptly elected. He currently sits as President and pushes for the investment of defensive weaponry in the event of an Digitorum invasion.

Great work on this! I loved the contrast in appearance and culture. The Orpheusians remind me of the Ziggur for their similar love for their culture and arts. The details are good and helped me immerse myself in imaging the race in action.

However, we're gonna need some additional details about the race. What are the individuals of this race like outside their home planet/solar system? What in the general conception of the Orpheusian among the other intelligent races? What are their general combat capabilities/strategies?
The details above are necessary to provide other players who choose to play as your race a guide (not a requirement) on how they should build their characters :) Thanks for putting up with this.

Thanks for your lore contribution, Myxyzptlk Myxyzptlk !

Great work on this! I loved the contrast in appearance and culture. The Orpheusians remind me of the Ziggur for their similar love for their culture and arts. The details are good and helped me immerse myself in imaging the race in action.

However, we're gonna need some additional details about the race. What are the individuals of this race like outside their home planet/solar system? What in the general conception of the Orpheusian among the other intelligent races? What are their general combat capabilities/strategies?
The details above are necessary to provide other players who choose to play as your race a guide (not a requirement) on how they should build their characters :) Thanks for putting up with this.

Thanks for the kind words! I'll tack on more I definitely don't want it to be a filler race. Shouldn't take too long either I think I've conceptualized a pretty great image of how I see these creatures.

Thanks for the kind words! I'll tack on more I definitely don't want it to be a filler race. Shouldn't take too long either I think I've conceptualized a pretty great image of how I see these creatures.
I'm looking forward to this race's release :D Technological advancement in races are certainly great, but focus on culture and the arts is sublime.

I'm looking forward to this race's release :D Technological advancement in races are certainly great, but focus on culture and the arts is sublime.
Alright, I addressed a little more in the original post with my edit, give it a look see and let me know if there's more I should elaborate on.

Alright, I addressed a little more in the original post with my edit, give it a look see and let me know if there's more I should elaborate on.
I've checked everything out and I can say, the lore turned out quite nicely! You can add extended lore to your discretion, too :)

Just add the links for the artist whose art you borrowed and you're good to go! I've updated the format so you can check that out.

I've checked everything out and I can say, the lore turned out quite nicely! You can add extended lore to your discretion, too :)

Just add the links for the artist whose art you borrowed and you're good to go! I've updated the format so you can check that out.

Credits to the artwork have been done, thanks for updating the format. Also can you send it again I seem to have trouble finding the link to the format.

Orpheusians

Orpheusians live in Calliope, a moon which orbits a Gas Giant in the Andromeda galaxy. It is an ecumenopolis with stores of minerals valuable to creating a mesh popular with armor manufacturers within the Supercluster. Therefore, a huge mining economy was formed and took precedence over Orpheusian life, many laborers, engineers, and inventors spend their time in the underlevels. The Underlevels are an assortment of cities built underground in order to access the mining operations more easily. However, the Ground Level of Calliope serves as a bright tourist attraction and a second source of revenue for the moon nation.

Calliope and the Orpheusians are currently under high tension as a result of its alliance with the ICIH. Calliope serves as a supply line planet and a resource depot and as a result is one of many planets and moons under threat of invasion by the Digotorum Animo Deus. As a result a multitude of differing opinions have formed around the conflict which has propelled different reactions throughout. Among other species within the ICIH the Orpheusians are often misconceived as being an entertainers race, as many of the greater known Orpheusians in Laniakea are musicians or show dancers who go on tours throughout the supercluster. Their planet Calliope is seen as as a planet wide party city as most do not get to see the Underlevels of the moon and witness the hard labors of the miners.

Despite their misconceptions Orpheusians make for great explorers, adventurers, and journeymen because of their genetic gifts. Their ability to use innovative thinking to their benefit makes them reliable co-workers and help to solve situations. Orpheusians have an innate desire to seek thrills and as a result are choosy with their occupations, for many going on dangerous missions to hostile environments is fulfillment. Some enlist as Military personnel during active conflicts and retire during periods of peace. The most famous become musicians and that is where the misconception of Orpheusians being entertainers stems from.

In times of conflict Calliope serves as a supply depot between its allies. The planet has orbital cannons stretching out across the planet and anti-invasion forces as well. Their naval fleet is also prepared to take down forces before they reach Calliope's atmosphere, with most of its Navy consisting of freighters, Attack Ships, and Bombers. On an offensive retaliation it is very unlikely that Calliope will succeed on its lonesome as it lacks firepower, instead the planets diplomats rely heavily on allies to produce effective counterattacks against their enemies. In fact, most of the Military's infantry is divided between Orpheusians who enlist only in times of conflict and the independent Law Enforcement.

To other species in the Laniakea Supercluster the Orpheusians mistakenly come off as useful laborers used for grunt work per their reputation as miners on their home planet. They carry a stigma of creatures that can be used as grunts that can undertake physically demanding tasks or as entertainers to keep spirits high, rather, recruiters will find themselves pleasantly surprised when Orpheusians offer their insight and use their versatility to solve problems. This species aims only to please themselves however, and one should not make the mistake of thinking they can push an Orpheusian over. For when angered, the song they sing is very unsettling.

President of Calliope

Wonder Afoju

Looks cool.

[/spoiler]

NETEN1574911694712.png

History
Netens appear to be rather new to this area of the galaxy not much is know about where they came from as they prefer not to talk about. All there is to know about their history is all Netens so far know are all from an exploratory "castle" ship (a castle ships is a Neten term for a planet-sized vessel its unknown how they managed to construct this galactic titan)

Biology
Netens are a strange race non-biological they are made of a crystalline substance, the crystal grows in highly mineralized water, the crystal is amazing when uses in computer leading some to believe this is likely why Netens are sentient a A.I that is not artificial at all, however due to the fragility of the crystal they wear titanic suits of power armor, on there bodies, to protect themselves from shattering, strangely "shattering" is how they reproduce, a shard of crystal is placed in a highly mineralized pond where a new Neten grows leaving fully formed, "dead" Netens are capable of being regenerated in the same was as the largest crystal always retains the original's personality, due to this all Neten consider themselves brothers to one another, and male. Although its more or less a translation form the grumbling vocalizations. since their language requires a vocabulator to translate it to something more other races can understand

Society/Tech
Neten tech and society are intermingled. Their power armor NEVER comes off as its a sign of disrespect and showing weakness. The power armor and all their armor is made of something call material, hyper-compressed matter that is as good as using shields and conventional armor combined. Another interesting thing is Neten never developed shield. In fact, they see it as a insult it dare use them. Their main weapons they're known for are called "Graviton Rams," gravity manipulators that are either used like a massive invisible fist to punch things from long range or as a sort of peduso-railgun. All Netens carry around heavy 100cal autocannon. They maintain it in an almost religious manner, with various oils and the like carefully disassembling the powerful weapons. Even in the bulk armor, its shocking graceful to watch in a way. it should be noted that owning any neten armor or weaponry is illegal and dangerous to the user since even though their weapons have no recoil they also discharge a tone of heat something that neten's are not exactly affected by but organics are only mechs can be safely equipped with more than a "side arm" and due to there small size much much more firepower can be put onto that small frame hence why it's illegal.

Their most well know tech is what translates to a "soul drive" this are made by thousands of artisans each giving up a small number of their crystalline bodies to produce it. These AI’s are considered by there creators to be there “son’s” and in neten culture soul drive AI are treated as full citizens and are able to choose their own paths in life although many decided on then “purpose” they where made for out of obligation to their fathers, apparently the head engineer of the castle ship is one of these AI’s.

it should be noted the netens love there overkill everything is armored to insanity and there military equipment is massive, no land-based vehicles have currently been encounter in any interactions with the castleship, so its unknown if they even bother constructing them.

language
as mentioned before the neten language requires a vocabulator in their suit to translate it as without it it is entirely incomprehensible, even then the translation is extremely rough leaving many nuances out so their speech is rought and corse

Leader

Art Credits:
Artist's name (link to artist's page)

WIP

Last edited:
Space dragons? Space dragons.

Varnthrossiin
The Varnthrossiin are an ancient race of silicon-based lifeforms that have been travelling from Draconem Rex, their homeworld, since they first qualified as intelligent life. They appear as reptilian humanoids covered in jeweled scales in a variety of colors which they take great pride in, spending lots of time each day polishing them until they shine. Varnthrossiin also possess horns that grow into many shapes, and large, powerful tails.

A rare few adult Varnthrossiin, in the right conditions, can undergo a year-long metamorphosis that turns them into quadrupeds up to 50 feet tall, with equally large wingspans. These "elder" Varnthrossiin are capable of unassisted FTL travel, serving as living starships for their juvenile kin, but have to hibernate for years afterwards and aren't capable of doing so again for centuries.

The trips being one-way for most Varnthrossiin didn't stop them from taking to the skies. They use their limited influence over the arcane to divine the climates of other planets in order to find ones that are inhabitable, and build settlements around their slumbering elders. They then start harvesting minerals on settled worlds for consumption by their crops, livestock, and people.

Due to becoming spacefarers from evolution and not innovation, the Varnthrossiin sit at a technology level far below most members of the ICIH. Some argue that uplifting them to the level of their neighbors is a major drain on resources and that the Varnthrossiin should've been denied membership until after discovering electricity at the very least, but others say that studying the vacuum-immunity and other abilities of the elders of their kind might reveal important information.

Leader

Stargazer Ragthroknarr

Eldest of the elders, Ragthroknarr has made journeys to five separate worlds under the Varnthrossiin's domain, more than any of his kind. He's seen five different planets, not counting his own, and lived on each one for centuries until he could travel back to Draconem Rex and recount the wonders of each new environment and the innovations the colonists made to adapt to the challenges of their new home. Ragthroknarr's title comes from his curious habit of speaking aloud to the night sky. Some say he's percieving other times and places when he does this, much like the rituals his kind use to search for livable planets. Although he's never confirmed or denied the rumors, he has an impossibly wide perspective and was completely unfazed by the arrival of ICIH representatives - almost as if he was expecting them.

"The stars have told me of great things that will come to pass, so long as we stay on the path they illuminate and don't falter."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back