• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I know I probs said this I love OCs that have complex stories the kind of characters you can relate to and the kind that weave a tale.

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Stefan’s tragic life story makes me want to know more of his life with Agahnim, his illness, the blight dragon and becoming Lunaris. He’s a mark of a compelling and well written character. You did a great job. ❤️

Pardon me being off topic but if I have anyone other than Roxas to post for please do let me know cuz I’m so stressed out and my brain is fried that I just want to make sure I have things straight so I don’t miss something again like I just did with Pyra. Usually I’m not this bad at keeping track but I’ve been hit by a tidal wave of shit and my forgetfulness is at a high for anything outside the dumb bs that has been causing it obviously nothing here just in case that wasn’t clear. Irl been kicking my ass

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Sorry it took me a bit, but I really enjoyed your short stories. They’re incredibly sweet! They certainly make Agahnim and Stefan’s turn to darkness all the more tragic. It seems Agahnim and Sahasrahla did everything they could to prevent Stefan from being overcome by the Blight Dragon’s hatred, but then Ganon had to get involved!
Exactly how I feel it’s tragic that Stefan ends up that way. He makes an interesting character to analyze.
Thanks you guys, i really appreciate you guys liking them! (especially since I never written for someone's OC before lol) I'll eventually have to write the downfall of their relationship (which hurts me to think about 😭 ) But until then, I'm going to enjoy writing the good times ♥️ (feel free to give me another prompt anytime!)

Pardon me being off topic but if I have anyone other than Roxas to post for please do let me know cuz I’m so stressed out and my brain is fried that I just want to make sure I have things straight so I don’t miss something again like I just did with Pyra. Usually I’m not this bad at keeping track but I’ve been hit by a tidal wave of shit and my forgetfulness is at a high for anything outside the dumb bs that has been causing it obviously nothing here just in case that wasn’t clear. Irl been kicking my ass
You’re fine! You’re very good at getting responses out in a consistent manner; please don’t feel like you have to get a RP response out ASAP. The last thing I want is for folks to be stressed out, especially if there are things going on offline.

I know I probs said this I love OCs that have complex stories the kind of characters you can relate to and the kind that weave a tale.

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Stefan’s tragic life story makes me want to know more of his life with Agahnim, his illness, the blight dragon and becoming Lunaris. He’s a mark of a compelling and well written character. You did a great job. ❤️
Thank you! Stefan’s relationship with Agahnim is different in the RP itself, but that definitely does not mean that I don’t enjoy Kameron’s take on their backstory!

Thanks you guys, i really appreciate you guys liking them! (especially since I never written for someone's OC before lol) I'll eventually have to write the downfall of their relationship (which hurts me to think about 😭 ) But until then, I'm going to enjoy writing the good times ♥️ (feel free to give me another prompt anytime!)
How about poor Agahnim (And Shiri, and castle staff) having to deal with all the magical phenomena happening around Lil’ Steff, as the kid hasn’t learned to control his power yet? Perhaps there are naysayers claiming that no good could come from this, and that Stefan is a danger to everyone! Hyrule has an extensive history with evil wizards, after all.

will it be fine if it’s Sephiroth years before his descent into madness like I’ll set the scene it’s just a casual day with Genesis and Angeal. I picture Gen is laidback reading loveless while Angeal is talking about his day meanwhile Seph talks about a mission and listening intently to Gen and Angeal. Just a wholesome moment

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- So who exactly is the military? just need some clarifying before I jump into the Rp
That's kinda hard to say exactly. The most i can say they're like a hybrid of FOXHOUND (Metal Gear Solid), Umbrella (Resident Evil), and SOLDIER (Final Fantasy VII). They're the defense force for the World of Light (atleast as far as the human(oid) population is concerned). Right now they're trying to re-capture a certain thing Sephiroth has that could spell doom for the entire realm if not taken care of.

That's kinda hard to say exactly. The most i can say they're like a hybrid of FOXHOUND (Metal Gear Solid), Umbrella (Resident Evil), and SOLDIER (Final Fantasy VII). They're the defense force for the World of Light (atleast as far as the human(oid) population is concerned). Right now they're trying to re-capture a certain thing Sephiroth has that could spell doom for the entire realm if not taken care of.
black and white cat GIF

Like Kameron said they’re trying to re capture a certain thing that may cause catastrophic problems if not handled in a timely manner

You’re fine! You’re very good at getting responses out in a consistent manner; please don’t feel like you have to get a RP response out ASAP. The last thing I want is for folks to be stressed out, especially if there are things going on offline.
I appreciate it. I'm more so worried about not remembering who I have up than the posts themselves so no stress caused from the rp itself just irl making me a frazzled, forgetful mess. I believe I only have Roxas and I'll get him done when I can, probably over the weekend/early next week but if it's not him alone, I just wanna know so I can make a mental note and I can pace myself

How about poor Agahnim (And Shiri, and castle staff) having to deal with all the magical phenomena happening around Lil’ Steff, as the kid hasn’t learned to control his power yet? Perhaps there are naysayers claiming that no good could come from this, and that Stefan is a danger to everyone! Hyrule has an extensive history with evil wizards, after all.
will it be fine if it’s Sephiroth years before his descent into madness like I’ll set the scene it’s just a casual day with Genesis and Angeal. I picture Gen is laidback reading loveless while Angeal is talking about his day meanwhile Seph talks about a mission and listening intently to Gen and Angeal. Just a wholesome moment
Oh these are some juicy prompts! I'll cook something real good with these 😈

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- I had another prompt of how young Seph met young Gen he helps him find a rare copy of loveless. He doesn’t understand literature as well as Genesis does because he cared for his friend. When it comes to Angeal they met through a mission I like to think Seph and Angeal bonded over stories and had wholesome banter on their free days. Kid Seph goes to kid Angeal for moral support and wisdom like when he was grown some time before learning the truth.

I forgot to mention this as well, but I decided against adding Roy for now. Maybe I'll come back to the thought later down the line, but given I am practically imploding upon myself irl rn it's definitely not in my best interest as much as I would love to pick him up

Very off topic but I’ve been messing around with a 3d modeling again and wanted to do something for Mer-May, so I offer Isabelle in the Mermaid Princess Dress from New Horizons 🧜‍♀️

View attachment 1163881

And here’s some more angles of the model itself without the lighting

1716431271481.png

And to show off one last thing-

Djdndjdjd I’m wayyyyy too lazy to even think of rigging so they’re just gonna be perpetually t-posing lmao
1716445360310.png

Very off topic but I’ve been messing around with a 3d modeling again and wanted to do something for Mer-May, so I offer Isabelle in the Mermaid Princess Dress from New Horizons 🧜‍♀️

View attachment 1163881

And here’s some more angles of the model itself without the lighting

Djdndjdjd I’m wayyyyy too lazy to even think of rigging so they’re just gonna be perpetually t-posing lmao
View attachment 1163898
They're both amazing! I've tried my hand at 3D modeling using Blender and couldn't understand the program, so I'm over the moon with that Teen Stefan model! All three must've taken work! Thank you very much! 💕

View attachment 1163898
Ahh my simp heart can’t take it. They look amazing especially teen Stefan, they’re so adorable those kids are too cute 😭🥺

Loving how in Pyra’s and Lana’s they're talking about chaos and then there’s Seph being the center of the chaos lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back