• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Captain Falcon in the back being proud of the boys:

proud-of.gif

This is off topic, but as I'm reading the KH manga I noticed a lil quirk Sora has in which he carries his keyblade around by putting it on his back and sticking it through his belt and now I just imagine he starts doing it cuz he wants to be like some of the other Smash Bros and have his weapon sheathed too. It probably just becomes inconvenient for him and he ends up making it appear in his hands anyways

Sora wants to be an anime swordsman too!

Right now, Layton thinks the Super Smash Brothers are swordsmen similar to Byleth. He's going to be surprised when he finds out the cute little mouse critter is also a Super Smash Brother.

Considering how people like to complain about there being too many anime swordsmen in Smash, Layton wouldn't be completely wrong lol

Last edited:
He finds out a kid with a key for a weapon and a little electric mouse are Smash Brothers. One is more believable than the other that's for sure

And by anime swordfighter they only ever get upset if it's a FE character. Literally the bane of my existence LMAO. Back when I played competitive Smash and I said I was excited for the FE characters some of the people at my scene would always refer to me as "the local anime swordsmen enjoyer" even though my main isn't even one of them

My mains for the games were

N64: Link, Kirby

Melee: Link/Young Link, Kirby

Brawl: Toon Link, Pit

SSB4/Ultimate: Toon Link, Pit/Dark Pit, K. Rool

I used to play Brawl with a bunch of competitive Smash players in college, and learned to get good. When I moved to another college and played Smash there, I beat a Bowser Jr. user with T'ink, and the entire student center went nuts because I apparently beat the best player at the college lol

I'm WAAAAAY out of practice now. Older too. Reflexes ain't what they used to be. Anyone fighting me now would be disappointed lol

I remember a guy ranting at me about how he CAN'T be angry at me because I'm a Pit player who didn't spam Angel Ring, but used skill, and that makes him ANGRY! XD

Also, screw the FE roster haters! Ike is hot! XD

I feel ya on being very out of practice. I haven't done competitive since like pre-covid, but even then it was pretty minimal at that point and mostly just acting as a training partner for a couple friends who needed matchup experience.

As far as mains go, one, I am such a loyalist and two, clearly we see what may have influenced my character picks

N64: Yoshi
Melee: Yoshi
Brawl: Yoshi, Pikachu
SSB4: Yoshi, Corrin, Lucas, Ness, Pikachu
Ultimate: Yoshi, Joker, Byleth, Pyra/Mythra, Byleth, Inkling (I would add Sora to this as well, but he is to a much lesser degree)

I probably would play Shulk as well if learning him wasn't such a pain in the ass LMAO. But even though I'm not directly involved in competitive these days, I do enjoy watching it still and turn on tournaments on the side while I work on stuff

For me, My main list goes like this:

N64: Donkey Kong, Link, Captain Falcon
Melee: Donkey Kong, Link, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf
Brawl: Link, Captain Falcon, Ike
SSB4: N/A (Sm4sh looked weak to me and we didn't have a Wii U so whatchu gonna do?)
Ultimate: Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Bowser, Corrin, Gandondorf, Kazuya

I would add my Project M main list but that wouldn't count lol.

I'd like to have Banjo-Kazooie be one of my mains, but they're a little tricky for me to use. I'll occasionally use Duck Hunt too.

I'll try and work on a post in the next couple days for Mythra. Still trying to figure out what exactly I wanna do for her

Lol it’s a bit funny but for being in a smash rp I rarely actually play the game since I’m ass at fighting games in general so idk if I can even say I have any mains but I guess these would be the closest things to it 😅

Brawl: I was four at the time so not many memories of me playing. However I do remember at some point playing against either a sibling or parent as Jigglypuff so I’ll go with that lol

Wii U/3ds: Ten years old at this point and still very bad at video games lmao. Instead of actually playing the game the proper way I basically used it to play with virtual dolls. I’d pick a few characters in training or go to trophy and make up whole pretend scenarios with them. But on the off chance I did get to play against someone I’d usually go with Pit, Zelda, Lucina (Smash 4 was actually what got me to play Awakening lol), or villager

Ultimate: Really only played to beat world of light and haven’t picked it up since. But for the campaign I mostly played as sheik, peach, pit, and zero suit Samus

I rarely play Smash either but for Melee, Brawl, and Umtimate I main as Peach ;-;

Edit: Shocker, I know XD

Nah you're totally fine! I've felt kinda rushed to post in another rp so it's kinda killing my creative muse a bit which sucks Dx

I offer a silly lil Sora short that was a random lil bit the did as a bonus in the manga
e5553c1efe705c215d48541ba6499b9b.png

ajfoxhvldv idk but my mind immediately went to Sora asking Master/Crazy Hand to open a jar for him 🫙
The jar would be too small for their hands and they accidently break it when trying to be nice. Sora learns valuable lesson: go to someone with normal sized hands next time or maybe he gets a bigger jar

The jar would be too small for their hands and they accidently break it when trying to be nice. Sora learns valuable lesson: go to someone with normal sized hands next time or maybe he gets a bigger jar
I can see Sora going to Pit for help, as Pit as superhuman strength, and he can't even get the jar open. Palutena decided to troll them by using her magic to keep the lid tight.

So I'm back and hopefully better then before, I finally got the next instalment of Ganondorf's little side story done, onto the ruins proper next.

I've got something interesting planned for him to find in his expedition of the ruins, hopefully it will provide a nice shake up though I already have some limitations in place as to it's use so it doesn't shatter the RP balance.

Out from the Space within space, Two wrecks shall sail the sky's again as one, fueled by the strength from a Shard of Gold, echoing a former General of the void.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back