• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
This is inspiring me to draw more Milton lol

As for posting, I plan to move Byleth's group along first, then post for Light, Wind & Fire. I've also been thinking of what to do for Isabelle and Roxas, and I have some ideas, but nothing set in stone yet. I'd like to try and come up with something for Shulk's group too.

As for posting, I plan to move Byleth's group along first, then post for Light, Wind & Fire. I've also been thinking of what to do for Isabelle and Roxas, and I have some ideas, but nothing set in stone yet. I'd like to try and come up with something for Shulk's group too.
I’ll be real, I wouldn’t worry too much about Shulk’s group. Given it’s been nearly 2 months since I’ve posted for him, I can’t say that group is really doing much to begin with and it’s been a common trend. Sorry if that’s an asshole thing for me to say but I’m not gonna sugarcoat it. I wouldn’t want you spreading yourself thin over it

I’ll be real, I wouldn’t worry too much about Shulk’s group. Given it’s been nearly 2 months since I’ve posted for him, I can’t say that group is really doing much to begin with and it’s been a common trend. Sorry if that’s an asshole thing for me to say but I’m not gonna sugarcoat it. I wouldn’t want you spreading yourself thin over it
I appreciate it, but I do feel bad about it. I’ve been thinking of going ahead with my plan of temporarily RPing other Smash Bros in the role of NPCs as it would open up more RP opportunities, and it would give the impression that the others ARE present in the Realm, just caught up in their own troubles.

I appreciate it, but I do feel bad about it. I’ve been thinking of going ahead with my plan of temporarily RPing other Smash Bros in the role of NPCs as it would open up more RP opportunities, and it would give the impression that the others ARE present in the Realm, just caught up in their own troubles.
I get feeling bad, but you really don't have to. I was thinking of having some vision of Shulk's act as a guiding point sooner rather than later, but kinda hard making it a reality

And I would offer to help with NPC stuff, but knowing me, I'd probably get too invested in the character. Just look what happened with Ann LOL

I definitely plan to poke some people when I get home. I’m very relaxed on posting time, but two months without a response is way too long.

I’m also considering adding a new rule that Canon Characters must be active in the game or else I’ll remove them. No more picking up a bunch of Canon PCs just to never post as them.

I know Lucina is part of a storyline, but there hasn’t been a single post for her, and Forevermore has Daisy but has yet to bring her into the game. I don’t want Canon PCs being held hostage, so to say.

Last edited:
I’ve been thinking of ideas on how to bring Pokey back if it’s still possible but eh can’t think of anything..

I’ve been thinking of ideas on how to bring Pokey back if it’s still possible but eh can’t think of anything..
Right now, I’m going to say no. I’m sorry, but I don’t want to keep going back and forth with dropping and re-adding characters.

I definitely plan to poke some people when I get home. I’m very relaxed on posting time, but two months without a response is way too long.

I’m also considering adding a new rule that Canon Characters must be active in the game or else I’ll remove them. No more picking up a bunch of Canon PCs just to never post as them.

I know Lucina is part of a storyline, but there hasn’t been a single post for her, and Forevermore has Daisy but has yet to bring her into the game. I don’t want Canon PCs being held hostage, so to say.
Well tbf it's been almost a month and a half since the last post for the group. There was a post in mid January which is why I've kinda just left it be, but I haven't posted for Shulk since December which is a huge oof. It definitely puts a damper on my muse. He doesn't have the same pass as Joker when I'm forced to wait, though if I'm real I've been rping Joker for like 5 years now so he just lives rent free in my brain at this point LOL. Point is, I feel like I'm pretty patient and all, but my muse does have limits if said character is not named Joker Persona 5

That rule seems fair ngl, especially when no attempt to add them in has been made. Like it's one thing to struggle to place them and all that, but when they're just being held with no introduction in the rp then what's the point? Someone else could very easily pick them up and play them in that case

You’ve been very patient! I do think I need to be more strict in regards to picking up Canon PCs and posting times. I understand being busy, but players should not be waiting over a month for posts. I don’t even have a post size limit to make it easier for folks.

You’ve been very patient! I do think I need to be more strict in regards to picking up Canon PCs and posting times. I understand being busy, but players should not be waiting over a month for posts. I don’t even have a post size limit to make it easier for folks.
I think the things I've noticed as a problem is lack of communication and possibly having too many characters to manage so when posting only some get done and given they are busy the others get put off until all their characters can be posted for again. So when that occurs people are left waiting for so long making the bigger groups even more insufferable in terms of wait time

I've felt like I've become so annoying with asking about posts the last few months that I've just kinda shut up over it. Like I'm not trying to harp on people or anything ofc because I know people are busy and rping is supposed to be a hobby, but people should be aware of what they can and cannot handle in terms of characters and such so it doesn't slow down everything for everyone

This is why I tend to post for one group at a time, unless I’m posting for NPCs, such as Nurse Joy or the Jungle encounter, because I don’t need to make elaborate posts; I’m just pushing things along. I don’t typically post for all my PCs and NPCs at once unless I’m very inspired. It keeps a steady post schedule going, it prevents me from being overwhelmed, and it allows me to put focus on one group at a time.

Sometimes I have a lot of ideas for one group and have a writer’s block for another, so that pacing helps me out.

If I had to post for all my characters at once I would never have gone beyond 2-3 characters to begin with cuz god it's a nightmare after that, especially with how I write. I found out waiting for all or a majority of my characters to need replying for hurt muse more than it helped and tended to draw out stuff for other people. Yeah it means I need to make more posts, but it's a lot easier to find an hour or so to write a 1 character post than 3+ hours for multiple I say this as if Joker posts don't take me over 3 hours to write. But like imagine if every Pyra/Mythra post had to be delayed for every Joker post. God we would have never got anywhere with that group

I feel ya on that. I don't think it's a secret that I have more ideas for certain characters over others and my muse leans in certain directions. I try not to show a ton of character favoritism, but I am not free of such allegations and I just hope nobody takes offence to it. Joker just hits different u_u
On the topic of muse, here is an accurate depiction of my muse levels
ef4ebd7dc04a2ccdfe7a18567414204c.png

Roxas is in a weird place of "so many characters disappearing around him it's a struggle, but muse isn't bad"

Also, on a slightly similiar note, I already feel bad I haven't posted for Yoshi and it's only been like 4-5 days? LOL. That'll get done soon btw. I have a 1x1 rp I need to post for first then I'll work on him. Should probably be Wednesday. I wanna get him up before I have a relatively busy week starting this weekend. So yeah a little warning that next week I may be slow

I love the top comment:
"Man, the Song of Storms got way more complicated than I remember..."

Forevermore Forevermore Are you still interested in RPing as Daisy? I can help you find a starting spot, or do you wish to drop her?

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Are you planning on doing anything with Cream?
Don't worry. I realky want to post with her again. Do you have any suggestions where she would go next? I could have her join with either Noctis and Prompto or with Mog and Shadow. It would make things easiet for me and no one will be left behind.

Don't worry. I realky want to post with her again. Do you have any suggestions where she would go next?
Dark Pit saw her flying over head on Page 28, way back in December. Up to you whether you want her to interact with the group with him, or do something else with her.

I edited my post avove with an idea of mine. Or I could send her to Dart Pit's group.
Zelda sent Cream to look for Dark Pit and report on his location. You can have her interact with him, Sheik, Tetra, Pikachu, and Samus, if you want. Or you could have her go back to Zelda to report that she's seen the group. Or Cream could go somewhere else, wherever you want her to go. Up to you.

Zelda sent Cream to look for Dark Pit and report on his location. You can have her interact with him, Sheik, Tetra, Pikachu, and Samus, if you want. Or you could have her go back to Zelda to report that she's seen the group. Or Cream could go somewhere else, wherever you want her to go. Up to you.
Dark Pit and his crew are in which location? I'll update with Cream soon. I might update with Noctis and Prompto as well.

Here's some silly bit from Persona Q2. Now I have a need to draw something very dumb but my motivation to draw is so low Dx
IMG_5981.jpg

I'll just leave this here for all of you
jokermg.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back