• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Apologies I've been quiet on here these past few days. Just wanted to say I'll figure something out for Yoshi next week. Probably will be a short post just to move on

As it is still February, how about another Valentines Day inspired prompt? We’ve already discussed flirting and ideal dates and traits, but what small things would your characters do to show affection toward someone they are very fond of? This can be romantic or platonic.
Quick little thoughts on my characters

Yoshi - His way of showing he's fond of others is basically by following them around like a lost puppy and offering to help them where he can. He may offer them snacks, specifically fruits from the Super Happy Tree if he feels very close with them

Joker - He is bold, yet sweet with expressing his fondness. He won't shy away from physical gestures like hugs and holding hands to accompany sweet little compliments. He will openly express it with no shame even if he acts a little cheesy over it

Pyra - She doesn't hide it much, but she won't openly vocalize her fondness. It's more about body language and facial expressions with her. She may be more willing to express herself to someone she is fond of

Mythra - She is very shy over it and has 100% tsundere tendencies. She probably blurts out her feelings cuz she's so flustered then does a complete 180 when the other asks if they heard her properly and she ends up slapping them and storming off

Sora - While he doesn't understand how to properly express romantic feelings cuz he's still young, he is pretty cute, yet kind of closed off with it. He is more than willing to express he likes someone and be very fond of them and he likely blurts it out when simply asked. Being fiercely loyal and protective is his way of expressing his fondness indirectly

Byleth - Given how stoic he is, anything out of that usual nature might come off as an attempt at expressing fondness. There is one conversation in Three Hopes with him and his father where he gifts him flowers to express his appreciation but that was after asking others what he should do, so I'd expect him to be the kind to ask others for suggestions on how he should express himself

Shulk - He's super dense and expresses his fondness with awkward smiles and not the most well thought out compliments. It's best for him to just let his actions speak for him rather than trying to awkwardly express it verbally

I’m free tonight so my plan is to post for Nurse Joy and the Jungle Group.

As it is still February, how about another Valentines Day inspired prompt? We’ve already discussed flirting and ideal dates and traits, but what small things would your characters do to show affection toward someone they are very fond of? This can be romantic or platonic.

Both Pits come off to me as the types who will give someone a gift simply because they found it while going about their day and it reminded them of that person. They will know about a person's likes and dislikes by spending time with that person and paying attention rather than being told. For example, Pit spots a food stall selling crab sticks and buys a few for Mythra after recalling her mentioning a craving during casual conversation some time back. For Dark Pit especially, simply hanging around and spending time with a person is a sign that he cares; he's not the kind of person to waste time on things or people he has no interest in. I think Dark Pit would be more shy and subtle about gift-giving. Instead of presenting the gift personally, he'd leave it in a place for that person to easily find. I've mentioned before my headcanon about stroking the wings: patting or stroking the back is a sure sign that they hold affection for that person!

I actually found it a challenge to answer this prompt in regards to Toon Link. The Links all go out of their way to help people, even with small and seemingly unimportant matters; it can be difficult to discern whether they're simply being nice or actually expressing affection. I think in the case of Toon Link, he'd be more touchy-feely when he has affection for someone. I'm thinking of Phantom Hourglass when he touched Tetra's hand after finding her as a statue, then again after she was restored. Whether it's holding hands, putting a friendly hand on a person's shoulder, or sitting next to someone and leaning against them, physical closeness is Toon Link's way of expressing affection.

Pikachu is pretty open and obvious about whether or not she likes someone. She'll nuzzle a person, give them kisses, or beg for scritches!

Hiya everyone! I'll get to posting over the weekend (if nothing prevents me from doing so) so look forward to that!

Also, I haven't drawn something in a while so here's a doodle I drew cuz idk I finally got good kinda
Forevermore Forevermore hopefully you're a fan of this ^^
Screenshot 2024-02-23 6.11.16 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-23 6.27.14 PM.png
DON'T TELL ME CORRIN WOULDN'T USE CUTESY BANDAGES CUZ SHE WOULD

Anyways
Oh my god, that's so hilarious lmfao

Awwww duuuuude that's so adorable!
For some reason I can imagine Link really enjoying Corrin's headpats. I guess it's just the loyal dog vibes from him X3

Link would argue that you gotta do what you gotta do to survive in the wilderness (while also having a wing sticking out of his mouth).
I think he would try and discreetly cook insects into his meals, and when people ask him the secret ingredient, he either pretends not to hear them or admits the ugly truth- there's bugs in his cuisine!

DUDE THAT'S SO ACCURATE
Tetra trying to teach her Granny how to be a winner XD

It's giving golden retriever (*´▽`*)

Corrin would be appalled after she finds a wing or antenna in her meal. Like, she would have to curl up in the fetal position for a second to cope XD
Oh! I almost forgot but Happy Side Order release day! 🐙 🎨

View attachment 1146049
If I disappear off the face of the earth it’s because I’m playing haha funny squid game
AGENT 8 FUNNY SQUID DLC (((o(*°▽°*)o)))
I stopped playing Splatoon 3 for a short while but THIS BROUGHT ME BACK IN FULL FORCE

Min Min: She'd definitely offer to cook for them more. The quickest way to someone's heart is through their stomach! She'd also offer to help them in small ways, like offering to help them with errands or other little tasks.

Agent 8: He would share his belongings, especially memcakes. But more than that, he'd share other things he finds interesting, like his clothes style, music taste, and hobbies.

Tetra: She's definitely a tsundere, no two buts about it, but I think she'd be very loyal and chew out anyone who tries to put down the person she likes. She'd fight for them tooth and nail. She'd also joke around with them more, but lighten up with the teasing.

Marth: He'd be very nervous and flustered around the person he adores, but I believe that he would just try to let the person know he cares. Like, he will often go out of his way to try and compliment them, he would help them when they struggle, and lift them up when they're down.

Corrin: She might just outright tell the person she's smitten with once she realizes how she feels, but if for some reason she's too shy to say it, she would give gifts (dragon hoard) to those she finds valuable. Little charms, collectibles, etc. She would also be very physical with her love, such as little hugs and pats. Maybe a kiss or two, if you're lucky!

Last edited:

When I was a kid, I was able to perfectly emulate Yoshi sounds, as well as Pokemon like Togepi and Jigglypuff. I can't get my voice that high anymore.

Sup 😎
Lol Samus about to chew Dark Pit out!

Lol Twilight Princess Link can also eat bugs. He's not happy about it, though!

Now I'm imagining TP and BotW Link trying to convince Toon Link to try bugs.

T'ink: ... Oh well, Hakuna Matata! ... Slimy, yet satisfying...!

I don't know if they'd actually be successful in that though lol
Yeah, mama Samus AINT happy-

Lol, TP and BOTW Link are quite close with each other, so that's cute! I'm sure they'd take a liking to Toonie.

I never participate in these, so....

• Link: He would try and protect the ones he loves. He would also cook for them and take them out to his favorite places in the wilderness. Oh, and give them silent princesses!
  • Lucas: Idk, I feel like he'd be more comfortable around people he likes. Maybe he does acts of service as his love language? All I know is that boy is NOT verbalizing his affection.
  • Samus: Again, she'd be protective around people she cares about. I think she'd be a tad more lighthearted and joking around someone that she loves.
  • Sheik/OoT Zelda: She would most likely give gifts, little things that she knows the person would like just from memory. She would also memorize little inside jokes and stuff between herself and her crush.
Hiya everyone! I'll get to posting over the weekend (if nothing prevents me from doing so) so look forward to that!

Also, I haven't drawn something in a while so here's a doodle I drew cuz idk I finally got good kinda
Forevermore Forevermore hopefully you're a fan of this ^^
View attachment 1146467

View attachment 1146465
DON'T TELL ME CORRIN WOULDN'T USE CUTESY BANDAGES CUZ SHE WOULD

Anyways

DUDE THAT'S SO ACCURATE
Tetra trying to teach her Granny how to be a winner XD

It's giving golden retriever (*´▽`*)

Corrin would be appalled after she finds a wing or antenna in her meal. Like, she would have to curl up in the fetal position for a second to cope XD

AGENT 8 FUNNY SQUID DLC (((o(*°▽°*)o)))
I stopped playing Splatoon 3 for a short while but THIS BROUGHT ME BACK IN FULL FORCE

Min Min: She'd definitely offer to cook for them more. The quickest way to someone's heart is through their stomach! She'd also offer to help them in small ways, like offering to help them with errands or other little tasks.

Agent 8: He would share his belongings, especially memcakes. But more than that, he'd share other things he finds interesting, like his clothes style, music taste, and hobbies.

Tetra: She's definitely a tsundere, no two buts about it, but I think she'd be very loyal and chew out anyone who tries to put down the person she likes. She'd fight for them tooth and nail. She'd also joke around with them more, but lighten up with the teasing.

Marth: He'd be very nervous and flustered around the person he adores, but I believe that he would just try to let the person know he cares. Like, he will often go out of his way to try and compliment them, he would help them when they struggle, and lift them up when they're down.

Corrin: She might just outright tell the person she's smitten with once she realizes how she feels, but if for some reason she's too shy to say it, she would give gifts (dragon hoard) to those she finds valuable. Little charms, collectibles, etc. She would also be very physical with her love, such as little hugs and pats. Maybe a kiss or two, if you're lucky!
a8cf7924375099f7cd20877e201674f3.jpg
LOOK AT HIM
Screenshot 2024-02-23 211326.png
AUUUUUUGH WHEN DID YOU LEARN TO DRAW LIKE THATTTTTTT TEACH MEEEEEEE
Lowkey jealous of Corrin ANYWAY this is very cute, Corrin is such a doll!!!!!!! Like I love those little heart bandages she gave him!! Corrin's so coquette honestly, fits the February-valentine's-theme perfectly! It's also very accurate too, because Link totally would defend her even though she can take care of herself- sorry if I'm rambling I just love when art is made for me and stuff-

Yes, Link is a golden retriever. 100%.

AGH poor Corrin XD He was just trying to help with her phobia!

Marth's and Corrin's love language thingies are so cute!! I feel like Marth and Sheik would get along very well in that regard, since they're both terrible at talking about love XD

Sup 😎

Yeah, mama Samus AINT happy-

Lol, TP and BOTW Link are quite close with each other, so that's cute! I'm sure they'd take a liking to Toonie.

I never participate in these, so....

• Link: He would try and protect the ones he loves. He would also cook for them and take them out to his favorite places in the wilderness. Oh, and give them silent princesses!
  • Lucas: Idk, I feel like he'd be more comfortable around people he likes. Maybe he does acts of service as his love language? All I know is that boy is NOT verbalizing his affection.
  • Samus: Again, she'd be protective around people she cares about. I think she'd be a tad more lighthearted and joking around someone that she loves.
  • Sheik/OoT Zelda: She would most likely give gifts, little things that she knows the person would like just from memory. She would also memorize little inside jokes and stuff between herself and her crush.

a8cf7924375099f7cd20877e201674f3.jpg
LOOK AT HIM
View attachment 1146479
AUUUUUUGH WHEN DID YOU LEARN TO DRAW LIKE THATTTTTTT TEACH MEEEEEEE
Lowkey jealous of Corrin ANYWAY this is very cute, Corrin is such a doll!!!!!!! Like I love those little heart bandages she gave him!! Corrin's so coquette honestly, fits the February-valentine's-theme perfectly! It's also very accurate too, because Link totally would defend her even though she can take care of herself- sorry if I'm rambling I just love when art is made for me and stuff-

Yes, Link is a golden retriever. 100%.

AGH poor Corrin XD He was just trying to help with her phobia!

Marth's and Corrin's love language thingies are so cute!! I feel like Marth and Sheik would get along very well in that regard, since they're both terrible at talking about love XD
I imagined Corrin and Link going around and adventuring with each other. It'd be so much easier to get to places, since Corrin can just fly them! ☆ ~('▽^人)
Also Lucas is giving shy unrequited teenage love and it's cute

Love Reactions Stickers for WhatsApp

Awwwww! Ty bestie! You're always so sweet istg (/^-^(^ ^*)/ ♡
Also that edit of Link had me levitating lmfao. I'm glad you like it tho! I honestly don't know how I drew Link so well lol. I have to agree, Corrin does give off some coquette vibes at times, which is why I chose the heart bandaids XD
And It's not a problem if you ramble, I love it honestly. It lets me know that you like it, even if it's just a doodle

Zelda and her loyal dog, Link, guarding Hyrule from evil!

Lmao I like to imagine Corrin, Lucina, and Shulk going on like the Maury show or something where they talk about their bug phobia and the host tries to cure their fear lmfao

Dood that's lowkey adorable. Both of em just struggling to put their emotions into words (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
I want to draw but I can't make up my mind on what I want to draw lol
I felt that on a spiritual level I swear...

Off topic but wooo I finally finished P3RE woooo. The Persona brainrot is on a real high because of it lol after putting 95 hours in to beating it that should be no surprise Bad news is I’ll probably not shut up about Joker even more now /j. But fr it means I might get to Yoshi sooner than I thought though I might just give my brain a mental rest anyways. There’s no rush after all and I did keep up on posts while still playing so maybe I deserve a small break lol

But anyways just to spread some Persona vibes, take a little bit of music

I want to draw but I can't make up my mind on what I want to draw lol
Generally this would be a big mood for me too, but I’ve been in such a rut for like 2 months that I usually have to force myself to draw and I’m generally not happy with my art of late with the exception of the last piece I did. Art really do be a struggle u_u

Awww very cute. I love the jacket!
Thanks! I tried to design something that might fit within the Xenoblade universe, but I've never been one for complex character designs.

It's very clear Milton spent a lot of time around Lady Palutena lol

And of course he still has Bebe after all those years.

Thanks! I tried to design something that might fit within the Xenoblade universe, but I've never been one for complex character designs.

It's very clear Milton spent a lot of time around Lady Palutena lol

And of course he still has Bebe after all those years.
It reminds me of Mio’s design from XC3. I feel you in complex designs though. It’s why I hate drawing most Xenoblade characters. Too complex for my pea brain to draw

It reminds me of Mio’s design from XC3. I feel you in complex designs though. It’s why I hate drawing most Xenoblade characters. Too complex for my pea brain to draw
Awesome! I want to do a full-body concept pic, but I've been struck by a migraine. DX Maybe I'll be able to tough it out. Milton has the advantage of not having wings on his back, so he doesn't have to find outfits to accommodate that.

I can see folks wondering, with Milton's looks and charm, how in the world he is still single lol Working in the medical field means very long hours, though. No time for that! He probably lives off coffee.

Seeing that drawing of Falcon with a burger made me think of the silly burger challenge Joker can take on in P5 and now I’m imagining other characters eating the giant burgers

image0.jpg

Awesome! I want to do a full-body concept pic, but I've been struck by a migraine. DX Maybe I'll be able to tough it out. Milton has the advantage of not having wings on his back, so he doesn't have to find outfits to accommodate that.

I can see folks wondering, with Milton's looks and charm, how in the world he is still single lol Working in the medical field means very long hours, though. No time for that! He probably lives off coffee.
He’s probably single because he hasn’t found anyone that interests him. I thought about possible love interests of him forever ago but among the fan kiddos there wasn’t anyone I felt he was compatible with any of them. Maybe one day

Seeing that drawing of Falcon with a burger made me think of the silly burger challenge Joker can take on in P5 and now I’m imagining other characters eating the giant burgers

image0.jpg

He’s probably single because he hasn’t found anyone that interests him. I thought about possible love interests of him forever ago but among the fan kiddos there wasn’t anyone I felt he was compatible with any of them. Maybe one day
I've known people who were twigs and had crazy metabolisms. I think the majority of Smash Bros. would be able to beat that burger challenge with hardly a dent to their appetite lol
I'm more amused by how tiny that drink is!

Yep, same thoughts in regards to Milton. Doesn't help that he's related to most of the fan kiddos XD I can see someone like Aunt Pyra commenting that Milton is such a handsome and sweet young man, and he should have been able to find true love easily. Meanwhile he's cackling like a mad scientist while inventing new tea recipes! I doubt Pit or Mythra would worry about such a thing... though the idea of Mythra scaring away potential dates for her little boy would be pretty funny!

I had a more unhinged version of "Scary Glasses" Milton with the caption, "When you've been up three nights in a row taking care of emergencies and you still can't go home because someone showed up to your office after doing something stupid with their dick" but I decided to tone it down. XD

I've known people who were twigs and had crazy metabolisms. I think the majority of Smash Bros. would be able to beat that burger challenge with hardly a dent to their appetite lol
I'm more amused by how tiny that drink is!

Yep, same thoughts in regards to Milton. Doesn't help that he's related to most of the fan kiddos XD I can see someone like Aunt Pyra commenting that Milton is such a handsome and sweet young man, and he should have been able to find true love easily. Meanwhile he's cackling like a mad scientist while inventing new tea recipes! I doubt Pit or Mythra would worry about such a thing... though the idea of Mythra scaring away potential dates for her little boy would be pretty funny!

I had a more unhinged version of "Scary Glasses" Milton with the caption, "When you've been up three nights in a row taking care of emergencies and you still can't go home because someone showed up to your office after doing something stupid with their dick" but I decided to tone it down. XD
I was more so just imagining them with the giant burger not really if they could or could not beat it. Like Isabelle or one of the princesses just holding this giant burger is a funny mental image to have

For me it didn’t help that the ones I even thought might be okay were also created by me which I’m so weird about lol. One of the Joker kids could have worked maybe but given the last two girlies I had designed never really had a ton of thought out into them, it just was a nah lol

It'd be funny if the Super Smash Bros. are barred from buffets or food challenges because restaurant owners want to stay in business!

Milton marries a Nopon XD /jk I think he'd be content as an uncle.
I do kind of want to design a Nopon student or assistant for him though!

This is very off topic (and technically isn’t completely rp related) but of course my brain is still stuck on the side order dlc so what better way to celebrate then draw Inkling/Captain and Eight in their Splatoon 3 fits together
View attachment 1146784

And here they are separately
It has Inkling; that makes it relevant to the thread!

I love the style of this one. I've always really liked your lineless work!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back