• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern super rough draft of a weird detailed rp [ help needed :p ]

kosette

neat, dude!
yo !!

so I usually like to make cool bbcodes and neat prologues, etc to go along with my roleplays and interest checks. but, for this one, I'd like to have more help with it.

this roleplay revolves a bit around supernatural/ghost stuff which 99% of the time i am not interested in. if i see the word "supernatural" or "ghost" in an rp, nine times out of ten im like nope nope nope no thanks. but this idea came to me while watching a supernatural documentary and i actually find it pretty interesting.

I'll be choosing 3-4 people to help me with this, so drop a comment and I'll add you to a pm if you want to help with it! (: anyways, here's the basic *WIP* idea:

a group of about 5 college students moves into a house several blocks from their college campus. it has a large kitchen, two living areas, five large bedrooms, a dining area, a four bathrooms, and a large huge back yard. the house is relatively old and was purchased by the grandparents of one of the residents, who was gifted it and decided to rent it out to four others. shortly after moving in, the residents discover that each of the bedrooms are inhabited by the spirits of 5 college students who had lived there 25 years prior, but had all passed away in a home invasion gone wrong. the invaders set fire to the house on their way out, and while none of the residents survived, the house was remodeled to make it habitable once again. some of the spirits are evil while others are kind.

the rp will revolve around the interactions between the residents as well as the spirits. i'm still looking for more ideas and none of this is set in stone, so tell me if you're willing to help and contribute some ideas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back