• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom super mario RP before mario

AniMANIA7983

Axolotl be back
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So i saw a post earlier that was a group rp for this kinda thing, but it was only accepting 3 people, and i liked the idea enough to make my own separate one.

now to begin, this will be inspired by the world building of the different continuities of the mario world. However, the inspirations are going to be from: super mario rpg, the paper mario series up until after super paper mario, the mario and luigi series until before paper jam (including partners in time), the super mario bros movie by illumination, super mario 64, super mario sunshine, super mario galaxy 1 + 2, super mario odessey, and the recent super mario wonder.

so i was thinking this could be a mushroom kingdom of the past. before princess peach was even there, before bowser was born. What could the world have been like at this point? Its likely that the different branches of the mushroom kingdom exist along with the neighboring kingdoms of Beanbean, sarrasaland, pi’ilo, and the flower kingdom.

like the paper mario series, every race of creature exists as their own unique individuals. They aren't all nameless, faceless creatures. While many may follow similar fashion trends or have uniforms, they have different personalities.

humans are rare in these lands, they may exist, but they are not well known.

there are other worlds out there, and they may be connected via warp pipes or doors. However, most of them take you to a place nearby or maybe miles away.

all the powerups from the mainline games exist, they work like the movie. Most of them allow people temporary power until they are hit, stars give you invincibility for a little bit, you can get really hurt if you use a mini mushroom, but that doesn’t mean instant death Upon hit. 1up shrooms work more like the mario and luigi games if you dead you can come back if someone has an extra and feeds it to you.

coins are valuable because you can get 1ups if you collect 100, some use them as currency for that reason, [usually] purple coins however, are more kingdom specific. (Sometimes they are a different color or shape, such as frog coins or beanbean coins)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back