• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Super Mario Bros. - Ghosts of past, ghosts of future.

KAmber

Reverse Grip Apologist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This takes part in the Mario and Luigi series' Mushroom Kingdom. The main focus will be Fawful and Dimentio (both defeated main villains, also my favorites) bringing old enemies and new enemies alike from the past and future into the world, and generally trying to make a mess of time-space. Be ready and be aware, because a ton of things are going to happen.. Beware of plot twists.

Also, for the sake of continuity, Paper Jam never happened.

This is not going to get off the ground, likely.
Let's try.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ghosts-of-past-ghosts-of-future-mario-luigi-series-cs.355149/

Last edited:
Interested!

I want to play Luigi, but I'm not sure if characters could be reserved, or if it's permissible to play Luigi.

If I can, I'm debating whether I should use "-a" to indicate the Italian accent or ditch it. It will depend on how the other person will play Mario, and I'll even make Luigi silent outside of babbling if the Mario player does that.

I'm currently working on the character sheet.

Also, there is a mention of Dimentio, but Paper Jam never happened in this continuity. How can we explain his presence in this roleplay?

um the reason paper jam never happened is because PM's adventures also happened to mario

dimentio is also up for grabs, and if not he's kicked off the plot.

Ah, alright. To be honest, I also assumed both continuities were united before the release of Paper Jam.

I probably won't take Dimentio, I'm not familiar with his character enough.

no worries
also, anyone else from SPM is up for grabs
just not dead people
or count bleck
unless you count past bleck

I guess Bowser can try to team up with Mario and Luigi, because Peach is in danger, and he wants to save her so he can kidnap her?

Boom Fawful/dimentio starter is up make your posts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back