• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Super human rp

Lawshenk

My character is new in town and acts very strange at work, school or where ever our characters meet.

Your character investigates and discovers that mine had super powers and is supposed to be the new super heroine for the city.

What happens next ? Well that's the story

Would this take place in the Supergirl-verse? It's implied that 'her' Earth lacks most of the known heroes.

It's open to suggestions. I was thinking more she hulk but if you have story ideas I could be open to any story

Who's to say that someone like She-Hulk doesn't exist on that Earth? The only thing (to my knowledge, at least compared to the Flash-verse 'Earth') that is confirmed is that Superman does exist on her Earth, so I would think almost any other hero and villain could potentially exist (even if they haven't been 'canonly' confirmed).

Could be possible that on her Earth, a Flash has yet to show themselves. Heck, you heard about what the Flash/Supergirl/Arrow crossover is this year, hadn't ya?

Well I'm thinking that on the earth from character most major cities are assigned heros or heroines. Some towns are too dependent on there location. Any ways my character would have just been sent to ( what ever city) but really doesn't want the job or her powers

I should say your character could have there own powers, maybe they thought they'd get the job any way and yes probably be a she, and she has her reasons

Name, Age, Potential Kinks, Likes/Dislikes, maybe a short 3-4 sentence bio. PM okay?

Name, Nikki smith
Age, 20
Potential Kinks, as in what can beat her ? That would be telling just don't ask about her family
Likes, yoga, bonsa trees, comic books, runs in the park, cycling
Disikes bossy people, herself, being told what to do by people that don't get her
bio, Nikki was born and raised in Britain, her father was hired by the US military for his work with the super DNA when she was 5. She has not been seen since.
Pm? Fine with me

As Nikki she has bright red hair with a blue streak she is 5'6 and curvy she has peircing blue eyes and thick rimmed glasses. She is plain from a distance but more beautiful up close

Users who are viewing this thread

Back