• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero's, Villains, and the inbetween

Good, Evil, Neutral?

• Good 0:)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil >:)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Neutral ;P

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Nia found herself suddenly blinded she was taken back at first 'this is why I wear these stupid goggles!' She thought to herself. Now then, how to get out of this situation? Honestly she had no idea. On the way over to the store the street and sidewalk were mostly empty from people running away. She ran at a slow pace, for her at least, and was quickly down the block from the store. Dispite tripping over a couple things "Oooh that is so cheating!" Nia said to herself leaning up against a wall in an alley, waiting for the effect to wear off.

(ready to join when the choice presents its self)

CoolCortex said:
"It is quite lovely...Oh, and I live here. You probably just don't see me because I barely go outside! I usually stay in for my research.", Herb answers briefly.

The man sighed tilting his head back to look up at theater trees above him. "well my freind, a word of advice, some things are going to happen soon, stay home, don't go down any unfamiliar paths." he stood and tipped his hay. "you stay safe" he walked off then and dident look back

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Four Eyes]The man sighed tilting his head back to look up at theater trees above him. "well my freind, a word of advice, some things are going to happen soon, stay home, don't go down any unfamiliar paths." he stood and tipped his hay. "you stay safe" he walked off then and dident look back

[/QUOTE]

'That was strange...', Herb thought to himself. Was he psychic or telekinetic or something?, he kept thinking as he explored the city, walking around seeing the sights. He even bought a nice new silver watch!

(Open 4 Interaction)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back