• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero's, Villains, and the inbetween

Good, Evil, Neutral?

• Good 0:)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil >:)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Neutral ;P

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Four Eyes

The DM, Roll for initiative >:)
Welcome to the world known as Dentus. Its much like the world you know, cars, skyscrapers, farming towns, continents, and people living there lives. The only real difference is that in this world there exists a secret culture made up of those with gifts beyond human abilities. Some fight to protect the innocent who know nothing of this other side to there normal lives. Others use there abilities to take what they want, stealing and killing as it suits them, and a few live between good and evil.

Hero's fight to save lives, using there powers to fight thous who would harm the unaware masses. Villains use there abilities for there own purposes, to obtain riches or power. The Wanderers, choose a life that gives them the option to choose either to save life or destroy it biased upon there whims. It is in the best interest of all three parties to make sure that there world and struggles go un-noticed, least the government hunt them down, and take them away for experiments.

You are one such person, gifted a single power, you live your life, as either a hero, villain, or wanderer. What ever you choose you have many choices and possibilities ahead. everyone will start there adventure in a place called, Central City. It is at the center of the world map and as a result it is the center of the worlds government, trading, and culture. Do take care not to be found out.

Kiriko sat on the steps of the central city library. He watched the pidgons near by pecking at the remains of a sandwich. The lunch hour was ending and everyone was returning to work. Kiriko ran a hand through his messy black hair and let out a long breath. He stood and walked down the steps. The city had been quiet latley, not a lot of villain activity.

Duke walked down a busy sidewalk. Humming a jazzy tune to himself. As he crossed the cross walk he stopped for a moment as he thought he saw an old aqqantince. A man with a frail build and platinum blonde hair. He grinned but continued on his way. If lab rat was back in town that ment that things were about to get exciting. Duke couldent wait for the fun to start

_Rebel_girl_with_a_tattoo_on_his_arm_and_abdomen_078436_.jpg

Slash

Slash strolled into the jewellery store, looking around in interest. Realising she stood out like a sore thumb, in her ripped leggings and tank top, she left. She stood outside, and focused on lengthening her hair into wavy blonde, and changed her outfit to a casual pink jacket and capo toes black leggings. She went back in, noticing how nobody looked her way. She saw a pretty locket in a display case that caught her attention. It was silver and black with interlocking wings, beautiful. And she wanted it.

She looked around, noticing only three security cameras around. She stepped over to a door, going through a camera blind spot. It was difficult to glamour over computers, something she couldn't be bothered to do. Another door was marked "STAFF ONLY". She pushed open the door and noticed that the computer was there, with the camera footage playing, but no security guard. She glamoured herself to be invisible, and waited. The security guard came back in, humming. She knocked him out in one punch and stretched feeling good. She changed the computer settings and cleared the history. The cameras would turn back on in five minutes.

She returned to the main area, and strained herself, glamouring the whole room. Nobody would see the cabinet open. She pulled out a knife, and picked the cabinet lock, and the door swung open noiselessly. She pulled out the locket, and closed the door. She continued to glamour the room, as she exited through a convenient back window with the locket. She then removed all glamour, and put the locket around her neck.

Locket Photo

0051515_sterling-silver-marcasite-black-enamel-winged-heart-locket-45cm-necklace.jpeg

OOC

None yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Kona was walking past the jewlery store at the time. He saw what seemed to be a girl there and walked inside "Stupid thing to do you know that, i know your here. Might as well come out now don't worry im nto one of those supper hero types." He said as his white clothing turned slowly into his signature coat and he begun to hover little, "you have one chance to come out otherwise im blowing the door down" he said his blades coming from his hands. He waited to the girl to come out of the jewlery store. looking at the clerk at the counter "hm no need for witnesses" he fired a laser at the Clark's head killing him instantly. He started to curcle around the room as started to fire more lasor's but they stayed at there spot. He clicked his fingers and they fired instantaneously taking all the camera's and killing the people in the process.

Slash

Slash suddenly heard a voice yell "I know you're there. Might as well come out now, don't worry, I'm no hero type. She turned around only seconds later to hear screaming and shouting. The jewellery shop had customers pouring out of it, running, and there were sparks and flames jumping inside the building. There were lots of what looked like dead bodies inside. It was a fiery inferno of pain and death and flames.It was chaos. Slash smiled. She liked chaos.

She glamoured herself to be completely invisible, before climbing onto a nearby building roof. She jumped across the rooftops, landing on the store. She peeked upside down over the roof, and looked through the glass. A man was pacing in there, looking for something. Her? He had to have been the one that shouted. He must be special too. She glanced around. It wouldn't be long before a hero type appeared and started trying to save people and fix this. She jumped down, still invisible,,and stepped through the shattered glass. Dodging through some dead bodies, she stood opposite him and said. "Not that this isn't AWESOME but it's a complete waste of time. She left a minute ago."

OOC

Tags:

@drummerboi

SassyAndroidSera said:

Slash

Slash suddenly heard a voice yell "I know you're there. Might as well come out now, don't worry, I'm no hero type. She turned around only seconds later to hear screaming and shouting. The jewellery shop had customers pouring out of it, running, and there were sparks and flames jumping inside the building. There were lots of what looked like dead bodies inside. It was a fiery inferno of pain and death and flames.It was chaos. Slash smiled. She liked chaos.

She glamoured herself to be completely invisible, before climbing onto a nearby building roof. She jumped across the rooftops, landing on the store. She peeked upside down over the roof, and looked through the glass. A man was pacing in there, looking for something. Her? He had to have been the one that shouted. He must be special too. She glanced around. It wouldn't be long before a hero type appeared and started trying to save people and fix this. She jumped down, still invisible,,and stepped through the shattered glass. Dodging through some dead bodies, she stood opposite him and said. "Not that this isn't AWESOME but it's a complete waste of time. She left a minute ago."

OOC

Tags:

@drummerboi

Then another voice sounded from the same window she had entered." you two cause quite the ruckus. I would be careful, this beautiful city has a couple resident hero's, but worse than that... theres an orginisation in this city, developed to track down folks well, like us." He smiled and looked back through the window squinting, then turned back "Well Ill be going now, Ta ta" HE steped back out the window and vanished from view. a moment later A black haired man with a black Gi swung in holding a long black pole He looked at them and then assumed a fighting stance "This place was nice a quiet, always leave it to the selfhish jerks to come in and make a mess" he said to himself out loud

A few blocks away now Duke turned to the building. Kiriko was tough, If those two planed to fight him head on they would probably lose. He had seen the man in the black and white jacket, he had seemed confident enough, the other was interesting. He hadent seen him or her but he had folowed who ever it was inside. Duke was glad he had gotten away before Kiriko had shown up, he dident want to get on the mans bad side.

Apparently there was something happening in the jewellery shop just a few blocks south of her position. Serena smiled. This would be fun. Fighting always was fun.

It didn't take long, she just teleported from rooftop to rooftop, and only a few minutes later she was standing on the roof of a building opposite the jewellery store. Perfect place to watch.

And what a show it was! So many odd things happened. People dressed weirly, mysterious figures, and then someone ran off. Quite...unexpected. Though when the authorities arrived, maybe things would become more...violent.

Rathalosa said:
Apparently there was something happening in the jewellery shop just a few blocks south of her position. Serena smiled. This would be fun. Fighting always was fun.
It didn't take long, she just teleported from rooftop to rooftop, and only a few minutes later she was standing on the roof of a building opposite the jewellery store. Perfect place to watch.

And what a show it was! Another person like her killing and destroying. What a show...
She saw the new comer swing in through a broken window, leave and then a man in black climbed in and stood there facing the man who had killed the guards. He anounced himself as a hero and took up a fighting stance. The first man in a black top hat had run off in the other direction, away from the conflict about to begin

Herb McGlee

Herb was at his little house. His blinds were down, blocking off excess light that reaches him. This was his life, staying inside doing researches to send for his dad's company. It was hours of doing this so he stretched and decided to go out. He sat on a park bench admiring the flowers and the fascinating people around him.

(Open 4 Interaction)

CoolCortex said:

Herb McGlee

Herb was at his little house. His blinds were down, blocking off excess light that reaches him. This was his life, staying inside doing researches to send for his dad's company. It was hours of doing this so he stretched and decided to go out. He sat on a park bench admiring the flowers and the fascinating people around him.

(Open 4 Interaction)
A pale man in a suit and top hat sat next to him "Lovely day, isnt it?" he asked crossing his legs and resting his cane to the side of the bench. Duke dident usually stroll through the park but it was a particularity nice day after all

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]A pale man in a suit and top hat sat next to him "Lovely day, isnt it?" he asked crossing his legs and resting his cane to the side of the bench. Duke dident usually stroll through the park but it was a particularity nice day after all

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, yes it is, my dear sir. Name's Herb.", he says as he pulls out his hand for a shake from the kind stranger.

CoolCortex said:
"Oh, yes it is, my dear sir. Name's Herb.", he says as he pulls out his hand for a shake from the kind stranger.

Duke takes it briefly and shakes. He sits there quietly for a moment then turns "Interesting city. Do you live here or are you visiting?"

Nia heard the screams of civilians and police sirens. At the time she was working at the cafe 2 blocks down the street. The customers and staff all left the building to investigate the scene down the stret, this gave Nia the perfect opportunity to intervene. She left through the back exit ran home and put on her pair of red reflective ski googles, which uses to conceal her identity, aswell as help keep eyes clear and open when moving at high speed.

In a matter of seconds she made her way down the street to the jewelry store. She stood just outside the doorway "Gentlemen, please. If you wanted to get me some jewelry all you had to do was buy me some. This whole kill people and take the jewels thing is just... its just ridiculous" she said crossing her arms, still ready to dodge any kind of hostile retaliation.

@ Everyone at the store? Not sure who all is there.

Serena laughed. Oh how interesting this was going to be. The arrival of the 'roadrunner', as she would call the new arrival, would start some violence. Serena was sure of it.

The teleported unsheathed the blade strapped to her back, and watched the situation in the jewellery store with interest. She was looking for an opportunity to get involved. Maybe when the fighting started...

Slash

Many interesting people had joined them. Hmm. But what could they all do? A lady in red goggles ran in, flipping her hair flirtatiously. Slash rolled her eyes. It wants a very original approach. The original guy was still there, plus a man in black. And chances were... None of them realised she was there. A smile slid across her face. Excellent.

She started it off real, darting through them invisible and smashing a glass cabinet with her fist. That would shock them. In her head, she laughed at their surprise, and skirted the room, looking for a target. Hmm. Who to choose...

She picked the girl with the red goggles, the flirty one. She focused, and blinded her, while she figured out her next move. A moment later, she removed the blackness from her vision, and changed the scene slightly. Now the could see both visible men advancing on her with knives. How would she react? Slash jumped and caught a light, swinging on top of a cabinet to watch. This would be fun.

OOC

@Heir of Dalania

@Four Eyes

@Rathalosa

@drummerboi

@Anyone I missed

Slash is still there, just invisible. So don't mention her unless you've heard her speak earlier, k?

Jake was speeding down the road on his Yamaha R-6 when he heard all the voice at the Jewelry store. "Today was supposed to be a good day, all I wanted to do today was relax and enjoy the sun. I guess that's not happening today." Jake then sped off on a wheelie towards the Jewelry not knowing what to expect.

SassyAndroidSera said:

Slash

Many interesting people had joined them. Hmm. But what could they all do? A lady in red goggles ran in, flipping her hair flirtatiously. Slash rolled her eyes. It wants a very original approach. The original guy was still there, plus a man in black. And chances were... None of them realised she was there. A smile slid across her face. Excellent.

She started it off real, darting through them invisible and smashing a glass cabinet with her fist. That would shock them. In her head, she laughed at their surprise, and skirted the room, looking for a target. Hmm. Who to choose...

She picked the girl with the red goggles, the flirty one. She focused, and blinded her, while she figured out her next move. A moment later, she removed the blackness from her vision, and changed the scene slightly. Now she could see both visible men advancing on her with knives. Slash jumped and caught a light, swinging on top of a cabinet to watch. This would be fun.

OOC

@Heir of Dalania

@Four Eyes

@Rathalosa

@drummerboi

@Anyone I missed

Slash is still there, just invisible. So don't mention her unless you've heard her speak earlier, k?

As she watched she was surprised by a jab from the guy in black. A tab more to the right and he would have caught he chin "playing mind games? Those won't work. You can decive my eyes but not my other senses. He Jabed again and missed by a hair.

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Duke takes it briefly and shakes. He sits there quietly for a moment then turns "Interesting city. Do you live here or are you visiting?"

[/QUOTE]
"It is quite lovely...Oh, and I live here. You probably just don't see me because I barely go outside! I usually stay in for my research.", Herb answers briefly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back