• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I want you to know that I had to google what that means in Fahrenheit to get an idea of just how cold that is haha

Edit: Is that -36f for real? Wtfff you must live in Siberia haha

Edit2: ohh your profile says Canada, I was just on the phone with my friend Kristina who lives in Minnesota, right on the border. You are not lying lol she said it was -50F last week, it’s been record breakingly cold af
A few years ago, we had a whole entire week were it was -60 Celsius

I drew a picture of Ms.Abdu but I’m not totally happy with how it came out! And until I fix it/redo it, I can’t post the picture I already drew of Portia sooo

If you all want more time in the day it can be extended. But since so many people are excited for what is the plan for the next day I figured I start it soonish

ALSO
Once the new day is started we need to remember that the rp is taking a shift for the better. Get all the fluff and non plot related post out now. The new day brings a more goal orientated rp. The teachers (which at the moment is just me) will be having a clear learning agenda. Tomorrow the students will be actually doing something unlike this day where it was kinda good of day because Ms. Abdu is stupid. Remember we need to lengthen the post,this will slow down the rp and stop flooding. No more hella short post and back to back conversation.

I promise you the admin is working on a way to thicken the plot, suggestions have already been mad but you will most likely not see a change in the rp style to a little bit later.

Do you have an updated list of who is still in this? There were about 20 characters in the sign up page but less than half of those are actively posting

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Japanime Japanime

Edit: actually there’s at least 10 active role players so my statement wasn’t totally accurate

Do you have an updated list of who is still in this? There were about 20 characters in the sign up page but less than half of those are actively posting

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Japanime Japanime

Edit: actually there’s at least 10 active role players so my statement wasn’t totally accurate
I mean the most active is the people I tagged it’s up to Japanime Japanime to do some clean up duty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back