• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yes, but we all have our weaknesses and right now to Bernice it's a bit cruel. Yeah he started it but there is a limit especially how everyone is just standing by allowing it to happen

G4hardcore G4hardcore I'm starting to feel bad for Adam. Even if a Villain is afraid of heights they're still human D: poor guy. Debating on stepping in while everyone else just doesn't care.
I don’t wanna have too much of my own characters interacting if I can help it but it occurred to me that Eve would at least say something since it seems like at this point there’s some torment going on

I don’t wanna have too much of my own characters interacting if I can help it but it occurred to me that Eve would at least say something since it seems like at this point there’s some torment going on
Exactly
How is Bernice cruel?
You misunderstood. In Bernice's point of view of what is happening to Adam it is starting to be cruel. I didn't say Bernice is cruel. Sorry if that was not clear

I'm back and i'm sober
Aye, but for how long? How Long?!? :P

Well, since Ms Abdu didn’t see the need to stop the shadow bullying, unfortunately now there’s a 50 percent chance Adam has to bury the whole school! Jk, jk his wanton destruction level isn’t close to that high.

or is it hahaha

I do wonder how high the ceiling is in this classroom. I mean, how high could it realistically be, it’s not like they’re in the gym or the auditorium? My safe assumption is 10-15 feet, being generous Japanime Japanime

Honestly though, school is over for the day! How long is Angel planning on caging Adam? Ultimately it’s only gonna give a villain like him just cause to seek out recompense. Oh well, I’ll be posting here shortly

Well, since Ms Abdu didn’t see the need to stop the shadow bullying, unfortunately now there’s a 50 percent chance Adam has to bury the whole school! Jk, jk his wanton destruction level isn’t close to that high.

or is it hahaha

I do wonder how high the ceiling is in this classroom. I mean, how high could it realistically be, it’s not like they’re in the gym or the auditorium? My safe assumption is 10-15 feet, being generous Japanime Japanime

Honestly though, school is over for the day! How long is Angel planning on caging Adam? Ultimately it’s only gonna give a villain like him just cause to seek out recompense. Oh well, I’ll be posting here shortly
I got you I'll have Bernice make a bubble cushion for Adam to hop down from

or is it hahaha

I was gonna stop it but tba it was a miracle i even managed to post

Flame Demon Flame Demon Demon
L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel
Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise wise
Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism t
thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm
Pumpkid Pumpkid
Japanime Japanime
The Hero The Hero

So there has been some drops, some complaints and the poll is pretty much even. Ive been talking to some people and they have been talking with some people and everyone has kinda piled there ideas together and a list has been made. Just need to know the Admins thought or everyone else's thoughts about issues people have been talking about. I figured it was best to address them all at once then everyone just flood the occ.

clear learning agendas- This one falls onto the teachers (that being me) and I i do have a plan but i will make that plan known

thicker plot- they are boooooored. no one knows anything about whats going on. they only think keeping people at the school is there own personal agenda, there needs to be a common goal. Like what if in order to get free will and walk around and live your life you need to be able to learn how to control your powers and also prove you can and will only use them for the greater or not use them at all. and if you fill they lock you up in some basement or prison. Or what if there is a villain, what if the students need to learn how to protect themselves because someone was trying to kill them. The point is, "you want to be a hero" is not enough of the plot because almost everyone in this rp doe snot want to be a hero, which goes into complaint number three.

people who were accepted as bad guys can be bad guys and everyone else needs to be a hero no more in-between- this is a school for heroes, not a reform school not a mandatory school that you have to go to. The people here got accepted in and what to be here. And yet there are two many people who just run around acting like they don't want to be here. Unless you were a villain, meaning you got accepted in as a villain that would be the only reason you would have to not want to be in the school. and even the villains have a goal. there are a lot of god-complex going around. A lot of edgy ugh i hate this place characters. Its not realistic, you busted your ass to get in we should act like it.

smaller classes - there is no need to explain this one, some people want smaller classes, moving this to hosted projects.

don't flood the rp with fluff- there is a lot of non plot related things going on, now i understand this is the result of people being bored but everyone who suggested agreed they would slow down on the fluff if the plot could move faster.

minimum posting length- if you make people have to post a paragraph or two for every post it would cut back o the back and forth and fluff, and also force people to post things that are mainly plot related so no one logs back on two six pages of flirting bickering drama and everything else thats not learning and superhero stuff.

More teachers- whether some ppl step up and make a teacher and or we have more secondary characters is the choice of the admin. but a request has been made for more teachers. I think having one or two people playing multiple teachers is the best way to go since secondary teachers dont need as much thought into them and everyone can be on the same page.

Dorms- I know that the idea of dorms has been turned down before but multiple people have requested it again. Everyone that mentioned it has said that they will respect the rules and not sneak out or do anything stupid if dorms were allowed (unless the plot allows it). If we were to move this rp into a hosted project i think it would be good to have it harry potter style and boys in one sleeping area and girls in the other, or there can be roommates.

Again these are some things people have wanted or asked about, if anyone wants to speak on what they said then that is on them, everything in this post is something that came up more than once by more than one person. I will not speak for any individual besides myself some things i agree with some I dont but i posted them all to refrain from any biasses. i also posted it in the occ for everyone to speak and comment on what they will instead of messaging the admin directly so that everyone can speak for themselves rather than me speak for them.

L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel
Pumpkid Pumpkid
Japanime Japanime
The Hero The Hero

So there has been some drops, some complaints and the poll is pretty much even. Ive been talking to some people and they have been talking with some people and everyone has kinda piled there ideas together and a list has been made. Just need to know the Admins thought or everyone else's thoughts about issues people have been talking about. I figured it was best to address them all at once then everyone just flood the occ.

clear learning agendas- This one falls onto the teachers (that being me) and I i do have a plan but i will make that plan known

thicker plot- they are boooooored. no one knows anything about whats going on. they only think keeping people at the school is there own personal agenda, there needs to be a common goal. Like what if in order to get free will and walk around and live your life you need to be able to learn how to control your powers and also prove you can and will only use them for the greater or not use them at all. and if you fill they lock you up in some basement or prison. Or what if there is a villain, what if the students need to learn how to protect themselves because someone was trying to kill them. The point is, "you want to be a hero" is not enough of the plot because almost everyone in this rp doe snot want to be a hero, which goes into complaint number three.

people who were accepted as bad guys can be bad guys and everyone else needs to be a hero no more in-between- this is a school for heroes, not a reform school not a mandatory school that you have to go to. The people here got accepted in and what to be here. And yet there are two many people who just run around acting like they don't want to be here. Unless you were a villain, meaning you got accepted in as a villain that would be the only reason you would have to not want to be in the school. and even the villains have a goal. there are a lot of god-complex going around. A lot of edgy ugh i hate this place characters. Its not realistic, you busted your ass to get in we should act like it.

smaller classes - there is no need to explain this one, some people want smaller classes, moving this to hosted projects.

don't flood the rp with fluff- there is a lot of non plot related things going on, now i understand this is the result of people being bored but everyone who suggested agreed they would slow down on the fluff if the plot could move faster.

minimum posting length- if you make people have to post a paragraph or two for every post it would cut back o the back and forth and fluff, and also force people to post things that are mainly plot related so no one logs back on two six pages of flirting bickering drama and everything else thats not learning and superhero stuff.

More teachers- whether some ppl step up and make a teacher and or we have more secondary characters is the choice of the admin. but a request has been made for more teachers. I think having one or two people playing multiple teachers is the best way to go since secondary teachers dont need as much thought into them and everyone can be on the same page.

Dorms- I know that the idea of dorms has been turned down before but multiple people have requested it again. Everyone that mentioned it has said that they will respect the rules and not sneak out or do anything stupid if dorms were allowed (unless the plot allows it). If we were to move this rp into a hosted project i think it would be good to have it harry potter style and boys in one sleeping area and girls in the other, or there can be roommates.

Again these are some things people have wanted or asked about, if anyone wants to speak on what they said then that is on them, everything in this post is something that came up more than once by more than one person. I will not speak for any individual besides myself some things i agree with some I dont but i posted them all to refrain from any biasses. i also posted it in the occ for everyone to speak and comment on what they will instead of messaging the admin directly so that everyone can speak for themselves rather than me speak for them.
I can totally agree and get behind this. In my point of view it has been unrealistic and chaotic. I have been thinking about making a teacher if it is really needed. I know you said it but just in case I want to ask or comfirmation: Do you need more teachers?

My second question: Is it mandatory to live in the dorms because I was hoping for Bernice to just stay at an apartment.

Pumpkid Pumpkid
idk if its much of a need, but more of what people want. I will say the idea of a hosted project would make since on this scale.

L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel
Pumpkid Pumpkid
Japanime Japanime
The Hero The Hero

I agree with pretty much everything said in this.

So I just had to do some housework outside and it was fucking -38 degrees Celius.
I want you to know that I had to google what that means in Fahrenheit to get an idea of just how cold that is haha

Edit: Is that -36f for real? Wtfff you must live in Siberia haha

Edit2: ohh your profile says Canada, I was just on the phone with my friend Kristina who lives in Minnesota, right on the border. You are not lying lol she said it was -50F last week, it’s been record breakingly cold af

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back